Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 am

As soon as Cecilia got off of Brittany. Brittany would roll onto her front and cradle her aching breasts. "FUCK YOU!" Brittany would yell out as she tried to keep tears from her eyes as Brittany held her breasts. "I am going to kill you for that." Brittany said as she would get revenge against Cecilia for the breast claws. Brittany would crawl away from Cecilia to try and recover before Cecilia would attack her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:23 am

Cecilia grit her teeth at Brittany's words and as she saw Brittany try and crawl away from her the Swede would attempt to reach down towards the fellow blond. Looking to reach down as quickly as she could and try to stop Brittany from escaping by trying to grab a hold of the woman's legs.

The blond bombshell would try and pull Brittany in one leg at each side of Cecilia as the Swede would try and grab at Brittany's hips. Looking to lift Brittany upwards and throw herself backwards, looking to arch Brittany through the air and threw her backwards with an attempt at a wheelbarrow suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:43 am

Brittany had tried to get away but luck wasn't on her side as Cecilia grabbed her leg. Brittany was pulled close to Cecilia before being suplexed back down to the mat. Cecilia was starting to do a number on Brittany but Brittany wasn't going to lose to some dumb gorilla. Brittany would lay on the mat as she would recover and wait for Cecilia to come close. As soon as Cecilia was close enough Brittany would kick out with her leg to go for another low blow against her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 am

Cecilia smirked as she had thrown Brittany up into the air and slammed her down hard against the mat, with the Swede now pulling out another powerful slam from her mighty arsenal as a powerhouse the woman would move up to her feet. She was sure that she could lift Brittany up and slam her down again and again until the viper cried out in pain and for mercy and then finally called it quits.

The blond bombshell would step up towards Brittany, looking to reach down and grab a handful of Brittany's hair, but as she tried to reach down that golden mane she took a hard kick right up into her crotch. Out of nowhere her womanhood was forced to go through a world of pain again. " Aaagh!" She yelped out in pain as she dropped down onto her knees, her eyes tearing up a slight bit as her hands moved down to protect her aching crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:55 am

A smile spread across Brittany's face as her foot crushed Cecilia's crotch again. "You're just as stupid as you have always been." Brittany would say as sh would get to her feet. Brittany would grab Cecilia's hair before tossing Cecilia towards the ropes. Brittany wanted some payback and she knew just the way to do it.

Brittany would grab Cecilia's arms from behind before shoving Cecilia chest first into the ropes. "Scream out your surrender for me." Brittany would say as she would try to move Cecilia back and forth against the ropes. Hopefully giving Cecilia's breasts a nasty case of rope burn.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 am

Cecilia gasped out a bit as she was down on her knees, the second crotch shot having served to render her powerless for the moment and it was without a doubt the kind of situation that Brittany would take advantage of. Which she shortly enough did...tossing Cecilia off towards the ropes by her hair as she got the Swede against those tightened ropes.

The Swede soon found her arms grabbed and controlled by Brittany as she pulled back on them and controlled them, leaving the Swede on her knees and without her arms....her large breasts being forced to drag back and forth against the middle ropes which caused a rather painful and discomforting feeling, a burning sensation that ran along her breasts as the Swede gasped and groaned out loudly in pain at the torture she was forced to go through.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 am

Brittany wouldn't let up as she dragged Cecilia's breasts across the ropes. Brittany would jam her knee into Cecilia's back to make her thrust her chest out even more as Brittany tortured Cecilia. "Just give in or i will grind your pathetic tits into dust." Brittany would say before deciding she wanted to really hurt Cecilia.

Brittany would reach forward to grab Cecilia's hair to toss Cecilia onto her back. "Time to end this." Brittany would say as she would move over Cecilia before grabbing the ropes. Brittany would then jump into the air before attempting to slam her knees into Cecilia's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:08 am

Cecilia gasped out in pain as the rubbing was stopped, her breasts felt like they were on fire as a wide red line had been traced across her breasts from the rope burn. The Swede would grit her teeth at Brittany's words as the busty rival of hers took a hold of her hair and tossed the Swede backwards down onto the mat, the Swede's hands moved up towards her chest to protect and hold them to try and ease the pain a bit.

That was when Brittany's knees drove right into her hands and her breasts...flattening the Swede's tits against her ribcage and getting a soundless gaps / scream out of the Northern Beauty, her eyes and mouth shot open wide before she slumped back down against the mat, coughing out softly and groaning as her legs laid eagle spread on the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:14 am

Cecilia was finished. Brittany was certain of that. Brittany would get to her feet before grabbing Cecilia's hair again. "Time to make you my bitch." Brittany would say before dragging Cecilia by the hair to the center of the ring. Once there Brittany would raise Cecilia's head off the mat before pointing to the audience. "Look at your peoples champ. She is beaten and broken and there is nothing she can do to stop me from ending her wrestling career for good." Brittany was met by a chorus of boos as Brittany taunted the crowd.

However, soon Brittany's attention would turn back towards Cecilia as Brittany would try to pull Cecilia to her feet by her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 am

Cecilia groaned out as she was grabbed by her long blond pony tail and was dragged towards the center of the ring as the Viper started to showboat, getting a rain of boos and jeers from the crowd at her action as she was point to the hurting Cecilia Northman. The Swede winced and groaned out in pain as she was being pulled towards her feet...

The blond would grit her teeth and try and shoot out her right hand, aiming to uppercut Brittany right into the solar plexus. Hoping to stun the woman so that she could try and get back her breath. Though the punch wasn't the strongest, she was hoping that she could catch Brittany unaware or that her amazing might was at least enough to stun the Viper even when she herself was in a weakened state.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next