Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dojo Time

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dojo Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Dojo Time

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:24 pm

" This time.. You lose, student! " She growled up at Lucy as she squeezed down upon Lucy with all her might, legs constricting around Lucy's lower back while her arms crushed down Lucy's upper back, it was like she was trying to break Lucy in her hold. She licked her lips softly, giving Lucy a teasing grin and tried to further distract the poor girl in her hold, leaning up to whisper into Lucy's ear. " You're mine again.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Lucy gritted her teeth and kicked around with her legs even more, she was forced to arch her neck up and did her best to try and endure the massive amount of pain that she was in right now, which didn't go so well because soon enough Sindel whispered into her air what she now said and it caused Lucy to blush a bit and made her shake her head wildly from left and right as she kicked her legs around. She soon enough started to tap out against Sindel's side bit as she did she also reared her head back to drive it down against Sindel's for a headbutt, she'd gotten desperate to get out and as she tapped out and submitted to Sindel she attacked as well, all to try and get free.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:56 am

Taking it Lucy's tapping as a victory, she would instantly release the girl, no need to injure her more then she had to but then Lucy suddenly crashed her forehead into her face, causing Sindel to cry out and, out of pure reflex, curl her had into a tight fist and flat out punch Lucy in the cheek with a tremendous amount of strength to force the girl off so she could roll to the other direction and clutch her face to gently massage it, she hadn't expect Lucy to use such a low, cheating blow right after tapping out!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 am

Lucy as soon as Sindel released her quickly rolled away from the girl, but not before she took a strong fist to her cheek by the white haired girl and with that she let out a cry of pain and rolled away even further. Holding her cheek in pain as she would glare at Sindel, feeling pretty pissed that Sindel had punched her really no reason, she had to have expected that she would get headbutted and while Lucy felt remorse for the accidental headbutt after tapping there was no reason for Sindel to punch her like that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 am

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! " Sindel would suddenly scream out towards Lucy, rising herself back upon her feet, though her legs still a bit bend forward, rubbing her face though still looking at the girl with one eye and she was obviously full of ager and hatred towards Lucy, the girl had done something that really set Sindel off. " When you tap out, you give up! YOU DON'T HEADBUTT SOMEONE IN THE FUCKING FACE RIGHT AFTER! " A rare, angry mood that had taken over Sindel. She had turned her life for the better and lived through honor and pride, something that Lucy had shown and even spoke about when they first started to train but now that she did this.. She couldn't help but think about something, something that came out in words whether she wanted it or not. " YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT ME JUST BECAUSE I ABANDONED YOU?! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 am

Lucy glared on at Sindel up until the girl move up to her feet and started to shout at her, she would look on at Sindel with a blank face as she kept listening to the girl, and when she finally shouted out that final question towards Lucy the girl would tilt her head, still having that blank expression on her face before she's look very very sorry for what she had done. " I ....I panicked...I didn't mean to headbutt you...why are you getting so angry ?" Lucy looked on at Sindel for a few seconds before she'd start to push herself up to her feet. " Do you want me to hurt you for abandoning you ? ...cause I don't want to do that..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 am

Sindel was showing quite a hateful look, one that could be compared to an angry dog that was ready to strike at it's victim. However, when she noticed the sudden, depressive look on Lucy's face, her own started to soften up and removed her hand from her face, making her straighten up gain and sigh out. " Sorry.. This was a deja vu.. Forgot who I was talking to anymore. " She would shake her head, just trying to clear her head now before she would continue. " Just.. Don't do such things against, alright? "

Last edited by 131 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 am

Lucy still looked rather sad that she'd been yelled at Sindel like that, she never thought that Sindel would treat her like that and it was almost starting to make her eyes tear up a bit. She didn't really know what to do and when Sindel said what she did it only caused Lucy to turn around and start to shake her head a bit. " I...I ..I won't. I promise." Lucy said with a voice that was cracking up a bit, she couldn't remember a time when she had cried last but this time she might, yet she did her best to stop herself from doing so.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Sindel began to shake her head again but not out of the clearance of her mind, rather at the sight of Lucy and how she was acting right now. " ..You're such a girl.. " She would then walk up towards Lucy with arms spread out, wantig to hug the little red haired demon kawaii into her. She wasn't angry at her, rather the anger that was misplaced because it had happened before.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:56 am

Lucy looked back at Sindel again as the girl spoke and watched her move up to her with her arms spread which only made Lucy move in and hug Sindel back, wrapping her arms around Sindel's body as she'd squeeze the white haired girl tightly.

Eladra look on at this with squinted eyes and cocked her head from left and right, crossing her arms under her chest and heaved a bit from left and right as if she was trying to get a better look at what the two of them were doing. " Eh?...Hmm.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next