by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:48 am

Cecilia chuckled out at Brittany pleas and words as she tried to stop the Swede but there was no stopping Cecilia now, she had a tight hold on that top and with the Viper trying to slither away from her it only gave the Swede even more distance to yank more and more.

Trying to put in some extra effort to straight up rip the top off of Brittany cleanly and throw it out towards the crowd in one fell swoop! " You've been saying that all match and I've yet to see it, you snake!!" Cecilia shouted out with a wide grin on her face as she'd try to pull that top off and leave the busty Brittany topless.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:56 am

Brittany heard one final rip and she was left topless. Brittany face turned red with rage as Cecilia taunted her. "Now you've made me mad." Brittany would say before trying to kick her leg out to nail Cecilia right between the legs with a low blow. "You want to see my tits? Then here have a closer look." Brittany would say as she would turn around and get to her feet before grabbing Cecilia by the hair. Brittany would then pull Cecilia face first into her chest for a breast smother.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:00 am

Cecilia smirked as she pulled that purple top off and left the busty Brittany all topless with her large tits hanging out in the open. A reddened face and an angry shout from the green eyed woman was enough to put a smile on the Swede's face. Though that smile was quickly wiped off of her face as Brittany shot a foot right up in between her crotch. Slamming into the Swede's womanhood and causing the Swede to gasp out in pain, eyes slightly watering as she doubled over a bit, her hands moving down to protect her sex. " B-biiitch...." Cecilia hissed out.

Brittany soon took a hold of the Swede's long blond hair by her current pony tail and pulled the Swede face first into those naked breasts for a breast smother. Cecilia let out a muffled yelp into those tits as air was quickly locked off from her. One hand moving away from her crotch up to Brittany's abs to push at them to try and weakly create some distance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:08 am

Brittany would feel Cecilia weakly try to push her away but Brittany wasn't going to have it. As Cecilia tried to free herself. Brittany would bring her knee up to slam it into Cecilia's abs. "You're not escaping from this. I am going to enjoy watching you pass out between my breasts. Then i am going to take my time torturing you until you say those words i want to hear." Brittany would say before bringing another knee up into Cecilia's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

Cecilia moaned and groaned out into those large breasts of Brittany's as she tried to push herself away from the fellow blond, but the Viper was quick to put a stop to the Swede's resistance as she drove her knee up into the Swede's rock hard abs, and then another hard knee into her abs! Cecilia released air and spittle filled muffled yelps into those naked breasts as her hands moved up to Brittany's hips....

Holding onto the woman to stop herself from falling down onto her knees...She winced and started to feel a bit lightheaded... against the busty Viper who had a tight hold on her head, She didn't know how long she could last in this smother hold of the Champs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

Cecilia moaned and groaned out into those large breasts of Brittany's as she tried to push herself away from the fellow blond, but the Viper was quick to put a stop to the Swede's resistance as she drove her knee up into the Swede's rock hard abs, and then another hard knee into her abs! Cecilia released air and spittle filled muffled yelps into those naked breasts as her hands moved up to Brittany's hips....

Holding onto the woman to stop herself from falling down onto her knees...She winced and started to feel a bit lightheaded... against the busty Viper who had a tight hold on her head, She didn't know how long she could last in this smother hold of the Champs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:15 am

Brittany had Cecilia right where she wanted her. Cecilia couldn't get out of her smother and with each passing second Cecilia was one step closer to losing this match. Just remember this as you pass out. I am the better woman and you are nothing but trash." Brittany would say as she hugged Cecilia tighter against her chest. Having Cecilia in such a compromising position was turning Brittany on and maybe before kicking Cecilia out of the league and wrestling forever. Brittany might just have a bit of fun with her defeated rival.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 am

Cecilia started to weaken more and more in the smother of Brittany as she would use her fingers to grip at the waist line of her opponents pants, curling her fingers against them as tightly as she could...she released a final huff of hot moist air against Brittany as she'd try a final thing to get out of the smother.

Trying to lift Brittany off of her feet by her waist line, as if this was sumo wrestling or something and try to toss Brittany and herself down towards the mat, trying to make it so she threw Brittany down back first with the Swede's head coming down and ramming into Brittany's tits and ribcage as a result of the woman's breast smother hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:25 am

Brittany had thought that Cecilia was done for when Cecilia lifted Brittany into the air. Brittany barely had any time to react before she was slammed down to the canvas with Cecilia's head crushing her chest. Brittany was forced to let go of Cecilia's head as her hands moved to cradle her injured rib cage. The slam had left Brittany out of breath so all she could do was lay there and try to recover enough to finish Cecilia off once and for all.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 am

Cecilia gasped out as she drove Brittany down and drove her head into the woman's ribs and crushed those tits, as soon as her head was free she flew backwards and up onto her knees...before falling backwards and landing on her back. Both women down on the mat, with Cecilia's face red and sweaty...arms spread out as her heavy set of tits heaved up and down with each breath she took to try and fill up her empty burning lungs.

She panted heavily as she heard the sound of the crowd, chanting and cheering around her. Telling her to get up, to kick Brittany's ass and so on...the Swede could barley think straight at the moment but there was one thought ringing through her head. That they didn't need to tell her shit....that she was going to beat Brittany down no matter what.

After a good few seconds of regaining air and stop herself from coughing too much, the Swede would try and move up towards her knees...glaring at Brittany as she was moving her own sweaty frame up to a kneeling position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next