Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 3 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 5:10 am

Phoebe had just dealt some major damage to Tsukiko. The cowgirl was expecting a counterattack, sure, but she did not expect it to come so quickly, mere seconds after she had forced the Japanese girl to double over in pain. And she in no way expected it to come where it did.

“Aaauugh!” Phoebe screamed, as her opponent’️s knuckles dug into her crotch. She squeezed her eyes shut as her womanhood throbbed in terrible pain. That wasn’️t the end of it, however; Tsukiko would leap to her feet, driving her knee into Phoebe’️s midsection to double her over, before finally bashing her skull against the cowgirl’️s face, forcing her onto her knees. Tears were forming in the corners of Phoebe’️s eyes, but she choked back the desire to cry. She was not going to allow her opponent to do this to her.

“Fat…fucking…chance!” she retorted, before trying to retaliate with a tomahawk chop to Tsukiko’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 3 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Tsukiko usually was someone to celebrate her victories but Phoebe had managed to tick the girl off to the point where all she could think was Kill! Kill! Kill! she hadn't been this mad since she lost her match with Heather Sunderland. The girl beat up the ref and threw a steel chair at the titantron thanks to that rampage. Her violet eyes were solely focused on Phoebe as she managed her short little combo which ended with a headbutt. Phoebe sent a chop to her groin which made Tsukiko double over but, she did not fall to her knees and she still refused to let go of Phoebe's hair. "Guuhhhh!" She let out a cry of pain which quickly turned into a cry of anger as she tugged Phoebe's hair down before pulling it straight up. While still holding her hair, the dark haired heel would try to smash her knee into Phoebe's face with a brutal shining wizard.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 am

Phoebe had been hoping to force her opponent onto her knees, as well. If both of them were kneeling, the cowgirl felt certain that she could get the better of her bitchy Japanese opponent, as she had clearly demonstrated that she was the better of the two when it came to hand-to-hand combat. But, unfortunately, though Tsukiko had obviously been hurt by the chop to her most delicate place, she did not fall, and kept her hands buried deep in Phoebe’️s dirty brown hair. “F-f-fuuuuck!” the cowgirl screamed, as she was lifted up by her mane. Before she could fight back, her foe’️s knee would crash into her face, splitting her bottom lip and forcing a trickle of blood from Phoebe’️s mouth.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

After delivering that brutal blow, Tsukiko was still far from satisfied. Still refusing to let go of her opponent's hair. she would finally let go by pulling down trying to smash the back of Phoebe's head against the mat before taking off. The raven haired girl darted to the ropes eager to really put the hurt on Phoebe. Tsukiko would grab the top rope and pull her feet up so she was standing on the top rope. Tsukiko shot her hand up holding up her index finger to show off to the crowd before turning back to look at Phoebe. Tsukiko would crouch down and jump up off the ropes with her back to Phoebe. Tsukiko exhaled in mid air as she relished the adrenaline of flying through the air. Artfully, she'd try to throw her legs over her head performing a mid air summersault but she rotated a little more than one would usually do if one was performing a moonsault. Instead, she'd land straight on her feet and onto Phoebe's stomach with a diving moonsault double foot stomp.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 am

Phoebe had been dazed by the knee to her face. As she was forced onto the mat, she brought a hand up to her mouth and rubbed at her split lip. When she held it up again, she saw her fingers stained with crimson blood. A chill went through her body as she realized that Tsukiko had landed the first serious blow of their match. “F-fuck…” the cowgirl moaned, completely oblivious to the fact that her opponent had jumped up onto the rope and was now flying through the air, about to crash into her. When Tsukiko landed, Phoebe could not help but scream, her hands shooting to her stomach as she rolled over onto her side, very much hurt by her opponent’️s brutal, high-flying maneuver.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 am

Tsukiko was pleased avert she hit her aerial maneuver seeing Phoebe roll and groan in pain. After Tsukiko's feet stomped into Phoebe's stomach, the girl stumbled backwards from the impact. After regaining her balance, Tsukiko walked her way closer to the brunette as she cooled off after a few breaths. She would then produce a sinister smile as her black bangs hid one of her violet eyes from Phoebe's view.

"What's wrong?" Tsukiko asked in a mocking tone putting her hands on her hips. "I thought you liked it rough!"

Planting her heel onto Phoebe's ribcage as she lay on her side, Tsukiko would real back her other foot behind her while standing on Phoebe's body before driving her foot straight into the poor girl's gut literally kicking her while she was down.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 24, 2013 7:15 am

Phoebe looked up at Tsukiko with furious, flaming eyes as the girl mocked her. She was not going to put up with this. As soon as she could get up, she was going to beat this bitch into a bloody pulp. “F-fuck you! You’️re gonna get yours, cunt!” she spat.

The Japanese girl was not about to allow Phoebe time to recover, however. As the cowgirl rolled over onto her side, cradling her busted belly, her opponent placed one foot on top of her squirming form, while the other would drive deep into her gut. Phoebe’️s eyes opened wide, and she had to consciously refrain from vomiting as her stomach was distended by her foe’️s powerful foot. She was in a very bad position right now, and all she could do was hope for a brief respite to allow her to regain her strength.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

"That so?" Tsukiko said before planting her foot on the side of Phoebe's head pinning the girl's head to the ring floor.

Grinning, the dark haired girl put her hands on her hips and began putting her weight on the other girl's head as she cruelly rubbed her heel against Phoebe's cheek. "Heh..." Tsukiko then continued putting pressure against Phoebe's head as she wanted to basically try and simulate the sensation of having one's head crushed.

"I'm going to fuck you up..." Tsukiko said with a sinister expression on her lips.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:48 am

Phoebe would have immediately grabbed Tsukiko’️s foot and tossed it off of her head, but the cowgirl’️s midsection was in such severe pain that she had to hold on, her hands rubbing across her stomach over and over again in a desperate attempt to massage the pain away. After dealing quite a bit of damage to Tsukiko, Phoebe was now completely at the Japanese girl’️s mercy, hoping that the girl would be contented with taunting for long enough to allow her to recover and stage a comeback.

“F-f-fuck you…” she hissed. “Fuck you…”

She couldn’️t say anything else, as now not only was her stomach hurting, but her head was slowly being ground down into the mat by the dominant Tsukiko’️s foot.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:43 pm

"Fuck me?" Tsukiko said as she laughed as she ground the sole of her foot into the girl's face. "FUCK ME, huh?...no..."

Taking a knee on her left leg, Tsukiko grabbed Phoebe's leg and would bring the back of her knee over the back over her neck so Phoebe's leg winded around her head. Keeping pressure down against her opponent's head with the sole of her right foot, she put the girl into a Stretch Muffler Submission. Grinning as Tsukiko believed she didn't lack anything with mercy being the exception, the girl would put enormous pressure on Phoebe's upper spine. As she tortured the poor girl's spine, the dark haired girl would bring her middle and index finger together. She would grin as she would press her finger tips against her opponent's crotch and began rotating her fingers like a drill. She would lean down as close as she could to Phoebe's ear and whisper.

"...Fuck...you..."

(([url=http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/022/f/c/commision__kyda_vs_cherry_by_vexedzero-d5sbm8f.png:2dzx6gwo]Just in case you have difficulty seeing what's happening[/url:2dzx6gwo]))
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next