Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 4 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 08, 2013 4:19 am

The redhead was still squirming as Allison casually wrapped her arms around her waist. The panic of having to escape from Allison's grip around her neck distracted Shauna from the impending move. Before she knew what happened, the arena flipped upside down and she found herself dangling over Allison's shoulder from her back. The entirety of her weight rested on the one point of her back that was on Allison's shoulder. The Irish girl's hands rushed to grip onto Allison's arms at first in an attempt to free herself. However, as the pain quickly set in, she realized pulling on Allison's arms at least partially lessened the pain because more of her weight was being supported by her arms.

Regardless, it was no consolation for Shauna. Her back began hurting tremendously and there really was no escape for her in this hold. "I-I'll fuck you up that's how I'll win!" she yelled defiantly in response to Allison. She really didn't know how quite yet, but she knew she was going to. The pinfall only rule meant Allison would eventually have to let her go, and then she would fight back. It was hard to focus on the then and not the now, however. Being held in the air not only hurt but was also disorientating and somewhat humiliating. All she could see were the lights of the arena and the occasional glimpse of the audience everytime the Brit dipped her knees slightly just to add more pain. "Put me down for a real fight you bitch." She sincerely hoped Allison would. Otherwise, the pain would just keep getting worse.

Last edited by 9943 on Wed May 08, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 4 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 am

"Alright."

Allison grabbed a handful of Shauna's hair and walked off to the ropes. She heaved her upward and threw her off her shoulder, and over the top rope.

She didn't bother to watch her fall. She dusted off her hands and walked to the middle of the ring. She was a work of sensual art, the way she placed her foot on the mat just so, the sway of her hips with each step, her posture that was at once poised and supple. She stopped in the middle and put a hand on her hip, turning only to tap her foot impatiently for Shauna's return.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 09, 2013 6:08 am

Shauna felt a little faint being held in the air like this. The sharp shoulder in her back was numbing her nerves and making her dizzy. Shauna never knew what part of the ring they were in from her perspective. The Brit pulled on her hair which made the girl cry in pain as it only made the shoulder pain worse. Ironically, Allison did listen to her suggestion to let her down. Just not where Shauna was hoping. She felt the woman launch her off her shoulders and she fell...and fell...and fell.

Shauna saw the ring pass by her peripheral vision for a split second before she landed on the padded concrete floor in a sickening thud. Her head snapped back as she landed. The redhead opened her mouth to scream on impact but all the air had been forced from her lungs by the impact. Her hands rushed to the back of her head and she rolled to her side. What the fuck? She couldn't believe Allison had just dropped her from that far up. Despite how sinister the British woman had seemed, Shauna never expected such a devastating fall. That was just cruel.

As angry as Shauna was, the redhead didn't get to her feet. She just laid there, groaning in pain despite the crowd cheering her on to get back up. Her head was throbbing in pain and her back felt like it had broken in half. The fight was still there in spirit, but her body was lacking that same defiance.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 10, 2013 12:41 am

Seeing that Shauna was in no hurry to get back in, Allison sauntered over to the ropes and bent at the waist to rest her elbows on the top rope. The ref was counting, more slowly than Allison thought she should, and she'd just reached three.

"Ah, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Don't worry, darling, I'd never dream of kicking you while you're down. Take all the time you need," she said. She walked off to a corner and hopped up to sit on the top turnbuckle with her legs folded. Her top leg gently nodded up and down, counting the seconds while she waited.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 am

Allison's words sparked something in Shauna's head. She managed to curl herself up and plant one foot on the ground. Then, she planted another one. By the time the referee got to six, Shauna had managed to stumble to the apron and roll herself into the ring. The redhead took another few seconds to get up once again but she did manage. Breathing in and out heavily and hurting nearly all over, Shauna felt ready to fight again. After all, the bitch wasn't going to kick her own face in, was she?

Luckily her legs were still good. Shauna started towards Allison with her hands up as if to grapple. But she wasn't going to try something that failed before. At the last second Shauna would lounge out with her right leg to kick at Allison's midsection.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Allison calmly watched Shauna approach. She knew what to expect, but she hardly bothered to do anything about it. Shauna threw her kick and Allison stepped in at the same time, and as the Irish girl's leg slapped into her already bruised ribs Allison swung her left arm out to slam her forearm into the girl's neck. She put her weight into it to fling Shauna down at the mat.

She growled. Her midsection was getting to be painfully sore, but it would only make it sweeter to return the favor.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Despite the success of her attack, Allison wasn't shaken at all and smashed Shauna in the back of the neck with her forearm. Shauna fell to the mat once again and her hands grabbed the back of her head in pain. Allison was far tougher than she looked and the redhead was running out of ways to fight back. She wasn't about to give up, however, and forced herself to her knees and crawled up to the Brit's legs.

Shauna wrapped her arms around Allison's legs and tried to lift the girl up and flip her over, getting up in the process.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 12, 2013 4:21 am

Allison sneered down at Shauna. Already she'd been reduced to crawling after her like a pathetic wounded dog, but still she had will to fight in her. That wouldn't do.

She suddenly had to hop on one foot to keep her balance as Shauna grabbed hold of her leg. Her smirk became a scowl, and once she had her balance she yanked her leg free and raised a hand up over her head. She swung all the way down and delivered a forceful slap to the side of Shauna's head.

"Stop that," she said, and stalked around the downed girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 12, 2013 4:31 am

Shauna had gripped onto Allison's legs but the Brit was able to break free anyways. With a powerful slap to the side of her head, though, Shauna let go of Allison and rolled to her back as her arms guarded her head. It hurt, no doubt, but it was more humiliating than anything else. A freaking slap. The redhead continued rolling back to her knees only this time she backed away and up to her feet. "What the fuck was that?" she yelled at the girl.

"Was that your best shot?" she shouted angrily. It was clear she was still very spirited even if her body was giving way. "Why don't you just fight like a real woman and not just pussy out!" With those last words of challenge, Shauna dove at Allison with her arm held out in an attempt to clothesline the British girl rather violently.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 am

Allison looked confused. "What reason have you given me to use my 'best shot'?"

The girl came charging in again, and this time Allison wasn't going to give her an inch. She held her arm out straight so that Shauna ran straight into her hand as it wrapped around her throat. She stepped one leg behind Shauna's, kicked it back to sweep her legs out from under her and threw the girl down on her back. She followed her down so that her weight and her grip on Shauna's throat crushed her against the mat, and then she threw a leg over to straddle her.

"Do you have any idea how many girls exactly like yourself I've met in my career?" She purred. "You're so common that I've no doubt we could find numerous replacements for you in the crowd, and in a week I'll have forgotten all about you." She leaned in closer. "But you'll remember me, won't you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next