Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:50 am

Cecilia glared at Angel as the girl walked up towards her, and she heard what she said, sullying her title and naming the fact that she hadn't been a main event star in the two big ppv events. Cecilia had to grit her teeth a bit as she kept listening to the Latina.

Cecilia didn't like the fact that the things that Angel was saying was actually things that bothered her quite a bit, and she had to tighten her fists as she listened to the girl. Cecilia watched as Angel ran her finger on the top of her belt, and Cecilia quickly would swat away Angel's arms. " Don't touch it! You haven't earned the right to even touch it." Cecilia said as she glared at Angel.

" What I did was fight and win, I got a title. You can claim that you go for the best belt. But really, no matter what you do in that match. You will never have to work as hard for it as you have to do in a Hardcore match Subba " Cecilia felt like since Angel was perfectly fine with adding in a little Spanish she could do the same with Swedish. " But know this little thing, while you were losing it up and claiming to be good, I was winning matches and earning my way up...instead of fucking my way up like you." Cecilia said as she took one more step forward, almost so she and Angel were pressing up against each other, but she never stopped glaring at Angel.

" Oh, so now my cheap belt seems good to you. If you want it, earn a shot for it. " Cecilia said before she heard Angel say that last thing, that made it seem like she wanted to fight right now. Cecilia smirked a bit as she glared down a bit at the girl. " I think I am what's stopping you hora. " Cecilia would almost attempt to shove Angel back with out using her arms, just push her body forward a bit and try to force Angel back. " If you want to so bad, you can try and take it. But don't go and cry when I break you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 am

Angel's nostril's flared as she heard Cecilia accuse her of 'fucking' her way up to the top. The moment she said that, Angel began to fill with fury towards the blonde. She had worked her ass off to get where she was at, and no one, and meant no one, was going to accuse her of 'fucking' her way up to the top.

As soon as Cecilia used her body to shove Angel back, the Latina stepped back towards her, raising both of her hands to give Cecilia a sharp shove in return. "Try?! You bitch, I won't be trying!" She spat towards the blonde, anger dripping from her voice. "I'll have you screaming for me to go easy on you by the time I'm done!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Cecilia watched as Angel stumbled back a little, and then as the girl cam back at her. Cecilia could tell that she had made Angel mad, but the same should be obvious for Angel about Cecilia. With both girls fuming at each other, Angel came at Cecilia and shoved the blond girl back, Cecilia stumbled back a few steps before she straightened herself out.

" Oh you've done it now bitch. " Cecilia said as she would walk back up towards Angel with her fist clenched, anger pouring out of her very being as Angel said what she had and still kept going. Cecilia's red eyes glared with furious anger at Angel's eyes. " You'll be the one down on the ground, screaming how very sorry you were that you ever messed with ME!" Cecilia spoke as she shouted out the final part where she at the time of speaking that, would shoot up her first straight for Angel's cheek, to attempt to and catch her with on of her pretty strong punches.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 am

Angel took Cecilia's punch head-on. The blonde's fist smashed into the Latina's cheek, and Angel's head snapped to the side from the impact of the blow. If the hit had caught Angel off-guard, it might have slowed her down some, but here she was full of anger, practically full of hate towards Cecilia. Her head turned back to the blonde with a snarl forming on her lips, and the very next moment, Angel was launching through the air, trying to tackle Cecilia and knock her to the floor!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as her punched connected square with Angel's pretty face and she watched it snap to the side, even watched the Latina as she turned to face the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia watched Angel's lips curl into a snarl, which caused Cecilia to glare at the girl. She knew that she and Angel weren't getting along very well and that both of the seemed to have a lot of anger and more than a little hatred for the other, from just a minute or two of talking.

Cecilia then felt how Angel tackled her, taking the larger girl down onto the ground " Oofft!" Cecilia let out as she was taken down to the floor, she quickly looked up at Angel and would attempt to reach with her hand for the girl's short white hair and take a hold of it with one hand as she would then attempt to pull the girl and push on her to get Angel onto her back and try to place herself on top of the sexy Latina. Cecilia would then attempt to send another punch down at Angel, but not for her face, no this time Cecilia was aiming straight for one of Angel's large breasts. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Before she realised what had happened, Angel was forced onto her back, staring up at Cecilia. She glared hatefully at the blonde, until Cecilia's hard fist came striking into her large tit. She let out a hard yelp, wincing as she felt the blow. She growled up at Cecilia's afterwards as she writhed under her, seemingly trapped by the larger woman, for the moment at least.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Cecilia managed to turn things around and get Angel to be the one who was down with her back against the ground and Cecilia was now the one on top of the sexy Latina. Cecilia's fist hit home as well against the Latina's large chest, after which Cecilia would attempt and place herself in a better position, a firmer seating on Angel's toned midsection. Cecilia would then smirk down at Angel. " How about you make things easy for yourself and just give up now...chica?" Cecilia asked as she would rear her fists back and then attempt to send an onslaught of punches aimed straight for the Latina's large breasts, almost in a little cruel way to torture the girl's orbs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 am

Angel lied there, trapped by the heavier woman as she pounced on the Latina's tits. She jerked around in pain under Cecilia, her big, round breasts shaking with each strike that the blonde hammered into them.

Eventually, after several of these punches, Angel shouted up angrily at Cecilia. "Nn....enough!" She screamed, trying to buck her body to unbalance Cecilia, while lifting up her flexible legs at the same time, trying to bend them back to snatch Cecilia by her head and pull her off of Angel's body!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 am

Cecilia kept punching at Angel's breasts, she so far wasn't taking the girl to seriously and for now it didn't seem like she had to. If she was taking Angel seriously she would have locked the girl into a hold, or punched another part of her body the girl's body, like her head or her stomach, a place that would put more damage and hurt on the girl.

Cecilia soon though felt Angel's body buck underneath her and get Cecilia a bit of balance, which lead to Angel's legs coming up and snatching a hold of Cecilia's head, which lead to Cecilia being pulled back off of Angel. The girl was sent rolling off and away from Angel, which she would try and adjust so she ended up getting on her knees and glaring towards Angel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 am

Once Cecilia was thrown off of her, Angel sat up quick, glaring right back towards Cecilia as she lifted a hand, rubbing at her own sore breasts.

She started to slowly rise, tsking under her breath towards the blonde. "Really chica? So jealous of my tits you're going to try and hurt them instead of going for my head or something? Some fighter you are..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next