Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 8 Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

Songbird soon felt the pain of Reika's arm submission and it would cause her to moan and cringe in pain. She was already too weak to fight back and it seemed as if her opponent had the upper hand. Songbird would then groan again as she said, "Nngh...C-...Congratulations...Reika...this match is yours..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1qv32cxd]Songbird soon felt the pain of Reika's arm submission and it would cause her to moan and cringe in pain. She was already too weak to fight back and it seemed as if her opponent had the upper hand. Songbird would then groan again as she said, "Nngh...C-...Congratulations...Reika...this match is yours..."

Reika heard Song speak up so soon, not a surprise at all for Reika to see how "strong" Song was to a finisher, having not registered any sign of being knocked out at all. Indeed now, she was a worthy opponent...and maybe someone more to learn from. "Not quite Song, besides....I want you to remember this next sign..." Reika said, still holding Song in her arm submission, as any more pressure would crack the bones Song's arm, the thing Reika really enjoyed about a end of pre match after the finisher. To tug back on Song's arm even harder, stretching it, to not just make her tap...but feel the effects of her strength too...

"Scream for me..." Reika laughed a little in her voice, continuing her onslaught as the ref girl slid in beside the girls...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 8 CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 8 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Songbird said her submission and yet, Reika wasn't giving up her hold on her arm. She would try to tap on her arm with her free hand, still unsure whether or not her opponent will release her. "NNNGH!!" she moaned as she felt the effects of the arm submission become greater.

Hopefully, the ref can break up the hold as soon as possible.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 am

[quote="Dynamo44":1b4fueac]Songbird said her submission and yet, Reika wasn't giving up her hold on her arm. She would try to tap on her arm with her free hand, still unsure whether or not her opponent will release her. "NNNGH!!" she moaned as she felt the effects of the arm submission become greater.

Hopefully, the ref can break up the hold as soon as possible.

What seemed the harsh victory for Reika, she had two choices for Song, one...break her arm, or two, leave her be with the pain for next time they faced each other in the ring. While it all was a worthy match of they're strengths, the Viper gave one last bend on Song's arm, before releasing it since she had tapped out, the ref girl, rushing along to Song since Rei, just got up in a confident posture and looked down on Song...

"You are worthy of my time, but I will let you settle with the pain to remember me..." she said, wiping herself off of the sweat and heat her clothes had took, watching, Song to look back up at her, to see what she would offer in reply from her loss tonight.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 am

Songbird would begin to roll on the mat as she held her abused arm in pain. She would breathe in and out to try and ignore the pain to stand up slowly on her feet, still clutching her arm. With her good arm, Songbird would unzip her gag to show a friendly smile. "Congratulations, Reika. You're definitely an opponent worth of my time too. I am so glad to even meet an opponent to match up with my skills, maybe with skills better than mine."

Songbird would offer her good arm for a handshake and a cute hug for good sportsmanship.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":29yjn93j]Songbird would begin to roll on the mat as she held her abused arm in pain. She would breathe in and out to try and ignore the pain to stand up slowly on her feet, still clutching her arm. With her good arm, Songbird would unzip her gag to show a friendly smile. "Congratulations, Reika. You're definitely an opponent worth of my time too. I am so glad to even meet an opponent to match up with my skills, maybe with skills better than mine."

Songbird would offer her good arm for a handshake and a cute hug for good sportsmanship.

Reika...did not expect such a hug for that, nor did she see happiness in Song from what she had put her through, but hearing Song admit she was beaten, Reika could not help but accept that overall. Patting her hands on Song's back as she hugged, exhausted, and just wondering why Song was so thankful...

"Of course, Song..." she said, before giving her the confused, yet happily settled look...

(Match finished, Reika wins via arm tap out.)

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:41 am

Songbird seemed to giggle as she asked, "Why do you look confused, Reika? Doesn't anybody give you a compliment that you did a good job?" All she did was give a hug and said good job, which seemed normal for Songbird.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8