Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird Empty Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 am

Test of Strength Match: First fighter to submit the other wins

The Friction Ring was filled with fans as they were waiting for the next match to begin. This one had two tough females squaring off to see who is heavier and can outclass the other.

Then, a loud screech filled the entire stadium and the fans who heard this sound before knew who was coming in. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring, covering up to the sides where the audience was. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

She started to walk with a serious look in her eyes and her fans could see that as she was beautiful, she's also quite lethal. Then she jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle into the ring. She slowly stood up as she unzipped her gag just to screech out loud to live up to her name.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":r1kbx70a]The Friction Ring was filled with fans as they were waiting for the next match to begin. This one had two tough females squaring off to see who is heavier and can outclass the other.

Then, a loud screech filled the entire stadium and the fans who heard this sound before knew who was coming in. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring, covering up to the sides where the audience was. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

She started to walk with a serious look in her eyes and her fans could see that as she was beautiful, she's also quite lethal. Then she jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle into the ring. She slowly stood up as she unzipped her gag just to screech out loud to live up to her name.

Having watched her from backstage via a monitor, Reika smiled devilishly as this new opponent posed something tough, punk'rocker like for the Viper to sink her fangs into tonight. Dressed in her attire of a college uniform but slightly tinkered to suit her taste's. "Interesting, this one screams out to be quite the show off..." she said to herself, fixing her glasses to magnify that blue eyed stare of hers, "very cute...to be the least..." continuing her way down the ramp as the arena lit up with red lighting, her theme, blaring through the speaker's as the fan's were in excitement to see the True Viper return. Meaner, and still sensual by reputation as she slid into the ring to look upon the Songbird.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest looking girl fighter~" Reika purred in her voice, leaning to the ringpost tilting her head to her shoulder for the cute, but deadly aura to her. Browsing Song up and down, she did look quite the build...but so did Reika, only a Queen pit fighter ready to give this "punk rocker", a very taste of her poison tonight...

Flexing out her hands in front with a pleased moan, as she gave a slight, all enveloping stretch to show her perfect body to her opponent.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:48 am

Songbird walked to her corner and leaned against it in waiting for her opponent to come. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity of seeing Reika in a college uniform. It may not seem much, but there was probably still more to her than meets the eye. She said nothing at first when Reika was acting all cute but deadly on her. She would only say in a dark tone. "I'm presuming you are Reika Suzuka?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":13t9x4va]Songbird walked to her corner and leaned against it in waiting for her opponent to come. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity of seeing Reika in a college uniform. It may not seem much, but there was probably still more to her than meets the eye. She said nothing at first when Reika was acting all cute but deadly on her. She would only say in a dark tone. "I'm presuming you are Reika Suzuka?"

Though the dark tone of talking was admired, it reminded Rei a little of Alice, on a bad day, but a lot more punk for the Blue Blur. But inching down her designer glasses at Song, she smiled, a thick beautiful smile forming on her lips as her eyes blinked, lightly, giving this Songbird the way of playing illusion's against her. "Songbird? cute name, but I guess you earned the respect of good manners to know my name..." Reika teased, looking on over to Song stood up with a tilt in her head, her hand placed firmly over her hip while the other, massaged her palm with her fingers. Keeping the smile, but looking over Song's looks in the meantime...

"Reika Suzuka, a fighter, not like yourself but different...." Rei paused, taking quite the sigh of wonder's at Song herself, granted, she was much to look at, a tough centred personality, tomboy looks, and a glare in the eyes she found cute, for the least. "In terms of goal's and skill..." she finished, tracing her finger through her head of short brown hair.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Songbird replied, "I have been taught well at my own home, thanks much." She remained her composure as Reika continued to act all cute and innocent in front of her. But she wasn't fooled that easily for she always studied up on her opponents before facing them.

Songbird then asked, "Goals and skill? Would you care to elaborate on that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":17kpcum7]Songbird replied, "I have been taught well at my own home, thanks much." She remained her composure as Reika continued to act all cute and innocent in front of her. But she wasn't fooled that easily for she always studied up on her opponents before facing them.

Songbird then asked, "Goals and skill? Would you care to elaborate on that?"

Reika just flicked a strand of hair of hers to the side, moving up close just to see the girl up close, still keeping her look, as it was a mix of both cute and deadly, "well, judging from your posture, and views on things, I'm guessing your one trying to live up to your family's name?....am I correct?" Rei said in a relaxed tone but lusty by sound, tainted with a smirk, circling around Song with a slither in her step, not touching her, but browsing her over. Tough, yet cute in the outside it seemed...

Having a little introduction to the girl minutes before the match, just seeing how much stubborn attitude's Song had in her heart and eyes, immune, to the most lethal of people to bump into here at the league's.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Songbird would just look forward and not directly at Reika as she heard her question. "You hit the mark closer than I thought, you must be quite clever. And what about you, do you just fight for the enjoyment of watching someone else feel pain for your pleasure?" Her guess was based on hearing the tone of Reika's voice, her posture, and even her movements at this moment.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":s5ofrw4v]Songbird would just look forward and not directly at Reika as she heard her question. "You hit the mark closer than I thought, you must be quite clever. And what about you, do you just fight for the enjoyment of watching someone else feel pain for your pleasure?" Her guess was based on hearing the tone of Reika's voice, her posture, and even her movements at this moment.

Always one to keep secrets to herself, for the fun, Reika kept her feelings in order to tease Song a little more, giggling a little as she flicked a little of the girl's hair with her finger. "Mhmhmmm, always the cute one's are just teeming with so many questions..." she said, playing with Song in a delightful manner, before things would turn nasty soon, "I'll let you find out for yourself, Song.....unknowing surprises, can bring out the best in us after all.." Reika finished, giving one last blue eyed stare look to the punk girl, before walking to her corner to stretch out, along with the ref girl finally arriving to the arena to start the match off.

"Ok, some moron decided to jack my car, ahem! you girls ready?" the ref girl said, looking to them both, for tonight's fighters were a good mix of brawn, and lethal flexibility.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:15 pm

As stoic as she can be, Sonbird remained without feeling when Reika flicked her hair a little to tease her playfully. There was one phrase though that caught her attention: "unknowing surprises, can bring out the best in us after all." She would have to keep that in mind as this match is about to get underway.

She went to her corner and started stretching as well before the ref called them forward. Songbird gave one nod to the ref to say she's ready.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":37n897wz]As stoic as she can be, Sonbird remained without feeling when Reika flicked her hair a little to tease her playfully. There was one phrase though that caught her attention: "unknowing surprises, can bring out the best in us after all." She would have to keep that in mind as this match is about to get underway.

She went to her corner and started stretching as well before the ref called them forward. Songbird gave one nod to the ref to say she's ready.

From the looks of things, Song looked quite the stone faced wrestler to crack, even embarrass for that matter, proving a challenge to Reika's way of "breaking" a little of her opponents minds before a match. A tactic that usually worked on many, but with this new girl, it would have to take some beatings to make her quiver to wreck. But nodding to the ref for the match to get underway, Rei kept her sly smirk heading towards the middle with Song, eyes observing Song in a way...of what to expect from here, hard attacks, along with a no nonsense code to herself.

Whatever Song had in mind, Rei would deliver the unexpected, into submission.
"Lets get to to it then..." Reika said, sliding her glasses off to throw them to the side...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next