Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Big Brawl (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Brawl (For Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Brawl (For Alexandra)

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:31 am

"Gang leader?" Asami blinked.
*What have I gotten into?* she thought to herself. *An all out brawl in the streets with a crowd of punks, fighting some gang leader with a name out of those old kung fu movies I watched as a kid. But...if I leave, he and his gang will easily maul both Kawasaki-girl and the poor gaijin woman. I can't just let that happen.*
Those thoughts passed through her mind in half a moment. Asami gave Akahana a wink.
"Nah. I had no other plans for the night. Might as well finish this up before grabbing some dinner at an all night ramen stand." she said with bravado and a nonchalant shrug.
"So, Akahana, you finally found a bitch as crazy as you are to hang with." Chain Devil said to his foe, advancing on the two women. With a wave of his hand, he ordered the remaining members of the gang to back away.
He would continue walking, also waving his hands at Akahana and Asami to move apart, so he could put himself between the two, purposely allowing himself to be flanked. Studying Asami he grinned. "You're good, girl. Not everybody can bust out the flashy kicks and kung fu action in a real fight. But I can tell, this isn't your usual sort of battleground. You're probably the pride of some dojo, fighting for points in pussy tournaments. I know your kind, you take a real punch without padding and gloves, you'll break and run. Tell you what though, I'm impressed. I'll make you the same offer I made Akahana. Stick with me and mine. I'll make sure you get all the real fighting you can handle, and turn you into a real killer. You'll be one of my enforcers, cracking heads, breaking bones. You'll get money, the pretty men....or girls if that's your thing. To each thier own, right? What do ya say?"
Asami narrowed her eyes. The scum was partly right, street-fights weren't her thing. But, she had been the victim of many horrific beatings in the AFW, and her martial arts training wasn't exactly a luxury cruise trip. To insult her and then offer a place in his gang of crazies as if it would make her a better fighter.....
"You're sick. A rabid dog....how someone like you isn't in a jail cell or dead is mind boggling." she said with sincere disgust.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:41 am

Akahana narrowed her eyes in a wary fashion towards Chain Devil, but willing backed away from Asami, letting him take his place between the two of them. She fell silent, letting the gang leader finish his speech, then staring over him towards Asami. She couldn't help but smile, just a bit, as she heard the ninja's refusal of his offer, glad to hear it from her.

Once their conversation was over, Akahana looked to Asami's face, meeting her gaze and giving her a slight, subtle nod, almost as if to tell the ninja to follow her lead. Then, the biker suddenly exploded into a flurry of movement. Knowing that this was going to end in a fight, and there was no way around that, she decided to get the first move in, lunging straight towards Chain Devil while he was focused on Asami. Before the gang leader even knew what was happening, Akahana was standing right behind him, her arms shooting up, looping under and around his, restraining him tightly...for the moment, at least. He began to struggle, trying to overpower her, to escape her tight, sudden hold, while Akahana herself shouted towards Asami, hoping she was ready to give her a hand. "Now! While I've got him!" She yelled, hoping that Chain Devil wouldn't escape her grip, at least not until after Asami had gotten some damage in...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:51 am

Asami wasn't one to waste an opprotunity for a free attack in the ring, and she figured in the streets it should be the same way. When Akahana managed to get a hold of Chain Devil, the ninja was in motion.
She quickly stepped up, leading with her leg, which would lash out with a superkick that would plant itself right under the gang leader's jaw. In a wrestling, tag team enviroment, with the strong power girls that Asami frequently wound up tagging with, her partner would use the force of the kick to add strength to a sudden belly back suplex off the impact of Asami's attack. However, Asami knew little about Akahana's abilities, but hoped the other woman would take the chance to deliver an attack of her own while Chain Devil's bell was rung.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:04 am

As Asami's kick smashed into Chain Devil, right under his jaw, the large man's head snapped up. "Unngh!" He cried out, shuddering in Akahana's grip. Normally, the biker chick would have tried to follow up such an attack with a move of her own, but Asami's kick seemed to fill Chain Devil with anger, with hate and fury towards the two women. With another loud yell, he suddenly flexed both of his arms, yanking them forwards, tearing them from Akahana's grasp. He lunged forward, leaving Akahana amazed at his strength, heading right towards the beautiful ninja, raising his knee straight up towards her gut with a fierce attack of his own!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 am

Asami's body doubled over Chain Devil's knee as it buried itself deep in her midsection. Nowhere near done, he brought a heavy fist down on the back of Asami's head, driving her to her hands and knees.
*Holy hell, this guy can hit....* Asami had time to think before she was hauled by her throat by one of Chain Devil's hands. Turning back to face Akahana, the gang leader hurled Asami at the biker, before rushing at her, hoping to nail Akahana with a massive right hook while she was occupied with Asami.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 am

Before Akahana had any sort of chance to react or help Asami, the ninja was flying through the air towards her, smashing into her. Up came the biker's arms, trying to catch her, but at the same time, Chain Devil was right there, smashing into her face with a powerful right hook. Down to the concrete Akahana fell, bringing the ninja down with her, lying atop her body. She groaned, reaching up to rub her face with one hand, as Chain Devil began to laugh, backing away from the pair, sneering at the two girls.

"I...I warned you..." Akahana muttered, shaking her head slowly. "We need a new plan, I think..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"Unnngh..." Asami groaned shaking her head as she rose to her feet. "Alright then, new plan. We hit him some more, and this time, we don't let him hit us."
Laughing, the man known as Chain Devil uncoiled his chain, letting it hang from his hand.
"You don't say..." he said as the ninja leaned down, offering her hand to Akahana to help pull her to her feet.
With both of them standing, Chain Devil whirled his chain, letting it coil around his right fist until completely covered his massive hand.
"Oh, that's gonna hurt..." Asami predicted as Chain Devil advanced, his right arm extended.
Moving to meet him, Asami dodged a backhanded blow by ducking, then came up with a flurry of punches into his the man's midsection. Although the sound of fists meeting flesh rang at a rapid fire pace, the assault barely slowed him down. His right fist lashed out, slamming the steel covered hand into Asami's chest and sending her staggering back. Drawing back his fist, he advanced an the ninja, ready to deliver a powerful blow while she was reeling.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Akahana took Asami's hand, letting the ninja pull her up to her feet. "Damn...I'm so not used to fighting with someone else. I usually do this solo..." She muttered, focusing her gaze on Chain Devil again.

Once more, though, the biker was a bit too slow, as Chain Devil exploded into action. He unleashed his assault onto Asami, leaving her open for his powerful, single-minded punch, but of course Akahana wasn't going to just stand there and let him do such a thing. With a loud roar, she charged towards him, going for a simple, efficient attack: her leg came up, shooting up between the thug's legs while he was distracted by Asami, a hard kick that smashed right into his crotch. With wide eyes, the Devil sunk down to his knees, hardly believing that Akahana went for such a cheap attack.

Akahana wasn't done though, and as Chain Devil sank down, her leg snapped up again, slamming into the side of his head with another powerful kick, leaving him reeling as he started to fall towards his side. Akahana then took a moment to glance towards Asami, shouting towards her. "Hey! You alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Recovering from the hard shot, Asami nodded to Akahana.
"Still here!" she cried. "Now eat this, asshole!"
With that, Asami spun into a roundhouse kick that smashed into Chain Devil's head from the side he was falling towards, sending him back towards Akahana like some bizarre game of human tether-ball.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 am

Akahana was on point as Chain Devil bounced back towards her. Up came the biker's knee, smashing into the side of Chain Devil's head. The powerful thug let out a pained roar, as the impact of the attack sent him right back towards Asami. "All yours!" Akahana yelled out, smiling slightly despite herself, starting to enjoy the suddenly one-sided fight.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next