Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mart-Kos, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirie vs Toshiko

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kirie vs Toshiko - Page 7 Empty Re: Kirie vs Toshiko

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Toshiko was fianlly get her revenge, when she felt the girls legs wrap around her neck she smirked, as now her face was locked right infront of Kirie's pussy.

"So...you want me to stay here?" She grinned more and then slid her tongue inside the girl's pussy and began to lick the walls inside. It was strange for Toshiko to do this, but she knew how to do it. Toshiko also took the panties she had taken off the girl and dropped them on Kirie's face, one to provide a distraction, and two becuase she could.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 am

"I do, bambi... but I don't think you do," Kirie let out in the middle of her panting before she would try to really squeeze Toshiko's neck with her thighs to prevent the girl from working on her arousal any further. The girl's licking still made her moan a couple of times although she was sure that Toshiko shouldn't be able to continue what she's been doing soon enough. Even with Toshiko throwing her pantie on her face, Kirie would just took it with her hand and tossed if off aside, giving the girl a "so what?" look while adding more pressure to her thigh scissor.

"Starting to feel a bit lightheaded, bambi?" she would tease Toshiko as she continued to squeeze the girl's neck with her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Toshiko did her best to keep working in the girl despite the lack of air. After a minute however it became impossible and Toshiko quickly got out of her pussy and decided to try something else. She used her arm to punch her in the pussy with the hope of her stoping the thigh scissors.

"Gah. I need to breath you know!" Toshiko proclaimed. Clearly Toshiko was getting annoyed that she couldn't get an advantage in this fight
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 am

"OOWW!" Kirie loudly let out as she felt that punch on her womanhood.

The tall girl abruptly released her scissor and weakly rolled backwards before she would lie there for a while, holding her sore and wet pussy with both hands. Her face was facing down to the mat as she was grimacing from the pain.

"Puttana..." she muttered under her breath as she felt a bit angered by that hit in her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am

Toshiko wasn't that proud of what she had to do to get the girl off her. She would much rather of found another way. But there was no point dwelling on such things. She would roll back and get on her knees, brushing a few strands of hair that were out of place and putting them back where they belong.

"awwww. Is the girl all flustered now" Toshiko teased. She knew that Kirie was stronger than her. So she needed to make sure she was not caught by her
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Kirie would finally manage to get over the pain in her crotch and slowly got up on one knee, glaring a bit at Toshiko as the girl tried to tease her. She would need to do better than that to actually anger the tall girl as Kirie would give Toshiko a smile on her own, although it seemed a bit forced. She would take her time to allow herself to recover some more from that crotch hit as she get into her stance and wait for her opponent to come at her.

"Don't think that would be enough to take me down, bambi," she would taunt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Kirie's attitude really was annoying Toshiko now. She would not just admit defeat and it was making Toshiko really mad. She would rush up and grab Kirie by the hair and then get her in a frontal facelock.

"Well, let us see if this is enough to finish you off? hmmmm?"

With that she fell backwards to perform a DDT on the girl. If it worked, Toshiko would then climb ontop of the girl and sit on her back, before pulling her into a camel clutch.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Kirie's taunting seemed to work as Toshiko rushed at her right after she said her words. However, the tall girl was still a bit dazed from that earlier hit on her crotch as she felt her hair was grabbed by her opponent, causing her to let out a cry of pain. The next thing Kirie knew was Toshiko's arm wrapped around her neck as her opponent pulled another facelock to the tall girl.

However, Toshiko's words seemed to snap Kirie out and she would try to wrap her arms around the girl's waist and lift her opponent's body as high as she could. Kirie would try to slam Toshiko to the mat with some sort of a Spinbuster as she dropped herself forwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Toshiko had got the girl into a facelock, all she needed to do now was to try her best and finis her with a few power moves, sadly before she had chance to pull Kirie down she felt something grab her at the waist, she let out a growl when she noticed that Kirie had snapped out of her confusion. She then yelped as she was picked up by the female and before she knew it she was then slammed into the mat, cuasing Toshiko to yelp in pain loudly. She quickly did her best to roll away, before Kirie had a chance ot inflict anymore pain on her.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Kirie was glad that she was able to slam her opponent even if the girl managed to catch her with a facelock. As she saw Toshiko tried to roll away, Kirie would jump on her opponent like a predator pouncing on her prey, trying to catch the girl and pinned her down to the mat.

"Don't run away, bambi!" the tall girl would exclaim as she jumped on Toshiko. Depending on Toshiko's position, Kirie would either land on the girl's back or front if she managed to catch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next