Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dojo Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dojo Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo Time

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Sindel thought she could lock Eladra right in and get the first hold started, but Eladra was quick to roll away. Sindel quickly flipped onto her feet and advanced on Eladra with a short run, right into Eladra's trap this time. She had thought Eladra was going to try and kick her head again, but this time she went for Sindel's legs, which left the ground and caused Sindel to fall forward onto her chest and right infront of Eladra, groaning in pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Eladra smiled a bit as she managed to sweep Sindel's legs from out under the girl and made her fall down onto her front, after which Eladra would follow up and attempt to move down and seat herself on Sindel's back straddling the girl as she did and with it she would reach out for Sindel's arm and try to pull it behind the girl's back and lock her into the very same kind of hammerlock hold that she had had Lucy in not too long ago.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 am

Sindel wasn't fast enough to get up or crawl away from Eladra. The girl maanged to get on her back and soon Sindel's arm was caught in a hammerlock, remembering how Eladra had made Lucy tap out not long before and realizing that this was the exact same hold, though Sindel was not going to just give up, shit gritted her teeth and tried to think of a way to counter this hammerlock!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:24 am

Eladra smiled a bit as she managed to lock Sindel into the hammer lock and pressed her own arm against the girl's back as she had it twisted around, once she had placed it firmly against the girl's back she would reach out for the girl's other arm, keeping the current hammerlock on with one hand as she tried to grab a hold of Sindel's other arm and pull it back into another hammerlock in an attempt to trap both of Sindel's hands with two hammerlocks. " Well then, you got quite a bit of skill there Sindel. But I do see quite a bit of room for improvement ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:51 am

Soon Sindel found both her arms caught in a dual hammerlock and now the kawaii knew she was in more trouble then she could handle. She couldn't tap out of this, so she would have to vocally submit to Eladra, though a part of her, mostly her pride, decided against that. She heard what Eladra said and nodded gently, trying to remain casual despite being in pain. " There's.. Always room for improvement! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 am

Eladra smiled down a bit on Sindel as she said what she did, it wasn't much different than what Lucy had said a while before she had tapped out, but at least now she had trapped Sindel in a more difficult position and one that would force the white haired girl to verbally submit to her instead of actually tapping her hand on the floor. " Well that's true ~ But how about it Sindel. Want to give up ?" Eladra said with a little grin on her face as she would try to wrench up Sindel's arms a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 am

Finally, the white haired beauty decided to give it up, Eladra knew exactly how to damage her resistance and a vocal submission was needed to save herself from more concentrated pain from the girl on top of her. " Alright.. I submit! " She cried out, resting her forehead against the ground as she waited for Eladra to relinquish the double hammer lock on her so she could bring them back to their respectful sides.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

Eladra kept a hold of Sindel for as long as she had to and that was up to the point when the white haired kawaii made her verbal submission and with that the Omega Dragon would slowly and gently let go of the girl's arms and let her rest up a bit, after which Eladra would step off Sindel and nod her head a bit to the girl. " You got a lot of potential Sindel, I can see you become quite the fighting force." Eladra complimented the girl a bit which was a rare thing for Eladra to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:58 am

After Eladra gotten off her and complimented her, Sindel sprung into action.. Well.. Just only onto her knees with her hands upon the ground, sighing out loudly in frustration. " Thanks.. You're quite fast and powerful, going to be hard to surpass you.. But I will eventually. " She looked up at Eladra and gave her a confident smirk, though remained on her knees for her, rubbing one hand over the length of her other arm to soothe it a bit, that double hammer lock had really been effective against Sindel.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 am

Eladra smiled a bit as she was complimented by Sindel and would move her hand down to gently pat the girl's head and ruffled up her hair a little all before she would then pull her arm down to offer it for Sindel to help the girl up. " It won't take that long, neither for you or Lucy. It's Easy to surpass someone when they are teaching you. As long as you make their teachings your own." Eladra said with a little grin, " That's how I managed to beat all my masters." Eladra would then look back at Lucy for a second before turning to Sindel and giving the white haired girl a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next