Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 7 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:03 am

Shauna's brief moment of resurgence had given her enough will to give one last attempt to survive against Allison. She wasn't going to give up now after all the pain she had been through. She was determined to make it all worth it. Unfortunately, all the punishment she had already taken made such an accomplishment difficult to pull off. Allison had already gotten back to her feet by the time Shauna was only on one foot. As she approached her once more, though, Shauna didn't just stand there to take it.

As Allison grabbed onto her hair, Shauna suddenly jumped upward with her shoulder aimed at Allison's gut. She didn't care how strong the Brit's grip was on her hair. If part of it ripped out, she really couldn't give a damn by this point. She grabbed ahold of Allison's thighs on impact and lifted up in a makeshift tackle to bring the two back to the mat. This British bitch wasn't about to get the better of her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 7 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 am

Allison white-knuckled Shauna's hair and snarled through her teeth. "I do enjoy your spirit. When it breaks, I-"

Shauna's shoulder slammed into Allison's stomach and cut her short. She buckled and doubled over, only to be flung onto her back with Shauna crashing down on top. She shouted out of pain and frustration and embarrassment, and immediately reached up for the girl's face to rake her eyes, but stopped. She knew the referee was only looking for a reason to disqualify her now, she couldn't just blatantly give it to her. She settled for shoving Shauna's face away.

"Get off me," She commanded in a low growl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 am

Shauna didn't really understand Allison's hesitation but didn't really care either. All she knew was that she had to do something else to keep up pressure on Allison. The redhead was really reaching the limit of her willpower and fortitude. She was going to give it everything she had left. Because she had to. The Brit shoved her away but she just jumped right back on. With a warrior-like shout, she tried to straddle Allison and rain down sloppy but forceful haymakers down at her opponent. It was really all or nothing for her at this point. It didn't matter how coordinated her attack was, as long as it was something.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 am

All Allison could do for the moment was cover up and try to weather Shauna's flurry. She put her hands up over her head and covered her face with her forearms, and tried to twist away from each punch. Each sloppy punch crashed against her arms with more force than she was expecting, bruising her arms but none of them fully penetrating Allison's solid defense.

She thought to push herself away with her feet, but she could only step on the tails of her vest and ended up going nowhere. How frustrating.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:19 am

Shauna continued to throw wild punches down at Allison until she began to tire. This brawling style was her expertise but it wasn't something she could use this late when she was already exhausted and hurting all over. As much as she wanted to continue, the redhead couldn't. Breathing heavily, Shauna leaned down on Allison though she tried her best to hold her in place with a firm grip on her forearms. "Just...Just stay down..." She feebly whispered as she struggled to recover. Her willpower was only so strong.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 am

"Hmph." Pathetic.

Allison didn't need an invitation. She grabbed Shauna's wrists back, kicked out her leg, and yanked her down. She rolled to plant her knee on the girl's back, and pulled her arms so that they crossed in front of her neck.

She shifted her feet into the backs of Shauna's knees so that when she fell back, her knees braced against her back. She pulled on her wrists to bend her back over her knees and choke her with her own arms.

"You may submit whenever you like," she said, and glanced over at the ref. "But I don't think she cares."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:12 am

As Allison overpowered her, Shauna nearly cried as her arms were pulled around her own neck. As she fell back onto Allison's knees, the redhead panicked. Despite how weak she was by then, Shauna tried valiantly to escape from the chokehold. It didn't matter how hard she squirmed, however. It only made her lose oxygen faster. By the time she realized there was no escape, tears escaped her eyes as her face went red. She couldn't think straight. Everything about her hurt but it didn't matter at all to the fear of blacking out. All she could see when her eyes did open were the bright arena lights shining down on her.

Shauna just made it look all the worse a second later. Maybe it was out of desperation, or some optimistic thought that mercy would be given to her by either the referee or even Allison. She tried to tap out again. Her hand limply tried to pat her own shoulder in signal of submission. It didn't matter that Allison mocked her about it. Dread alone pushed her to breaking and she was hoping the very last thing that could save her would. But it all didn't matter. Seconds later, the redhead's body went limp and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 am

Allison lifted her head to watch Shauna's feeble attempt at tapping out, and a broad grin spread across her joyless face. "Aw, how tragic," she said. The look on the ref-girl's face said that she desperately wanted to step in and stop the match, but she knew she couldn't. She stood paralyzed while Allison continued to choke Shauna even after she was unconscious.

Then she let go of the girl's wrists. She lovingly gathered the girl's thick red hair back into something like a pony tail for her to hold on to. Meanwhile, her other hand slid down the Irish girl's body, from her cheek to her neck to her chest to her side and finally back up to her considerably right breast. Her fingers crept around it and expertly massaged it, the size of it was such that she couldn't fit all of it in her palm at once. She shivered.

"You have to wake up now," she whispered in her ear. "I'd still like to hurt you some more." Her fingers curled down under Shauna's green sports bra and she slipped her hand under it. "Will you do that for me?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

Shauna looked dead. Her arms dangled lifelessly at her sides, and she appeared to not be breathing. Only a light, barely audible breath could be heard from her. Allison's voice seemed to pierce through the unconscious girl. Shauna's oxygen deprived mind seemed to force itself awake. She didn't know where she was, what was going on. Hell if someone asked what her name was she'd probably hesitate. Conscious was a relative term. She didn't make a sound and her eyes were still closed. Despite Allison's molesting hand, the redhead's arms stayed motionless at her sides. The poor woman seemed far too out of it to realize what the Brit was doing.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

"Rise and shine, darling."

Allison's soft, delicate fingers turned evil, and she took hold of the mound of Shauna's breast and dug her claws into it. She cruelly twisted and pulled and scratched and clawed, anything she could to inflict pain. Were it not for her hand, of course, Shauna would have been partly exposed for the crowd and the eager cameras.

"Tell me that this hurts," she purred in her ear.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next