Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Big Brawl (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Brawl (For Alexandra) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Brawl (For Alexandra)

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 am

Asami's foot lashed out, again aiming for the gang leader's head. However, his arm swept up, blocking the kick on the back of his hand. Chain Devil's other fist came up, slamming up between Asami's legs in a vicious uppercut into her sex. The ninja gave a loud scream as the blow connected with an audible thud.
She stumbled back a few steps before going down into the fetal position, hands over her groin.
"A cuntbust for a cunt..." Chain Devil snarled getting to his feet.
Turning to Akahana, he sent his chain out with a deft twist of his arm, looking to coil it around her neck and pull her towards him, his hammer-like fist drawn back to deliver a strong straight punch full into the biker's face.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 am

Akahana couldn't help but watch in horror, as Chain Devil's fist brutally slammed into Asami's crotch, leaving the ninja on the ground in a pained position. By the time her initial shock had worn off, it was too late to do anything to stop Chain Devil, his chain wrapping in a snug fashion around her neck. With a sharp tug, she was pulled in towards him, her face meeting his punch dead on. His fist slammed into Akahana's face, and like a sack of bricks she dropped down to her knees before the man, still hanging loosely from his chain.

"Damn bitches..." He sneered at the two of them, bringing his knee right up into Akahana's face. The biker couldn't do much but eat this attack as well, his knee smashing right into it's mark. Her head snapped backwards, and if it wasn't for the chain keeping her up, no doubt she would have been on her back after such a brutal attack.

"Uggh..." Akahana moaned, her head rolling to the side, then jerking straight up as Chain Devil grabbed her hair with his free hand, forcing her head back to stare up at him.

"Damn bitch..." He reiterated with a cruel smirk on his face. "Been a while since I've had you so helpless before me...maybe I should take my time, and have some fun with you, before I break every damn bone in yer body..." A shudder ran through Akahana's body at those words, understanding exactly what he meant, but being in no position to do much to him at all to stop him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 am

Asami coughed as the pain between her legs began to fade out of the white hot agony range.
*That was the mother of all low blows....I think he caught me with the fist that had the chain wrapped around it...* she thought to herself as she managed to get back to her feet.
Her eyes narrowed in fury as she heard what Chain Devil had in mind. Although she was still in pain, she gingerly made her way towards the two, but for the moment, Chain Devil still had Akahana in his grasp....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Akahana gagged, as Chain Devil gave the chain another yank, tightening it's grip around her neck. Her hands came up, grasping at the thick metal links, trying to pull it loose. Chain Devil was having none of that though, watching and sneering at Akahana's weak attempts to get freed, neither of them noticing Asami starting to move closer...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 am

"Where should I start, girl?" Chain Devil asked quietly, menace saturating his voice.
His free hand knotted into a fist, which he promptly drove into the side Akahana's torso, aiming for the ribs there.
"There maybe? I can break your ribs, and make every breath you take hurt like a motherfucker." he said. "Nah, then you won't scream as much."
He reached down to his side, where a knife was kept in a sheath. Taking it out, he revealed it to be a butterfly knife, which he flipped open.
"A better idea....I think I'll mark up this pretty body of yours. Give you so many lines, it'll look like a road map. One cut, for every time you fucked with me and my crew, bitch." he stated, warming up to the idea.
The sound of a foot scuffing against the pavement behind him drew his attention. Whirling around, he found Asami in the middle of creeping up on him. Reacting quickly, he slashed the knife with a backhanded motion. A sudden dodge backwards saved her from being disemboweled, but wasn't enough to completely elude the blade, which cut through her costume into the flesh of her belly.
Hissing in pain, Asami backpedaled, but Chain Devil was on the move. The chain fell from Akahana's neck with a motion from his hand as he prepared to whip it around to catch the ninja around her waist and pull her onto the blade of the waiting knife!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 am

Akahana's body shuddered, as Devil's punch drove into her ribs. She began to cough, somewhat violently, feeling the air forced from her lungs by that blow. She wasn't worried though, not yet at least. She knew she was made of tough stuff; she had been through worse beatings than this before and lived to tell about it. All she needed to do was keep Chain Devil focused on her, keep him from turning his attention back to Asami.

Unfortunately, Asami made just a bit too much noise, Chain Devil hearing the sound of her feet, turning towards her. Akahana breathed in deeply as the chain loosened from her neck, but knew she didn't have time to enjoy it. She heard the hiss of pain from Asami's lips, and knew she needed to act right here and right now. Forcing herself to rise upwards, she snatched the chain from the thug's hands as he drew back to swipe towards Asami. Chain Devil's head whipped around; he seemed surprised when he felt Akahana's sharp tug on the weapon, jerking it right from his grip. Then, the biker girl suddenly swung it forward over his head, trying to wrap the chain tightly around the Devil's own neck, wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine!

Last edited by 549 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 am

Chain Devil grasped at the length of steel wrapped around his neck, trying in vain to try and loosen it's coils. Normally, Asami would've loved to comment on the irony of someone named Chain Devil being choked by well...a chain, but the burning cut across her stomach robbed her of her usual good humor.
Quickly, she kicked the knife out of his hand, sending it skittering across the ground. Then, reaching out, the ninja would seize his arm with both hands, locking it as her legs swung up to anchor themselves around the larger man's head and torso, essentially trapping the gang leader in a flying armbar.
Applying pressure, Asami forced Chain Devil to topple over, landing on his back, still being choked by Akahana and the chain she was wielding. Extending his arm, she locked in the armbar, while pulling back applying enough pressure to cause an alarming amount of pain to a normal person, but not enough to actually cause lasting damage.
"Give it up!" Asami yelled. "Tell them to back off."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 am

As Asami forced the thuggish gang leader to the ground, Akahana repositioned herself, moving down with the two of them, so that she could keep yanking and pulling on the chain. She had a firm, hard grip on it, and wasn't about to relent, not even for a moment, not while she had her most hated enemy trapped like this. Asami didn't even need to yell her orders to Chain Devil; once the two women had him down on the ground, Akahana lifted her head towards his minions, fire in her eyes as she glared at them. Many of Chain Devil's underlings had seen that look before, and knew that it didn't mean anything good for them. Before their leader could even try to respond, they turned away and began to run off, fighting each other to get away from the two women, leaving their leader alone, trapped in their holds.

Once they were gone, Akahana turned her gaze to Asami, giving her a single nod. "Break his arm..." She said softly towards the ninja, partially serious but partially wondering if Asami would go that far.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 am

Looking up at Akahana, Asami blinked as Akahana's words registered. Sorely tempted, she looked at the trapped man, before shaking her head no.
"It's over, right? Why would I do that?" she said, looking off in the direction that Chain Devil's men took off in. "Can't we just hold him until the cops get here?"
Although Akahana still held the chain that was serving as a choke leash of sorts, Chain Devil laughed.
"She's ain't from our world Akahana! She's weak! I come an inch away from gutting her, and she's talkin about let the cops take me away. What a joke! Once I'm back out, and trust me, it's gonna be soon, I'll be coming for you two! First I'll beat you, then rape you sluts until your minds break!" he crowed.
The sickening crunch of bones breaking cut him off. For a moment there was silence, as Asami, her eyes narrowed, glared into the wide, shocked eyes of the gang leader.
Then, Asami's eyes widened as she processed what she had done. Letting his arm go, she scooted backwards, away from the stricken man as he clutched at his arm, howling in pain, shriking
"W-why....what did I just do...?" she stammered, eyes on Chain Devil's arm, bent at a horrible angle. And in the distance, the sound of police sirens began to sound....

Last edited by 133 on Wed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

Akahana looked absolutely shocked at Asami's refusal towards her, at the ninja's shaking of her head no. She gave the chain a hard yank, frowning towards her comrade-in-arms. "Why? Because the police won't do anything. He'll get locked up in jail for a day or two then get back out!" She stared towards Asami, tsking at her. "Break him now. At the very least, that'll put him out of action for a while, right?"

She stopped, Chain Devil speaking up, taking over for her. After he stopped, she opened her mouth to speak again, only for the ninja to sudden break his arm, a loud snap echoing through the alley as Asami finally did what Akahana had ordered her. With a grim look over her face, she let go of the chain, slowly rising up to stand over the gang leader as he grabbed at his arm, rolling around in agony.

"You did what you had to..." She replied back to Asami. Then she heard the sound of the police, and sighed. "Come on. My bike is right over there. I'm getting out of here before the police come, and if you need a ride I can give it to you, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next