Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Intensive Training: Kia & Tina

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Intensive Training: Kia & Tina Empty Intensive Training: Kia & Tina

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Intensive Training: Kia & Tina 09eb0d8d9f3b824a9556d4b0f55783ca073817fc.jpg

Kia knew she had to get better at wrestling. Her current career here at AFW was appealing and she needed to change it. She knew some basic restling moves but did not really know anything advanced. Most of the girls she fought were too in a similar position but they were stronger.

Kia figured out that if she could become a good wrestler then she could easily defeat girls who weren't as good, no mater how strong they were. With that she asked the management to hook her up with a new trainer/rival. A prowrestler who could really show Kia what to do, then Kia could go away, become stronger and one day beat them. The last part was along way away but for one she had received a letter from AFW management telling her to be in one of the private rings at the gym today at 11. So here she was. She was currently standing in the ring and was leaning against one of the turnbuckles, somewhat nervous over who the management had decided to send.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Intensive Training: Kia & Tina Empty Re: Intensive Training: Kia & Tina

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Intensive Training: Kia & Tina 1vkvu.jpg

It'd been a while since Tina Armstrong had trained anyone, a brief re-surgance in her in-ring career had forced many of her other outlets on hold, but despite getting some big wins, it did feel good to go back and start helping up other people on their way up. Stepping in to the gym she looked around, trying to find her newest student. Trying to measure her up to see just how much work she'd have to put in to get Kia her first victory. "Hiya," she said, extending a hand to greet her trainee after sliding into the ring "you must be Kia, I'm Tina Armstrong. Nice to meet you."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm

When Kia first saw the woman she almost shied away. However when she saw the female offer a hand she took and shook it lightly. "I am Kia...Kia Manaputo, and i apologise for sounding nervous. I thought the management were going to send me a brute to train me"

Kia then took a step back so there was some distance between them. "So where do we start?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Tina giggled as Kia seemed to back off from the blonde. She could understand being nervous: training with someone new in any martial art was always a nervous procedure, and pro wrestling was worse. There was always the lingering worry that she'd picked a complete sadist to train her, someone who'd take every advantage she could get to beat some semblance of respect into her trainees. Tina wasn't that kind of woman.

Well she tried not to be. "Brute?" She asked, her expression frozen into what should have been a gentle smile, but it was probably feeling like a death glare. Did management really think she was a... brute?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

When Tina looked back at her Kia nervously giggled

"Well i thought they would send someone like super powerful an like a hardcore wrestler. You know, cause after the training we have a match anyway to see if can use what i learnt to beat you... i figured management would not want to have a wrestler get embarrassed by thier former student so they would send someone who was impossible to beat" Kia scratched her head lightly "Does that make sense to you?" She asked as she made sure shorts were buttoned tightly.

"People say my strength lies in my endurance. I can endure almost anything. Sadly i don't have the power or finesse to actually do anything useful, so i just become a practice dummy"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 am

Tina looked at Kia with a inquisitive look. Did she really believe what she was saying or was she just trying to pull stuff out to cover herself for calling the Superstar a brute. "Look, I'm not a hardcore wrestler: I don't use weapons or anything when I fight, and if you did get one of those training you; the best you'd get is learning how to fall back first into thumbtacks." She said "And there doesn't have to be a match at the end of this. Your final exam isn't going to be in a dojo where we end up face to face and only one person walks out. It's going to be seeing if you can start making some progress in the ring." She explained, why did everyone assume that the final task for a student would be to surpass their teacher? As much as she hated it, math class at least never ended in one on one duels with the teacher.

But then Kia moved on to talk about her strengths and weaknesses. "Well it's good that you've got something to build on," she said "We can get to work on finesse and power will come eventually but the fact that you can endure a lot of things will make building you up a lot easier."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am

"Well it is good to know you are not a hardcore wrestler. And me make progress in the ring? So far it has been nothing but bad streaks. Maybe i have just been pitted against the wrong people?"

With that Kia took a final step back before separating her feet and slipping into her combat stance. It wasn't perfect, far from it. The stance focused heavily on a frontal defence. While most fighter would consider it good, it left her heavily vulnerable to a side attack, like a punch or kick to the ribs. The stance was also tight, which meant it was hard for Kia to react quickly, so being charged would mean the Kia would get caught up in it
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Tina took the time to step around Kia's guard, trying to see where here strengths and weaknesses were. This would be a fairly good defensive stance if she was trapped in a corner, but as a general one it just didn't work out. "Try to relax a bit more." She instructed, trying to push her feet apart into a slightly wider stance "we're not grappling right now so you just can't stay there like a rock. You've got to be ready for other strategies, otherwise they'll just dance around you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Kia nearly flinched again when Tina approached her to move her legs apart more. She did as Tina instructed and relaxed slightly, but kept her guard up just incase

"Okay, now what?" She asked lightly the blonde prowrestler lightly
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Tina looked back at Kia's new stance, the rookie still clinging to her guard strongly but the stance was a little more relaxed, improvements were being made. "Now..." Tina said, trying to think of where to start, before diving out of the ring "wait a minute." The superstar instructed before coming back with a full lot of pads. "Let's see how you throw a punch." She instructed, holding up the pad a slight bit away from Kia, about chest height. "Come on, best shot, right here."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next