by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Ozone Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

Ekibe was in pain and wasn't able to comprehend the situation and is flipped over by Grange into a schoolboy pin earning another moan of pain from Ekibe who was thrashing about.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 am

"Well this might actually work." John thought to himself as the one count was heard.
Of course Ekibe could pull out a dirty tactic if she could get her bearings in time before the three count.

The dark savior meanwhile continued to observe from the rafters, waiting for an injustice to occur......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 am

Ekibe got her thoughts together, looking around assessing the situation and kicked up to prevent John from pinning her down with the count down.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 am

John fell down, he hadn't stepped in the ring for a long while. True he was trained to his body's peak, but those odd strikes that his foe did to him earlier were making him feel a tad woozy. He rolled over so that he gazed up at the lights, not able to make the vigilante that hid above them.

Mr Grange thought to himself "I wish Erica was here."
He then staggered back to his knees, not sure of what would happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm

(Sorry being away for awhile its school for me)

Ekibe then stood up her body aching in pain with her grating her teeth from it as she starts walking backwards to gain some distance from Grange and to recover from his painful attacks.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 pm

John rose back up to his full stance, he was breathing heavily quite a bit. He hadn't a fight like this since that bar brawl in San Francisco. After shaking his head to get the cobwebs out he thought of what to do next.

Mustering up his energy John would charge forward in the hopes of clotheslining Ekibe right into the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 am

Ekibe looked at Grange as he charged at her intending to take her down with a clothesline, Ekibe ducked and punched him directly into his gut.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 pm

John heavily grunted as his gut was nailed by Ekibe, those odd strikes she did before had made his belly more weak than it normally would be.

Mr Grange fell to one knee, gritting his teeth as he felt the pain. If Ekibe went near him then he'd try to grab her legs and push her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 am

Ekibe stood up after delivering the blow and goes to try and kick Grange in the face, though she's uncertain if he's going to catch them as they close in.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:08 pm

As the kick nailed John in the face he grunted, his nose was now bleeding from the attack.
John then grunted and would swiftly try and punch the back of Ekibe's leg in the hopes of making her leg go numb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next