Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 2:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 6:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 5:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 5:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 2 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Daaharu Sun May 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Phoebe laughed at her opponent when she simultaneously dissed both her fighting ability and her trash talk. “You say that now, but you were doubled over in pain not thirty seconds ago, you little slut. I don’️t care what you say about the way I talk—I’️ll be the only one who’️ll be doing any talking by the end of this match, because I’️m going to shatter your stupid fucking jaw.”

When Tsukiko came in, zig-zagging back and forth to try to deceive Phoebe, the American girl would plant her boots firmly on one spot on the mat, her fists up, waiting for her foe as she made her attack. When she swung her leg forward, Phoebe would throw a defensive kick, letting Tsukiko’️s shin crash against her own rather than slam into her thigh. It still hurt, but with any luck it hurt the other girl, as well. Phoebe would try to follow this up with a quick jab to the girl’️s face, hoping to throw her off-balance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 2 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Tsukiko hissed as Phoebe checked her kick with her shin, she knew that there was going to be a bruise. Seeing her opponent throw a jab, Tsukiko leaned back as she showed off to the crowd by doing a Matrix dodge. She planted her hands behind her before her head hit the mat as she swung her legs up trying to catch Phoebe in the jaw with her foot before she performed a back hand spring to come back to her feet. Being as acrobatic as Tsukiko was it was going to be hard for the cowgirl to throw her off balance.

"That all you got sweet heart?" Tsukiko would say with a smirk.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Phoebe was a little angry when her jab was dodged in such a dramatic fashion. She couldn’️t believe how many blows this Japanese bitch was managing to evade. But Phoebe could do it, too. This Tsukiko was pretty obvious with her intentions—she didn’️t exactly telegraph her attacks, but when Phoebe saw her go down on all fours and the muscles in her leg tighten, the cowgirl knew to jump back, keeping herself out of harm’️s way as Tsukiko’️s feet swung upwards.

Before Phoebe could even try to follow up her jab attempt, her opponent would go flipping away, managing to get herself out of the cowgirl’️s reach. The American girl growled, pounding her fists into her thighs. “I’️ve got plenty more than that. But it looks like you’️re too scared to be within even ten feet of me,” Phoebe said. “I thought this was a striking tournament, missy. The way you fight, though, I’️d think it was a pretty princess dance exhibition. If you’️re as tough as you think you are, why don’️t you come over here and trade some punches like a real woman, bitch?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 am

"Because I'm not stupid like you..." Tsukiko said chuckling shaking her head. "Throwing one punch at a time, not even trying to set up your attacks, using no striking combinations and to top it all off you expect me to just stay still and get punched while you run at me like a dumb bitch. It's a miracle that you hit me in the first place at all if that's the way you're going to fight. This tournament is open to high fliers and Strikers if you've forgotten so both styles are encouraged but if it's striking you want from me, I guess I can oblige."

The girl let lose as she started to show off some of her own skills as she got loose and used her speed to her advantage bouncing back and fourth on the balls of her feet. Raising her fists, she stepped in an d feinted a low left leg kick but instead jumped forward with her lead leg and come in with a superman punch to Phoebe's jaw.

Last edited by 863 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Phoebe laughed back at Tsukiko as the girl woefully misinterpreted her whole style of fighting. She couldn’️t help but feel a little insulted—of course, she knew how stupid girls like this were, so she would have to cut Tsukiko a little slack!

“You think I want to fight like this? The only reason I’️m throwing one punch at a time is because you’️re too scared to get hit to stick around within fighting range for more than ten seconds,” Phoebe explained slowly. “It’️s one thing to try to protect yourself, but it’️s a whole ‘nother ballgame when you engage, then disengage, the engage again, over and over again like some stupid flitty skank. I guess I can understand, though; if I had a glass jaw like you do, I’️d want to stay away from a clearly superior opponent, too.”

When Tsukiko came in and aimed a shot at her face, Phoebe would lean to the side and let it merely graze her cheek. Then, hoping to use her foe’️s forward momentum against her, the cowgirl would crouch down and try to slam her fist into the girl’️s solar plexus.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 am

“That’️s just a stupid excuse for your incompetency as a fighter. God... I must be turning into a face if I feel so much pity that I’️m starting to give my opponent advice!” Tsukiko said getting rather frustrated with her opponent, so frustrated she started to forget she was in a fight. She blinked as her opponent stepped in and drove her fist into her gut. “Uggh! Damnit!” She groaned as she felt all the air get knocked out of her body. The dark haired girl felt rather queasy as she felt a sickening sensation rise from her stomach. This caused her to lurch over in pain as she backed away from her foe. The girl had a nasty punch that was something Tsukiko couldn't deny. However, Tsukiko was only now really starting to get pissed and frustrated.

Last edited by 863 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Phoebe did not reply to her opponent’️s taunts at first, and just let her fist do the talking. As it slammed into Tsukiko’️s vulnerable midsection and dug itself in, she would laugh at the pathetic excuse for a fighter who stood doubled over in front of her. “What’️s the matter?” she would ask mockingly as the Japanese girl backed away. “You suddenly realize that you’️re not cut out to be in the ring with me? Starting to have second thoughts? Doesn’️t matter, ‘cause you’️re gonna get your ass handed to you on a fucking platter, you dumb bitch!”

She was pumped up, now, and Phoebe would charge Tsukiko and try to do some more damage to the girl. Phoebe would bring her hands together and raise them high over her head, before trying to bring them crashing down onto the back of Tsukiko’️s head. Her goal was to force the girl’️s face down onto her thrusting knee, maximizing the damage that the girl received in just the one blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Tsukiko was still pretty winded by the knee to her solar plexus to react in time to move away from her opponent, her hands were also clutching her stomach, she glanced up only to find the girl's hand pull her in to smash her knee into her head. Tsukiko groaned as the knee threw her head back and her body with it. The Japanese girl's back hit the mat as she rolled onto her side clutching her face as she cried out in agony kicking her legs onto the mat. Tsukiko hissed as Phoebe had scored a brutal hit on her, she would have to bring it together if she wanted to make a comeback.

"You F- You Fucking! UgH!" Tsukiko was cursing under her breath as she plotted what she would do to Phoebe once she got her hands on her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Phoebe laughed devilishly as Tsukiko groaned, sprawling back onto the mat. That should shut the girl up, at least for a while. “You wanna try to finish that sentence?” she mocked her, walking over to the downed Japanese girl with her hands on her hips. “‘You fucking’️…what? I’️m waiting, you pathetic little cunt. Where’️s all of your big talk now, huh?”

Reaching down to seize ahold of Tsukiko’️s hair, the cowgirl would try to drag her opponent to her feet, planning to aim a few combinations at her pretty little face, just to rub it in how gravely the girl had underestimated her fighting ability.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Feeling the girl's fingers dig into her dark hair, Tsukiko's eye would shoot open as she felt herself being pulled up. The girl now rabid with fury wasted no time at all in her pursuit of revenge. Before she even got off her knees, Tsukiko would try to drive her knuckles into Phoebe's crotch in brutal fashion. Utilizing her speed, she would shoot up to her feet while attempting to drive her knee into Phoebe's abdomen with deadly accuracy. Finally, Tsukiko would continue her brutal onslaught of under handed attacks by grabbing a handful of the girl's hair and slam her skull into the other girl's nose!

"I'm going to FUCK YOU UP!" Tsukiko said as she said that so loud the crowd heard it from the stands in the back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next