Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 5:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirie vs Toshiko

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kirie vs Toshiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirie vs Toshiko

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm

"Oh really?" Kirie teasingly let out before she would press her own breasts to Toshiko's back and began to rub them lightly. "How about you get a feel of them," she would say before letting out a soft giggle.

Kirie would then add a little pressure to her sleeper hold as it seemed Toshiko was still strong enough to try provoking her. The tall girl would also rest her head on Toshiko's left shoulder before she would try to rub her cheek against her opponent's to tease the girl some more. Meanwhile, her other hand would start massaging Toshiko's breast more roughly.

"Feels good, bambi~?" she would ask Toshiko in a playful manner before she would try to lick the girl's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Toshiko blanked out the remarks and just took the sexual assualt and tried brushing it off, only giving a few groans "If there is something i have learned from watching Natalia fight is that you need to have a defence against this. So try and turn me on all yo ulike, it won't work yet" Toshiko coughed suddenly as the sleeper was starting to become annoying "You just wait until i get my hands on you, then we will see how tough your defence is"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

"Oh don't worry, bambi~" Kirie playfully said as she heard her opponent's remark. "No need to be in a rush..." she would add before letting out a giggle again.

She would try to slip her hand under Toshiko's clothes and bra so she could start playing with the girl's soft breasts directly. Kirie would pinch the girl's nipple teasingly before rubbing her fingers on it. Her own breasts would be pressed even more against Toshiko's back as she arched her back a little. Then she would gave the girl's neck a long teasing lick with her tongue just to tease her some more.

"I'm waiting, bambi~" she would say in a teasing manner. "But you seem to be happy with just talking, so it seems..." Kirie would giggle some more as she finished her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Toshiko was really becoming fustrated now. This was not supposed to happen! Toshiko was supposed to be smacking this girl around, and then humilating her. Toshiko coughed a little bit from still being held in the sleeper. She needed a new plan. Before she had time to think of a plan however she felt one of Kirie's arms slip underneath her bra and start playing with her nipple.

"Come on Tosh, don't moan, just hold it all in, if i don't give her the satisfaction she will get bored. And...concentrate damn it, remember a champion hentai fighter does not get distracted by petty, arousal techniques...now think of something!"

The lick of her neck caused Toshiko to shuddered and snap her out of her own mind. It was then she thought of something, it was brutal but it was more or like the only way she could get out of this hold. She smacked her left arm backwards, trying to clip somewhere along Kirie's body.....anyway, she just needed to cause some damage

Last edited by 10423 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Having too much fun teasing her opponent at the moment, Kirie didn't thought that Toshiko had it in her to actually do something. She would suddenly feel a hard hit on her chest, just below her breasts causing her eyes and mouth to shot open as her air was knocked off. Her tall body would abruptly fall backwards as she released her hold on her opponent.

"Gghh!" Kirie would let out as her back hit the mat before she would writhe around as she held her midsection with one hand. "Ooww..." The tall girl would groan in pain as she felt a little stunned at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Toshiko was proud of herself and quickly took advantage. She quickly crawled over to Kirie and rolled her over and sat on her back and pulled her up into a light camel clutch. She didn't want to cause too much pain, she just needed to drain enough energy out of her so she couldn't fight back as effectively.

" Come on Tosh, you can do it...your doing well now. Just hold her like this and then make her cum. Then you will be Hentai champion in no time"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Kirie couldn't do much as her body was rolled as she was still a bit stunned from the pain caused by that previous strike. The tall girl would let out a surprised gasp as she felt her opponent's weight on her back. Then she felt her opponent's arms under her chin before she was pulled in a camel clutch position.

"Aahh!" she would let out as she felt her body stretched, although it wasn't too intense.

Kirie would try to push her head downwards with her strength before she would try to abruptly bucking her body, hoping that she could shove her opponent away from her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Toshiko was a tough fighter, it was going to take more than a buck to get her off Kirie's back.

"Ha a buck won't get rid of me, i was trained a s fighter first, then a hentai fighter...why don't you just lie there and let me finish you off, i can then advance, and get the hentai champion belt. If i get it i will include you in my acceptance speech darling"

Toshiko leaned in and bit softly and nibbled on Kirie's left ear. She needed to make sure that she could physce Kirie out. If she could not concentrate, then she could not fight afterall.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh that's so sweet of you, bambi~" she would reply, still in her playful manner.

The tall girl was trying to make Toshiko thinks that she wasn't all bothered with her current situation. Sometimes showing perseverance could make your opponent felt a little frustrated after all. Feeling the girl's nibble on her ear, Kirie would let out a soft moan, but that wasn't enough to break her focus on the match. She was doing a lot of hentai matches after all before she came to AFW.

Taking her opponent's "advice", Kirie would push her hands on the mat before she would try to get on her knees, lifting her own body and Toshiko's a little before she would roll to the side. Her plan was to make her opponent's back crashed against the mat so she could free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

Toshiko was shocked that sh ewa sable to draw a small moan of Kirie this early. She had thought that she finally broken the concentration of the girl, however she was so wrong.

Toshiko gasped as Kirie lifted herself up and rolled over, forcing Toshiko to let go and roll back slightly. Toshiko got on her knees and started toshuffle towards the girl with her knees., as she couldn't be bother to get all the way back up again

"Giving up feels so good, doesn't it, think of the pleasure i could give you!" With that she dived at the girl and tries to pin her back on themat again
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next