Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 7 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:05 am

Aoko blushed a bit as she was shaking the hand of one of the top wrestlers she even knew about, it felt kinda surreal to her but still she kept it up as she looked on at Angel for a little while. " Yeah ! Big fan! Well I'm a fan of most of the people here in AFW but you're one of the top wrestlers on that list." Aoko said as she smiled a bit at Angel.

Aoko soon would let go of Angel's hand and then look on at the girl a bit, " Sorry to bust up the fight, I just felt like you two are worth more than some brawl in the middle of the gym. I mean it was just that.....oh how do I explain myself." Aoko was trying to find the right thing to say but she found it quite difficult as she didn't know exactly how to explain it. " SO ! Anyways...I'm Aoko as I said, and I'm new around here."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 7 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 am

Angel shook her head at Aoko's rambling, motioning for her to stop. "Don't worry about it, chica. That blonde bitch will get what's coming to her eventually anyway."

She sighed, rubbing at her breast where Cecilia had bit her again, listening to the rest of Aoko's speech. "New around here, huh? New recruit to the company? Had any matches yet?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:40 am

Aoko was forced to cut off her talking as Angel seemed to not be all to mad at her when she cut Aoko off a bit, the girl would look on a little while and then talk again. When they came to the subject of Aoko being new she would nod and then smile a bit at the girl when she then said " W-well...uhm...I was kinda hoping to find a great wrestler to be my trainer, you know ? " Aoko said as she then had a thought, but the thought caused her to blush and she wasn't sure if she could do it.

Aoko soon swalloed her nervousness and then shook her head a bit. " I-I ! Was wondering....would you...consider being my trainer ? Teach me about wrestling stuff ? " Aoko said as she would soon shake her head a bit and then blush a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 am

Angel's eyebrow shot up in in both amusement and curiousity at Aoko's request. "You want me...to train you, chica?" An amused smirk crossed her face as she stepped back from the brunette, letting her eyes trace over the girl. She seemed in good shape, she looked pretty fit. She looked like, with the right training, she might be able to hold her own in a wrestling ring. "Why the hell do you want me as your trainer?" She had to ask, stepping towards the nearby bench where she had lied her stuff earlier. She grabbed her towel and began to run it over her face, wiping off the day's sweat with it.

"I've never taught anyone in my life, chica. There's better choices than me out there for the job."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 am

Aoko looked on as she didn't know if Angel was flattered of offended by the request, but she had gone in for it deep now as she looked on at Angel for a few seconds all before she would shake her head a little and then say " Well...you're...one of the best wrestler I know about....and I kinda figured who better to train me than one of the best....you know ? " Aoko said as she shuffled around with her feet and blushed a bit, it all felt odd to ask for a trainer like this, if she knew it would have felt so weird she might have just had her agent try and find her one.

" And...maybe it's cause....out of the wrestlers I have met so far. You kinda seem quite nice as well as good...you know ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 am

Angel lowered the towel from her face, draping it across her shoulder and flashing Aoko another grin. The girl seemed to like flattering her, so what the hell. She'd bite, and see what the girl was made of.

"Alright, alright," she began, dropping onto the bench to take a seat and rest a little. "I guess I can help show you the ropes, teach you a thing or two. I'll warn you though, I'm a pretty busy woman, so I won't be able to do much with you, chica. I'll do what I can though, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Aoko smiled as she heard what Angel said, it was something that made her eyes shot up and her smile to grew wider than she though it could, all before she would jump Angel and give the girl a big hug, squeezing her tightly as she shouted out " Thank you thank you!" Aoko shouted as she would hug Angel tightly, being very grateful that she got a good teacher now, " That's fine! I'll learn quickly and well!" Aoko said still caught up in the happiness she had from being accepted as Angel's student.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Angel looked a bit uncomfortable as Aoko suddenly threw her arms around her, wrapping her up tight in a hug. "G-geez, chica, back off some. I'm all sweaty here..." She mumbled towards her, trying to wiggle out of her grasp. The girl was eager, Angel had to give her credit for that much, at least.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 am

Aoko quickly let go of Angel as she told her to go easy and that Angel was covered in sweat, Aoko backed away a bit and blushed as she shuffled around with her feet, dragging her feet on the floor a bit as she soon looked up at Angel and said " Sorry...just kinda happy that I got a trainer of champion quality you know." Aoko said as she would place her hands behind her back and then look on at Angel a bit. " So...when do we start ? Also I assume you'd want payment right ? For tutoring me ? Don't worry I'll be able to pay it and I am certain that any training you give will be worth any price." Aoko said as she blushed a bit, embarrassed fro bringing up money.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 am

Angel felt her chest swell with personal pride at Aoko's 'champion quality' remark. She was glad someone thought so much of her. She had to give the girl a shrug though, grabbing her water bottle off the bench and taking a long drink from it. "You don't have to pay me. I'm not worried about that." She paused, taking another drink from the bottle before shrugging again. "When do we start? Hell if I know. Today's no good though, chica. I'm as worn out as hell because of my workout and that brawl with the ape." Again she stopped, tossing her empty water bottle into a nearby trash can.

"This weekend, maybe? I'm free all weekend and it'll give me plenty of time to rest and figure out what the hell to do with you."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next