by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 9:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 8:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Ozone Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Ekibe noted that he was just enjoying the smothering, not actually in trouble, but she was now sure that he was a pervert, so help him down by putting her weight on him, and as Grange was still preoccupied with his face in her chest, she slid her left hand out as she struck his solar plexus as fast and hard as a snake bite.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Deus001 Sat May 11, 2013 4:05 pm

John would have yelped in pain at that punch if were not for Ekibe's chest covering his face.

Ryan was getting worried, the Doctor would lose air at this rate.
Feeling rather desperate John deicded since he could'nt lift her up he might as well play with what he's got.

However he heard a voice, it was Ryan. "Go Harry! Attack her with all the profanity you know!" he yelled.

Harry the bird flew over Ekibe and John saying "Squawk! You can't wrestle! Go in the corner and cry! Squawk!"
Ryan hoped that if Ekibe was distracted by Harry's insults enough then the Doctor could turn the tables and escape the hold.
The Doctor loved the view but it was getting a little hard to get air. If she would just loosen up then he could get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Ekibe continued on her assault by taking out his air and punching his sides and solar plexus, as she was doing so she heard Grange's pet parrot conveniently named Harry who was throwing insults and mockery at her. "Getting Desperate and using a parrot huh?" Ekibe then stopped her assault briefly before snapping her fingers then continued assaulting and suffocating Grange as a hiss can be heard by Harry the parrot as a Cobra started approaching him and trying to strike him.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 12, 2013 2:21 am

"Hey no one hurts my pets! Back off!" Ryan yelled as he lept out to combat the snake. Not slowing down Ryan grabbed his bird cage and attacked the snake with it wacking it on the top of the head.

It hissed and fled the ring with Ryan flinging the cage after it, the boy left with the ref making him stand outside the ring. Harry swooped down onto Ryan's shoulder with Ryan grinding his teeth in anger and shooting a death glare at Ekibe, Ryan was often a polite young man but when his madness and anger was out, all bets would be off.

The Doctor could hear everything happening around him. "Guess it's mind game time." he thought. Using yoga skills he learned in India he slowly lowered his heart rate to make it feel like he was knocked out. In truth he was hoping that Ekibe would think he was out cold and Ekibe would move to the bird. He then could attack from behind, perhaps even get her into the ankle lock.

But Ryan had a bond with his pets, if Ekibe did anything bad to it then Ryan could unleash his dementia and that would be bad for all in the ring. Mostly Ekibe. It would be a mix of luck and timing but if the Doctor could pull it off then he could breathe again, even if he'd love nothing more than to sleep there he would buy Ekibe dinner first.

"C'mon bad emotions. This woman better play into them, she's got the feeling of it. Think I'm out, think I'm out you know you want to. Go for the birdie and the boy. This batman gambit better work." he mentally thought as his air lowered, this had to work if he were to stand a chance.

He did'nt want to count on Ryan right now as he was nearing loose cannon state. The Doctor knew he would most likely lose this match as he was out of the ring for a over decade, but he won't go quietly that's for sure.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun May 12, 2013 2:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 am

Ekibe didn't pay attention too Ryan getting up from Grange thinking he was knocked out. "Pets aren't allowed as far as I know, and you didn't want your pet to be hurt you shouldn't haven't used him at all." Ekibe said as she looked at Grange to see if he'll recover or if he'll stay down, and she hoped it would be the latter as she wanted her first match to be a win.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm

John could feel Ekibe's eyes looking at him.

"Crap the plan's not working." John thought. But his air was back and he could breathe at least.

"Lord sometimes I don't think you exist. But if you're wanting to help then now's the time." the Doctor thought.

Just then the Doctor drew a mental map of the ring. His foot was rather near to the rope. But he just decided to keep up the wounded Doctor act. He slowly got up and pretended to limp to the turnbuckle that was away from Ekibe, pretending to have injured his leg from that jump. The ref went over to check on him as the Doctor formed a plan.

Now if he could start talking he could perhaps use his psyciatrist skills to play mind games with her. He hated using that skill but in John's mind she was pardon the pun, a viper. "Okay watch out lady, this snake is coiled too." he thought, unlike Ryan John loved doing the odd pun here and there to make everyone groan.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri May 17, 2013 9:34 am

Ekibe continued watching Grange going about limping to the turn buckle, something didn't seem right about it, thought she gave him time to recover himself.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

John thought in his mind "Good now I can talk."

He then pretended to pant a little and say "You know I can see it in your eyes. You pretend and work hard to create an exterior that projects an air of class. That no person can touch you and thier star cannot shine brighter than yours. But I see it, under that is a young girl, a stranger in a strange land uncertain of her future. Why I wonder? Is it becasue of a bad childhood? Most likely. But perhaps there is more to the story, something that you choose to bury for your own self image? Again most likely."

John was using his psyciatrist skills in the hopes of playing mind games, if he could unerve or get under Ekibe's skin then his gameplan could work. He hoped it would becasue his chest was rather injured after those percise blows to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat May 18, 2013 3:31 am

Ekibe looked at Grange, and new something was up, he was trying to manipulate her y using whatever doctorate he has. Ekibe chuckled putting her arms under her ample chest. "My my doctor~ Using different tactics already? This is wrestling not some psychiatry session, and about my past? Yes it has been rough but that won't stop me~ " Ekibe then lunged at Grange with a kick aimed for his face.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm

"Ah damm that did'nt work?" John thought.

He noticed that Ekibe was about to throw a kick right at his face. At the last second the Doctor was going to move his head to below her kick.
Then he would try to grab her leg and get her into one of his best moves, the actue pain AKA the ankle lock.
"I hope this move works." John muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next