Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. Empty Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Cecilia had been a bit disappointed in what had transpired as of late, she had to cancel a match that was planned for her on Summer Splash because she had to much to take care of and she had instead been forced to accept that challenge at another time, which was good. But she missed out on Summer Splash last year and she hated the fact that she had done that yet again, but it was all for the sake of friends and family and such...so it was okay she guessed.

Even though she had to admit that Summer Splash had been pretty amazing with a couple of great matches, some that really just made her go " Wow.." at a time or two, which was why she was disappointed that she hadn't been a part of it, which meant that she made a mental note to make sure she was next year. Even so some of the matches she had seen results that she hadn't liked. One of which was see the Friction Title match, where a Latina wrestler named Angel had lost to Sarah Gatt. To be fair both of them were great competitors in Cecilia's mind, she....just felt that she would have been able to do it much better than Angel, and that she would have been able to beat Sarah and end her title reign a bit early.

But that wasn't really her concern, it wasn't her job to judge if the higher ups or the power that be, made some stupid picks in who fought who. The only thing that she could do was to just relax now that it was all over and focus on her own matches and such.

But for now The Hardcore Queen wanted to train a bit, so she had gone to the gym for the day, and that was where she could be found now. Even though the rich blond had access to her own gym, it still felt nice to come down to this one every now and then and mingle a bit with some of the talent of AFW, most of the time when she had come down here, she had managed to get herself some tough spars and such. Cecilia was wearing a red tank top and a pair of black shorts, with a pair of black shoes to couple that with, it was her standard gym outfit after all and it was the thing she was most comfortable when it came to sparring and training in.

Cecilia walked down towards one of the sparring rings from the locker room with her belt around her waist, it was one of her proud achievements after all, that she had managed to beat Sabre and take the Hardcore championship, she wouldn't dream of leaving it in a locker or anything like that. People had stolen other things before, so why wouldn't they steal this...it was just better for her to keep it on her person, hanging around her waist so nicely as it did. But as she walked down towards the ring, Cecilia seemed to notice someone, a white haired girl, she looked familiar....Cecilia began to walk up towards the girl, taking a little while to check her out and see who it really was.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 am

If the woman that Cecilia approached on her way to the ring looked familar, that's because she was familar. It was Angel that she had spotting, standing near an erect sandbag, lashing out at it again and again with a series of kicks. The white-haired latina didn't look happy, a scowl on her face, and every time her leg impacted against the hard sandbag she winced a little bit. Angel wasn't happen with how Summer Splash had turned out for her. It wasn't the loss that had bothered her, it was the pure humiliation that Sarah Gatt had put her through afterwards. It was one thing for someone to beat you in a match; it was a completely different thing for them to try and break you apart, to try and belittle you and make you look like you were nothing afterwards.

She was dressed similarly to what she had worn in that match against Sarah: A tight, navy blue sports bra and a pair of matching gym shorts. Again and again she lashed out at the sandbag, her quick, hard kicks smashing into it, but each time she hit it, Angel winced. She was obviously still hurting from her match with Sarah, obviously still in a lot of pain. It would probably take Angel a while to get back up to 100%, and the thought of being like that just pissed Angel off even more.

As Cecilia approached, Angel paid her no mind, her focus entirely on her target as she unleashed her anger on it again, and again, and again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:16 am

Cecilia eyed the girl a bit more as she moved closer and closer with each step, the closer she got the more sure of who the girl was she became. It was none other than Angel, the Latina that she had seen Sarah Gatt beat, and the strange thing was...that even though she thought she could have done it better and taken the friction champion down a few pegs, The hardcore Queen could still sympathize with Angel quite a bit. She had been in a all though not the same position a very similar one but just a few months ago.

So when she approached Angel, she took care to wait a moment, before stepping around her. No sense approaching from the back or anything, in case the girl was so on edge that she would take a swing back by a lite tap on her shoulder. Cecilia would place herself on the side of Angel about two and a half steps away from her and look on at the sexy Latina whilst she punched the bag.

" Hey there. You're Angel right ?" Cecilia said as she looked on at the white haired girl, with her hands on her hips...well more on her title belt. The young blond would tilt her head a bit to her side and then crack a slight smile towards the training Latina wrestler. She really had no outright intentions of angering Angel or anything, so it was probably best if she played things cool for now. " Sorry if I don't recognize you too well, people just look a bit different on TV sometimes.....and I don't think we have met before, would have remembered a girl like you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:16 am

Angel went to launch another kick towards the sandbag, but right before her leg hit the object she heard Cecilia's words upon her ears. She stopped, her leg frozen in mid-air just inches away from the sandbag, then slowly lowered it, looking over towards Cecilia. The Latina let her eyes trace down over the blonde, inspecting her closely, pausing a moment to gaze at her belt before looking back up towards her face.

"That's right, babe, I'm Angel." She smirked a bit towards Cecilia. Did she really have to bring that belt to the gym? she asked herself, wondering if Cecilia was trying to rub her title into other people's faces. She shrugged off the thoughts though, continuing her answer towards the blonde. "We definately haven't met, I think I would have recognised you too, chica..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Cecilia stood there and look on at Angel as the girl stopped her kick in mid air and lowered it, as Angel turned to look at her Cecilia just stood there, it seemed to take a little bit of time, perhaps Angel was trying to recognize who she was or something like that. Or maybe she was admiring the Hardcore title. Which wasn't exactly the reason why she had brought it with her...but if that was how it was then Angel was free to look.

" Cool, heard a lot about you. Seen some of you match...including your latest one." Cecilia said as she then heard how Angel said she would have recognized her if they had met before. Cecilia smiled a bit and then looked Angel up and down. " Pretty sure I would have done the same.", Wow...this place never ceases to amaze with all these super sexy, beautiful women.. Cecilia rolled her shoulders around a bit before she would stretch out her back a bit, standing on her toes and puffing out her chest a bit. " SOoo, I guess I wanted so say nice match...you know against Gatt. I fought her last year, when I was still new here. " Cecilia said as she raised a hand and ran it through her long blond hair. " One of the better things that happened was when I faced Gatt....used the think I was invincible. But I got pulled down from that high pedestal, and now well now I'm better than ever, I am more than capable of taking her down now. Which...if I'm brutally honest, I wasn't back when I was still new. In any case I'm sure this little match will just make you better."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 am

As Cecilia spoke, Angel leaned to the side, to a nearby bench, grabbing her towel off of it, starting to wipe the sweat from her face as she listened to the blonde's words. She had to resist rolling her eyes at Cecilia. It sounds almost like she was being condescending towards Angel. The Latina shrugged it off though, throwing her towel over her shoulder and giving Cecilia a shrug.

"A loss is a loss, chica. They happen. Next time though...next time, I'll take that Sarah bitch down for good. Comprende?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Cecilia watched as Angel walked over towards the bench and wiped the sweat away from her brow and face, Cecilia took the time to check the girl out a little. She had a lean body, a nice rack and long legs. But even though her body was quite slim, it looked strong and well trained. Cecilia walked up towards the bag and would lean herself against it carefully, as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts.

" True. A loss is a loss, but don't think that You'll be the one that gets first crack at her. I've been waiting for a year, and I'm sorry...chica" Cecilia added in the chica in an almost unsure way, almost of if she wanted to tease about it, but kinda didn't and did at the same time, but she still spoke with a rather confident and slightly commanding voice. " You won't be the one that goes after Gatt next. I will !... Capish ?" Cecilia put on a bit of a smirk as she looked on at Angel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Angel smirked back at Cecilia. The blonde had something of an attitude, and Angel couldn't tell if she liked that about her or not. Still though, her words of going after Gatt were bugging Angel, and so the Latina was quick to respond.

"You? Going after Sarah? Don't be so sure, chica. I've been fighting tooth and nail since I joined the AFW to get my hands on that title, and it will be mine, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

Cecilia shook her head a bit little as she would take a step closer towards Angel. She didn't know how to feel about Angel either, so far the girl seemed like a....o..kay girl. But still she wasn't going to let this girl get in the way of her own road to victory. Cecilia placed her hands on her hips as she stared into Angel's eyes.

" Oh I'm sure, Honey. I'll be the one going after Sarah." Cecilia said as she shrugged a bit after, " Look, You can feel free to try and take that belt from me. After I have relieved Gatt from it. But the key word there is try honey, you can try but you won't succeed. Hope this goes through that skull of yours, But that belt won't be yours. It will be mine!" Cecilia said as she gave Angel a bit of a glare. " Besides, maybe you should focus on things that are more within reach for you. I know you have failed twice in a row in your attempts to claim the Friction title. Maybe it's time you stop trying for that...and try for some other belt. Try and take that little Kawaii belt instead chica~ " Cecilia added in a bit of a teasing insult to Angel, as she was trying to make it get through to the girl, that she wasn't going to take the backseat to her when it came to Gatt.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 am

Angel was starting to get annoyed by Cecilia's boasting and bragging. She had a big mouth on her, and it was getting under the Latina's skin. She glared right back towards Cecilia, stepping towards her and waiting for her to finish before speaking her own mind.

"Failed twice? Listen, puta, I might have failed, but both times I was in the main event of a major pay-per-view. What have you done, huh?" She smirked, reaching forward to run a finger across the top of the belt around Cecilia's waist. "This cheap thing? Please. While you've been going after it, I've been sitting pretty at the top of the AFW's rankings. I can try alll I want for that belt. Where are you, again?"

She smiled smugly, folding her arms over her chest, staring Cecilia coldly in the eye. "But then again, maybe you're right. Maybe I should go for something in my reach...like that cheap thing around your waist. What's stopping me from kickin' your ass and taking that right now, huh, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next