by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:34 am

Cecilia smirked as she heard those angry words from Brittany, the more she tortured the blond beauty the better and the sooner she could make Brittany say she quit...all the better. That should prove just which of them was the true queen bee around here.

Though it didn't seem as if Brittany wanted to be trapped in this hold for too long as she quickly tried to push them both backwards, having them back fall down onto the ground....however, the Swede wouldn't let up the hold. Trying to keep it locked in even as they were down on the mat by attempting to push Brittany up onto a seated position and start to bend her still from there! Stretching and hyper-tensioning that side and those abs of the Champion! " You're already a fool, you cunt!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:45 am

Brittany managed to her out of one painful hold only to fall right into another one. "Fuck you!" Brittany managed to scream out between pained breaths as the the submission hold was really starting to hurt. Brittany could only think of one other way to get out of the hole. Brittany would quickly snap her head back to try to headbutt Cecilia, hoping to stun the blonde long enough to escape from the painful submission.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:49 am

The Swede was really putting quite a bit of effort on paining the lovely Viper and putting some serious damage in on the busty woman, though it seemed after a few seconds of being locked in on the ground she was quick to throw her head backwards.

The back of Brittany's head smacked right up against Cecilia's cheek, a move that stunned the Swede and caused her to drop back down onto her rear, her hands moving up to her face to rub it as it also gave the perfect chance for the viper to escape.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:53 am

Brittany finally managed to break free from the submission but instead of fleeing Brittany quickly turned around. "Humiliate me will you." Brittany would say before reaching forward to try and rip Cecilia's top off. Brittany probably should of tried to recover but after being subjected to her own signature move something inside her had snapped. Brittany didn't just want to beat Cecilia now. Brittany didn't want to leave Cecilia with a shred of dignity left after she forced her out of the league.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:56 am

Cecilia's eyes widened as Brittany's arms quickly went for her top and started to rip and pull at it, the already strained top started to tear and be pulled apart but the Swede quickly tried to stop Brittany by attempting to throw a hard punch aimed straight for Brittany's nose! Trying to get the woman to back away from here before her entire top got ripped up!

Though Brittany had already got a good tear going down the middle of the red and black top and just a hard tug or two more would most likely split it in two at the front.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:05 am

Brittany wanted nothing more than to rip Cecilia's top off and choke her with it but a stiff punch to her nose sent Brittany rolling away in pain. "Damn you!" Brittany would yell out before rolling farther away from Cecilia. Luckily the punch to the face brought Brittany back to her senses a bit but she still wanted to humiliate Cecilia. "What's the matter? Afraid to show your pathetic tits to the world?" Brittany would taunt as she recovered from the submissions.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 am

Cecilia would push up towards her feet looking down at her thorn up top that was now looking to be on it's last leg in containing her huge tits. " Tch...could have pulled it up if you wanted to show my tits off. No of course You've gotta try and ruin it." The Swede let out as she would roll her shoulders. Sliding off her crop top jacket down her arms so she only stood with that half ripped top containing her breasts.

Raising her arms the Swede would try and move in towards Brittany, attempting to charge at the fellow blond...looking as if she was going for a high up shoulder tackle, but at the final second she'd try and drop down and drive her shoulder into Brittany's probably hurting abs. Looking to lift the woman up off of her feet and bit and try to drive Brittany back first into the corner with a mighty spear!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:20 am

Brittany was still recovering from the painful submissions that she couldn't do anything but taunt Cecilia back. "No one wants to see your saggy tits." Brittany would say before she was forced to brace herself for Cecilia's charge. However, Brittany could do little to stop Cecilia and soon Brittany found herself smashed against the corner with her arms draped over the ropes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:34 am

Driving her shoulder into Brittany and flattening the Viper against the corner with her powerful spear seemed enough to shut the fellow blond up. It was enough for the Swede the then quickly try and pull back. Looking to grab Brittany's legs and try to lift and hoist the viper up onto the top turnbuckle.

Where the Swede would try and take a handful of Brittany's top and then slide a hand in under Brittany to grab at the woman by her groin. The Swede would then try and pull the Viper away from the corner and lift her up high into the air, walking towards the center of the ring with a hold on Brittany's chest and groin...holding the woman up high into the air as she'd try and go for a Gorilla body press and throw Brittany front first down onto the mat in the center of the ring!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:37 am

Brittany may have been in a lot of pain but that didn't mean she was out of the fight. As Cecilia placed Brittany on the top turnbuckle. Brittany struck back. As Cecilia reached for Brittany's crotch Brittany would reach out and poke Cecilia in the eyes. "I will not let a gorilla like you man handle me." Brittany said as she hoped that the eye poke was enough to distract Cecilia.

If her plan worked Brittany would stand up on the top turnbuckle before jumping off to try and dropkick Cecilia right in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next