Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training for Real(?)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training for Real(?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Training for Real(?)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 am

Aiden let out a little surprised yelp as she realized what she just grabbed. The blush on her face just got deeper as she gritted her teeth at Izumi's words. That was an accident, she swore!

"G-gh... S-shut up... This isn't intentional!" She protested, despite not letting the woman's breasts go.

The redhead would then try to move her hands down under Izumi's breasts and pushed the woman there instead. After all Aiden didn't want her to think that she actually wanted to please her like that. No! No way she would do that... right...?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 am

Even though Aiden may not have been doing it intentionally, Izumi still enjoyed it quite a bit. Even though the red head protested, and said that she didn't really mean it, Izumi didn't really care. She wanted it to keep going. So when Aiden went to remove her hands, Izumi would go to grab at her wrists, and forcibly keep her hands cupped on her lucsious orbs.

"Don't stop," was all she said, grinning down at her defeated opponent. She didn't expect her to follow such a blatant order, but she was having so much fun teasing her, that the older woman wanted to see just how far she could get before, and if Aiden managed to get out of her grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:23 am

"Wh-wha...?!" Aiden blurted as Izumi grabbed her wrists and kept her hands on the woman's breasts. "S-stop that!"

She tried to pull away her hands again, but Izumi seemed held them firmly. Aiden clicked her tongue in frustration as she looked aside, and eventually she began to squeeze those luscious orbs. She knew she already lost, which was why she reluctantly obeyed the woman.

"I-I'm not doing this because I want to, A-alright?!" she said, half glaring at Izumi.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Izumi didn't really care if it was on purpose or not, which Aiden seemed to be claiming. But it was fun listening to the red head deny it. Even if it was an accident, in the situation she was already in, it didn't seem that way to Izumi.

She was even less convinced when she continued to squeeze her breasts, eliciting a moan from the older woman. Either Aiden was really getting into it, or she was just humoring her. Either way was okay. "Even so... You aren't stopping," Izumi said, bitting her lower lips and grinning down at the red head. "Tell you what, if you can get me off of you, then I'll let you go, deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Aiden gritted her teeth as she tried her best to ignore Izumi's words. When she heard what the woman said afterwards, however, the redhead felt her body shivered in irritation. She's going to show this cocky woman that she could get her off the moment she put her mind into it!

"Gh... F-fine... You're asking for it..." she hissed at her.

She would then pinch Izumi's nipple through the girl's fabric, hoping to distract the woman so she could yank her figure to the side. Aiden was hoping to unbalance Izumi and shove her to the side so she could finally get up into a sitting position.

"Yaaahhhh!" Aiden would let out as she tried to topple the woman off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Izumi smiled when Aiden accepted her offer. This was sure to be entertaining. Then again, she didn't really plan on letting Aiden get her off of her. There was no way she was going to be able to do it. She had her down pretty good. Or so she thought.

Izumi's eyes shot wide when she felt her nipples being pinched by the red head. After already being slightly turned on, the sudden shock of the pain, mixed with the sentation of the touch got to her a little more than she wanted to admit. And because of it, she let her guard down for just long enough for Aiden to take advantage, and take advantage, she did.

"Wah!?" Izumi let out as she fell to the side, and off of her defeated opponent. Laying on her side, she looked at Aiden, who managed to get to a sitting position. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that the red head actually got her off. Luck, that's all it was. Luck.

"Um... well then... good for you..." she said, fixing her gaze on Aiden. She wasn't a woman to go back on her word, but still, she REALLY wanted to get her back for the cheap nipple pinch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Aiden panted quite heavily after she got Izumi off her. She looked down for a while before eventually turned her sight on the woman, half glaring at her. After a few seconds, a smirk appeared on the redhead's face.

"H-Hah! That shows you that I can do it when I want yo!" she declared smugly. "That's right, I wasn't serious the entire time! You're... You're not that good!"

Despite what she's saying, though, Aiden knew better than anyone else that all she spouted just now was a complete bullshit. Obviously she wouldn't admit that, but how else she should react to her humiliation at the hand of this woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 am

Izumi really couldn't believe it. She REALLY hadn't expected Aiden to be able to take advantage of her so easily. She regretted letting her guard down. Even now, she still saw the red head as pretty weak, and too straight forward to be considered a good wrestler, but still, to think that she managed to outsmart her. It made the older woman regret agreeing that she would let her go... now all of her fun was ruin because she was too cocky.

"You just got lucky. If I hadn't let my guard down, you'd still be under me, licking me clean," she retorted to the girls words when she claimed that she wasn't being serious. She knew better than that. This girl was giving it her all, and failing. It would take a lot more than that to trick her into believing something so silly and childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 am

"Tch..." Aiden let out in annoyance, knowing that Izumi figured out through her lie.

She wanted to get back at her, like now. Though at the same time Aiden realized she would just ended up being Izumi's plaything again if she charged at her recklessly. The redhead gritted her teeth and slowly get up on her feet. There had to be a way to pay this woman back. Then an idea came to her mind. Of course, there would be no better idea than to settle this on the ring!

"W-well... We can settle this on a real match if you want!" Aiden declared. "I'll show you that you're just lucky today, nothing more!"

She took a deep breath before continuing her statement. The next part was going to be slightly embarrassing.

"A hentai match like this again would be fine. And whoever win can take the loser as a prisoner! How's that sound?" Aiden's cheeks were lightly blushing as she said that.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 am

Izumi already knew that Aiden was lying through her teeth about taking it easier on her. There was no way. She was just a reckless girl who thought she knew what she was doing. And it showed. If this was a real match, the older woman would almost feel bad for the red head, seeing how fast she lost to her.

Seeing Aiden get to her feet, Izumi rose to her own. She still felt embarassed that she had to let her go after letting her guard down, but she was a woman of her word. But that didn't mean she wouldn't get her back.

And Aiden seemed almost as eager for that to happen. A match proposal? Just the thought of it made Izumi lick her lips in excitement. How could she resist at all? "You want to fight me, for real, in an official match? You sure about that babe?" She asked, grinning. She knew that the girl was serious, but was she just speaking hastily?

"If that's what you want, then fine. Hentai match. And when I beat you, you will be pleasuring me all night long," she said, grinning her wicked grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next