Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 am

Though he managed to use her knees to get Reika off for a while, Songbird was still trying to regain her strength to get back in the match. She would turn and crawl to the ropes, but when her fingers were barely touching them, she felt her opponent slam on her this time. "GUH!!" she coughed out as the weight was very great on her back. She still tried to reach for the ropes in hoping to get Reika off again to rest.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

[quote="Dynamo44":2obxvszx]Though he managed to use her knees to get Reika off for a while, Songbird was still trying to regain her strength to get bal in the match. She would turn and crawl to the ropes, but when her fingers were barely touching them, she felt her opponent slam on her this time. "GUH!!" she coughed out as the weight was very great on her back. She still tried to reach for the ropes in hoping to get Reika off again to rest.

Reika had one thing in mind, and one thing only, not to let Song escape from her clutches given any injury she sustained, scarily enough in these types of matches, if Reika was beaten to a mangled heap of bruises and hits, she would still never give up to beat them...adding, to the relentless side of Reika. Pressing her body as she thundered down onto Song, like a sack of bricks, her face pressed into the back of Song's head as Reika laughed at her signs of pain. "Go on...scream for me~ it hurts you...and I know full well of it!" she said, psychotically evil in her mood as the blithering signs of Song, mewling round like a child, just meant for the Viper to destroy her some more. Getting ever so close to hurting her...but stopped, as Song reached the ropes...

Forcing the ref to break Reika from Song, as the girl growled at this petty excuse to slow her bloodlust growing rage inside.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 5 CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 am

Songbird still held onto the ropes as Reika got off of her. She was ignoring her opponent's earlier taunts for they wouldn't stop her from fighting onward. Breathing hard to get her strength back, she would slowly start getting up on her knees and pull herself up. As she was doing so, she would say, "Just wanna say, Reika...you are quite a strong competitor, maybe the strongest I've faced yet...Whether I will win or lose...I thank you truly...for caring."

Turning to face Reika, Songbird would crack her neck from side to side before walking to her, preparing her fists to attack.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:06 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":33c5ejhh]Songbird still held onto the ropes as Reika got off of her. She was ignoring her opponent's earlier taunts for they wouldn't stop her from fighting onward. Breathing hard to get her strength back, she would slowly start getting up on her knees and pull herself up. As she was doing so, she would say, "Just wanna say, Reika...you are quite a strong competitor, maybe the strongest I've faced yet...Whether I will win or lose...I thank you truly...for caring."

Turning to face Reika, Songbird would crack her neck from side to side before walking to her, preparing her fists to attack.

Whether to believe her words or not, Reika simply was enjoying the toughness Song had in her, for a simple girl...of a weird taste in style and personality, the punk girl did put up a challenge against the Viper. Even admitting that she may win, or ultimately lose to her, whatever Song though, it did, interest Reika's psychology side of people's minds. But that interrogation would have to wait for another day, for Reika herself was in the thick of her rage in the fight. Almost tossing the ref aside with her hands since Song had weakly, reached the ropes to get her off...

"Care? and how am I supposed to believe those quivering words from you..." Reika said with a slight snarl, holding her head since her bloodlust back there, was growing, a rage Reika suffered and lived with in the time's she fought violently. Twirling her slender body around to ready herself, stretching out her hands...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:57 am

"If I were lying, I would have told you otherwise." replied Songbird as she moved in closer to Reika. Once she was close enough, she would put her arms out for a test of strength. Her fingers reached to intertwine with her opponent's in order for the test to begin. Songbird wanted to see how strong Reika was just from her standing point.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:25 am

[quote="Dynamo44":2yjy5osx]"If I were lying, I would have told you otherwise." replied Songbird as she moved in closer to Reika. Once she was close enough, she would put her arms out for a test of strength. Her fingers reached to intertwine with her opponent's in order for the test to begin. Songbird wanted to see how strong Reika was just from her standing point.

This was hard to believe from a Song, who had tried to intimidate her earlier, for Reika took it as just feeble words from her mouth, nothing true at all, but something to remember when she had her at her heel. Though if she did realise it was true, Reika would highly repay her, for the compliment someday. "Hmph, pathetic..." Reika said, shrugging it off since her bloodlust and anger was in the mind of hers, stretching her long arms out to the side to slowly put them forward to that of Song's, gripping them with hers, as they would lock like the jaws of a Viper...sinking its teeth into soft tissue of its prey. Eyeing Song, to see who could snap first...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 am

Songbird raised an eyebrow in hearing Reika's response to her invitation. Pathetic? What did she mean by that? It doesn't matter now 'cause the lockup was about to commence. Once both hands locked in, Songbird would start trying to push her way into getting the upper hand on her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2vm1n6q3]Songbird raised an eyebrow in hearing Reika's response to her invitation. Pathetic? What did she mean by that? It doesn't matter now 'cause the lockup was about to commence. Once both hands locked in, Songbird would start trying to push her way into getting the upper hand on her opponent.

Reika's trust with Song was rather quite slim actually, having been intimidated, she pulled now understanding attitudes towards Song's respect for her. Only a fight she would remember, her toughest opponent and a elusive girl of two face's. Locking herself as the Viper would not back down in against the girl's strength, pretty much, both of they're strength was at both level's, causing a power balance of them both pushing into each other with relentless force. Song on one side, built of toughness, while on the other, Reika was fuelled by her own evil disease, Bloodlust, which clashed with the girl with a sinister looking glare, staring Song, right in the eye's...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:13 am

As both girls were locked in with neither side giving in, Songbird grunted as she said, "Looks like we are nearing the end, aren't we? Nowadays, the bird would usually catch the snake, but the snake tends to resist capture. I believe you will be no different." Waiting for Reika to respond, Songbird has a little trick up her sleeve that might stack up against her opponent.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":gugva04m]As both girls were locked in with neither side giving in, Songbird grunted as she said, "Looks like we are nearing the end, aren't we? Nowadays, the bird would usually catch the snake, but the snake tends to resist capture. I believe you will be no different. Waiting for Reika to respond, Songbird has a little trick up her sleeve that might stack up against her opponent.

Reika's internal rage couldn't take any more small talk off Song, she taunted, but all the while Reika was readying to put her down for good. Since, she mentioned the end?, was her opponent going to succumb into a brutal slumber? it sure seemed like it as Reika, was even more pissed off and violent than before. "Viper's always aim for the neck....then again, your going embrace pain with open arms~" Reika growled as she butted her head against Song in the struggle of there might, bucking herself forward to ware down the girl, in a attack to dig into the girl's gut deeper with her hands. Whatever trick she had, the Viper, was more than ready....consumed by the Bloodlust itself...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next