Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 4 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:57 am

Despite her continued defiance, Phoebe could do nothing to resist as Tsukiko would slowly reposition the two of them into a torturous new position where Phoebe’️s leg was stretched painfully around her opponent’️s neck, while her head was still being crushed beneath Tsukiko’️s strong foot. Her spine ached tremendously as she was stretched in a wholly unnatural way. “F-f-fuck! F-fuck!” she screamed, pounded a fist against the mat as she tried to soldier through the pain.

But Tsukiko wasn’️t quite finished with the torture yet. To Phoebe’️s total surprise, her opponent would bring two fingers down onto her crotch and begin rotating them quickly. The cowgirl’️s eyes widened as she was violated in such a despicable manner. “Aa-ah! N-no!” she yelled. “D-don’️t you dare do th-that, y-you stupid whore! I-I’️m not gay…!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 4 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 am

Tsukiko grinned as she had Phoebe right where she wanted her, she couldn't care less how much the brunette ran her mouth. The dark haired girl started to chuckle as she could here the despair in Phoebe's voice.

"HAhaha... You think I give a shit bitch?" Tsukiko said as her fingers would slide around and through the other girl's articles of clothing. Her hand would snake it's way towards Phoebe's bare crotch. Tsukiko would drive her middle finger inside of her and would begin pulling it back in and out. "You think this has anything to do with being a lesbo? Fuck, no.... you're cute but no where in my league. This is about you fucking knowing your place. I'm doing this just because I can and you are going to lay there and take it like the little bitch you are!"

Smirking to herself, she plotted what to do break this girl down physically and mentally. Winning the match was now her second priority for her, it was teaching Phoebe her place that was most important to her now.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

Phoebe pounded her fists against the mat, her cheeks bright red. She could not believe that she was letting this girl humiliate her like this. It was a travesty—she was obviously so much stronger than Tsukiko. Muscle for muscle, punch for punch, she should have been winning this match. And yet, here she was, the girl’️s foot on her face, the girl’️s fingers slowly sliding over, around, and into her womanhood. She let out an angry cry as the Japanese fighter’️s middle finger entered her pussy. “S-stop it!” she demanded, trying desperately to roll over and get away from this bitch. “Stop right now!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 am

Tsukiko, grinning ear to ear, began to laugh as she heard Phoebe's pathetic wails as she thrashed around attempting to escape. She could feel Phoebe's desporosity in how she thrashed around and how she stammered. Phoebe eventaully was able to escape Tsukiko's clutches and rolled both of them over.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm NOT finished with you, yet!" Tsukiko said as she found herself on her back and rolled up onto her shoulders and kicked out her legs. Using the momentum, she got her legs underneath her and she sprang to her feet instantaneously. Tsukiko would run after Phoebe while she was still trying to get up and grab her by the ankle and yank her away from the ropes to her doom. Tsukiko would try to drag Phoebe to the center of the ring but she did this slowly wanting to savor her opponent's fear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 am

At last, Phoebe managed to break free from the humiliating hold, rolling the two of them over and forcing Tsukiko to withdraw her fingers from her crotch. The cowgirl knew, however, that it would not be long before her opponent resumed her assault. Quickly getting to her hands and knees, Phoebe would begin crawling away, trying to put enough distance between herself and her opponent that she could get to her feet and prepare to fight back.

Tsukiko was not about to let her get away, however. Phoebe had only made it a few feet before her Japanese opponent grabbed onto her leg and hauled her away from the ropes and back into the center of the ring. “N-no! Let me go!” Phoebe demanded, as she was slowly dragged backwards. She kicked her legs and grabbed at the mat with her hands, doing anything she could to free herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:17 am

Tsukiko chuckled as she would scramble onto Phoebe's lower back before lacing Phoebe's chin with her fingers as she pulled the girl backwards. Sliding her knees underneath Phoebe's underarms trapping them from helping her escape. She would force Phoebe into a cammel's clutch forcing Phoebe's chin back with her arms and contortign the girl's spine without any mercy. Tsukiko wouls stick out her tongue and lick the side of Phoebe's face before whispering in her ear.

"You're weak!" Tsukiko whispered. "Tap out like the bitch you are!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Phoebe continued to demand her release, even as her opponent managed to successfully drag her into the center of the ring, then mount her back, then slide her hands beneath her chin. The American groaned in frustration, anger, and fear, as she knew darn well what was about to happen. “S-stop it!” she insisted. “You fucking cunt! Get your fucking grubby hands off of me!”

The words did her no good, however, as Tsukiko slid her knees under Phoebe’️s arms—preventing the cowgirl from using them in any sort of escape attempt—and pulled back on her chin, putting Phoebe into a painful camel clutch. “Aaaaaagh!” she screamed, clenching and unclenching her fists, trying to wiggle the rest of her body in a way that might free her. “F-f-fuck you! Stupid slut!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:19 am

"You know what?" Tsukiko said as the other girl started screaming, cursing and crying out loud like the weak girl she knew she was. "I'm think I'm done with you talking back to me."

As Phoebe tried to lurch forward in an attempt to escape, Tsukiko slid her laced fingers higher up to Phoebe's mouth covering it with her interlaced hands. Licking her lips, She would yank back hard against Phoebe's head as her hands both smothered her and shut her up.

"I'm fucking tired of your voice always screaming bitch this, cunt that and fuck you." She said with her eyes half closing before letting out a elongated sigh. "You fucking lost to me bitch! You couldn't do shit cause you're a fucking loser. I'm stronger, smarter, faster, sexier and just better than you bitch but it seems like you need to be taught that lesson."

With her foe's hands restrained and her mouth covered, she was now unable to tap out at all. Tsukiko would then begin suckling on Phoebe's neck with her mouth as she pleased. However, with Tsukiko yanking back so much and doing nothing to recover her prior position. The dark haired girl sat down on Phoebe's ass if the girl struggled hard enough she could try to free her arms.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 am

“Mmmph!” Phoebe groaned, as Tsukiko would pull even harder on her head. The girl would lock her hands together in front of Phoebe’️s mouth, too, forcing the cowgirl to breathe solely through her nose. The position was not comfortable in the least, and, worst of all, she could say nothing, and was forced to listen to her opponent go on and on about how she hated all of Phoebe’️s swearing, like she hadn’️t done plenty of it herself. What the fuck did she expect? She was in a fight, for gosh sakes!

Phoebe could not help but let out another groan as she was stretched further and further back, as her opponent went on about how much better she was. I’️ll show you, bitch, Phoebe swore silently, just waiting for an opening. She continued wiggling, trying to free herself from the torturous hold. At last, just for a moment, it felt as if she might be able to get her arms free. With a mighty heave, she would throw herself forward, trying to do just that. If she could regain the use of her arms, Phoebe would immediately put them to good use, reaching up and back and trying to rake her nails across Tsukiko’️s eyes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 am

Tsukiko frowned as her foe's effort s were rewarded as her arms got free. She winced as she saw Phoebe's hand come back as the girl's nail grazed her eyelid as she released the hold and leaned backward. Clutching her eye, Tsukiko would force herself into a roll before sprining to her feet. Her open palm clutched her eye, she hissed as she looked at Phoebe bitterly.

"You just don't know when to quit do you!" Tsukiko said as she would charge Phoebe while she was trying to get up and hit her with a kick straight to her head!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next