Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirie vs Toshiko

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kirie vs Toshiko - Page 8 Empty Re: Kirie vs Toshiko

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Toshiko knew that getting distance was really important. However before she had that much of a chance to do something, out of nowhere Kirie seemed to punce at her, landing on her stomach and pinning her down again. Toshiko gave a yelp and growled agian at the girl

"You don't give up do you, you just never give up!" Toshiko would try to quickly adjust herself so she could try and get Kirie in a body scissors, but it looked unlikely
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:28 pm

"Nope, I'm that Energizer bunny," Kirie teasingly let out at her opponent's words before giggling at her.

Now that she manged to get herself into a good position, Kirie would try to stay on top of Toshiko as she would press one hand on the girl's breast. Her other hand would try to slip into Toshiko's pussy before she would start pumping her fingers in and out of her opponent's sex while groping her breast for a "double treat" to Toshiko.

"Time to make you squirt, bambi~" Kirie would say with a mischievous smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Toshiko would let out a massive moan as the girl started to pump her again. She was already wet from last time but now it didn't take much to get her going now

"no....mmmm...stop....it"

Toshiko would keep moaning and moaning at each pump, no longer able to keep up her hentai defences.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm

"Stop? Do you really want me to?" Kirie teased Toshiko as she keep working on the girl's pussy and ample breast at the same time.

The tall girl would increase her fingering pace while pinching her opponent's nipples and breasts. She would switch her attention from one breast to another, giving both of them equal treatment. She would also shift the pace of her fingering on Toshiko's wet pussy after a while, sliding them intensely before slowing her speed to the point she just barely rubbing her fingers at her opponent's inside before going fast again.

"Come on, come on~ you know you want to..." Kirie would say before she let out a giggle, urging Toshiko to cum from her teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Toshiko could feel it all building up inside her, all the pleasure...everything. It was starting to get too much. She let out a few hard moans and then started to breath heavily

"I should so stick... to hardcore matches"

Before long it had all gotten too much for her. As soon as Kirie ha dpicked her pace up again Toshiko exploded inside and her jucies came dripping out of her pussy, leaving the girl lying there limp.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Kirie smiled widely in triumph as she brought Toshiko into orgasm, knowing that she had just seal the match with that. The tall girl would continue to pump her opponent's pussy even after the girl just climaxed for a short while before she would finally pull them. Kirie would lick her fingers afterwards before rubbing her drenched hand on Toshiko's face just to add a small insult to the injury while giggling at the girl.

"That was fun, bambi~" she would say in her playful manner. "Don't feel bad because that was a good match~"

Kirie would get up from Toshiko afterwards so she could put one of her foot on top of the girl's belly before she would do a victory pose. The tall girl would then blow a kiss at Toshiko before she would start leaving the ring while waving at the crowds cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8