by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson Empty Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall only

Shauna stretched in the locker room as she waited for her turn to shine. She was on the schedule this night and couldn't wait for the match that awaited her. She had heard the girl's name but was too into her new training regiment to bother looking the girl up. Still, it wasn't like she had a scary name. Allison. Shauna was far more interested in herself and looked in the mirror. Her long, red hair was held behind her head in a ponytail with a green hair-tie. She had a bright green sports bra as a top and matching elbow and knee pads. The girl wore a very short schoolgirl skirt over a green bikini bottom. Her whole outfit was finished off with green boots.

As she watched the last match finish on the monitor, Shauna took several deep breaths in an attempt to psych herself up. She walked towards the arena and waited just outside the exit for her song to play. As her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vs5DrMMWcQ:1wakt4u6]music[/url:1wakt4u6] blasted throughout the arena, she came running out into the arena with a fist pump and a cheer. The girl had a big smile on her face and she felt the adrenaline pump into her as the crowd cheered. She high-fived as many fans as she could as she walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Shauna jumped onto the turnbuckle and lifted her arm into the air with her fist clenched. The crowd's cheering egged her on even more and she shouted "Yea!" She jumped back down with that smile now imprinted on her face. Her debut hadn't gone as well as she had hoped but Shauna wasn't discouraged. She knew she was tough and could fight. That's all that really mattered to her. All she needed was one big win to show everyone else how great she was.

Last edited by 9943 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 02, 2013 6:02 am

Allison strode out onto the entrance ramp, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k&ob=av2e:35lbepd8]accompanied by her music[/url:35lbepd8], and was completely unperturbed by the lights or the crowd or the impending match. She did not smile, nor acknowledge the crowd in any way while she walked easily down the ramp, one hand on her hip.

Her silken stride had a practiced grace. She looked perfect. Exquisite. Her aloofness was enough to draw tepid boos from the crowd, though she could not have cared any less how they felt about her. She knew they wanted her, and despite their revulsion at her cold and superior attitude, she was right. The crowd salivated at the sight of her long, sleek legs and her full breasts, her immaculate skin and her fine features.

She climbed the ring steps and slipped through the ropes, and barely spared her opponent a glance. A cute, young, spunky little red haired girl, how nice. This was the part she enjoyed. She was an artist, and Shauna was her canvas. The girl's screams, her pain, her self-doubt and panic and tears were her paint.

A smile spread across her lips while she gazed across the ring with treacherous eyes. She stretched her shoulders while she waited for the bell.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 02, 2013 2:20 pm

As Allison walked down the ramp, Shauna watched with her arms crossed. The woman seemed more like a mistress than a wrestler. Sure she was gorgeous but that didn't help in the ring at all. At least not against Shauna. From experience she knew the prettier ones tended to be more bitchy at bars. This was probably no different. She didn't want her preconceptions running away, however, and took a deep breath.

When the bell rang, Shauna did what she always (and thought everyone else) did and walk towards the center of the ring and offer her hand out. "Let's have a good match!" She stated with a smile. At the very least, she owed it to herself to keep courteous. I mean, how bad could Allison be?

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 am

Allison approached the middle of the ring and her opponent with a small smile, without any trace of malice. She did not hesitate to shake Shauna's hand, giving it one gentle pump and then looking the girl up and down.

"Oh, I've no doubt that we will," she said in her silken, posh London accent. Her eyes never leaving the girl. "You certainly look the part. Show me what you can do."

She backed up a few steps. Her stately posture remained intact even as she readied herself to fight with a slight bend in her knees, an angle to her body and her hands raised for a clinch. Shauna was taller than she thought, and Irish as well. Both counts would work wonderfully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 am

Shauna was surprised by how polite her opponent was when she shook her hand. Allison really was different than she thought she'd be. It just went to show that she shouldn't judge anyone by their cover. Even her clear accent didn't bother her. Maybe her father would have been annoyed by it, but Shauna couldn't care less that Allison was British and she was Irish. The two backed away from each other and even held the same posture with their hands up.

"Alright," Shauna said in approval at Allison's suggestion. She knew she was strong. The redhead doubted Allison was as strong as her, but she wasn't about to let her know that before the tie up. Shauna took a few steps toward Allison and held her palms toward her so they could interlock their fingers. As their hands came together, Shauna would immediately drop one foot back and push with all her strength against her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 am

Allison's resisted just enough as the flame-haired Irish girl pushed. She was quickly forced back, and with a little adjustment she ended up backed up against a turnbuckle. The referee called for a clean break, and Allison held up her hands to show that she complied.

"You're surprisingly strong," Allison said, leaning easily against the corner. "I hope that I can at least give you a good fight."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 am

Shauna just kept pushing and pushing and before she knew it Allison had been pushed up against the turnbuckle. The redhead felt empowered and strong, but felt slightly disappointed that the ref made them break it up. "Aw come on..." She complained but complied. She physically lost momentum but now she felt like Allison was the weaker of the two. Even her comment boosted the girl's ego further. "Just do your best then girl," she said in some sort of attempted sympathy. "I'll go easy on you." Shauna reapproached Allison but wouldn't attempt a feat of strength this time around since she'd probably shy away. So instead she tried to dive at her stomach in a tackle.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 05, 2013 1:54 am

"You're too kind," Allison said modestly. "I'm new at this."

Never mind her eleven years of experience.

She walked back toward the middle of the ring and readied herself for Shauna's next approach. She read her correctly, it wasn't difficult, and she let out a breath and braced for the impact before Shauna's shoulder slammed into her stomach and sent them both crashing to the mat.

Allison grimaced in pain, and held her stomach instead of grabbing for Shauna. She wondered what the Irish girl would do once she was in control.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 6:44 am

Shauna's continued politeness was starting to get to Shauna. Why is she so nice? She almost felt guilty to have to wrestle someone so seemingly...passive. Nevertheless, the redhead tackled into Allison with no remorse. As the two hit the ground, Shauna lifted her upper body and readied to unleash a barrage of punches onto her opponent while she had her down. But Allison already appeared to be hurt and she almost felt like beating a defenseless woman senseless was beyond her.

The Irish girl jumped back to her feet and grabbed onto Allison's shoulder to drag her up as well. She then crouched and pulled Allison in an Irish whip to force the Brit into the corner. At least if Allison was standing, it'd look less brutal if Shauna roughed her up a bit. As Allison got running, Shauna would sprint up behind her. Timed right, she'd leap into the air to try and body splash Allison whether she turned around or not when she hit the turnbuckle.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Allison concealed her pleasure with Shauna's hesitation. At this rate, the girl would lose the match all by herself. Allison grunted and struggled back to her feet, one hand still on her stomach until she was flung off into the corner.

She turned at the last moment so that her back collided with the turnbuckle, and she only had a second to prepare for the collision that followed. She hit hard, and it knocked the wind out of Allison. She opted to take it a step further and dropped down to one knee, holding the top rope to keep herself up as she gasped in a breath.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next