Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shauna O'Connor vs Kat

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Kat - Page 2 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Kat

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 am

Shauna closed her eyes right before the impact with Kat. This only made Kat's counter all the more disorientating when she was flipped over. Her own momentum carried her right over the girl and she landed on her back with a thud. "What the-" Shauna muttered to herself as she tried to roll to her frontside. The maneuver did hurt a little but it was more shocking than anything else. She wasn't entirely sure what even happened.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 am

"Nyah!" Kat left her legs hoisted into the air when she flipped Shauna and then swiftly brought them down into a kip up. She turned and faced her downed foe and pointed. "A Kat always lands on her feet!" She said triumphantly and stared down at Shauna. But what should she do next?

She knew! She squatted down from her position and then took a huge leap to try and drive her feet into Shauna's chest. "Leap frog!" She squealed with delight at the game she made up just now.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Shauna opened her eyes just in time to see Kat crash down on her chest. "Ack!" Shauna groaned and crossed her arms to protect herself from further damage. She rolled to her front side and kicked her feet at the mat in pain. Kat didn't weigh very much but getting stomped on like that would hurt anyone. The redhead put one hand to the mat to push herself up a little and try to get back to her feet. Kat was far too quick to keep leaving openings. Shauna had to get up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:26 pm

When Kat stomped on Shauna she hopped off and and threw her hands in the air. "Yaaaaay!" She cheered and waved at Seele. Her partner was honestly surprised at how well Kat was doing but knew that she couldn't just play around.

"Kat!" Seele called out. "You can't let your opponent breath! Get on her and finish her off!"

"Eh!?" Kat said and turned around. Shauna was already trying to get up. Kat's eyes widened and she ran at Shauna to try and fling herself onto the red head's back. She'd ride this Irish filly all the way .... well, she'd figure that out when the time came.

"Wheeeeeee!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:43 am

Shauna got a foot on the ground just as Kat jumped onto her back. It seemed no matter what she did, Kat was just too fast. But there was that was advantage the redhead had over her. One big one. Even with Kat's weight on her back, Shauna got her other foot on the ground and lifted herself up. She reached around and tightly gripped onto the back of Kat's neck and pulled the cat girl even closer to her. Her other arm reached around and wrapped around one of Kat's thighs to hold the girl in place.

Then, with one powerful leap, Shauna tried to land on her back with Kat stuck between her and the ground.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 am

"Wheeeee!" Kat squealed with delight. Really she was just trying to have some fun and when Shauna stood up, with her in tow, she thought that she was in for a fun piggy back ride. She was not and when Shauna grabbed hold of her, she tried to wriggle free. But by then it was too late and Kat crashed to the ground with a hard thud. She groaned as Shauna's weight was on top of her. There really wasn't much she could do to try and wriggle free.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 pm

After the two crashed to the mat, Shauna leapt up and pressed her forearm against Kat to hold her down. "Alright lass...no more playing around!" She stated and straddled her opponent. She then proceeded to unleash a flurry of punches at the girl. Jabs, swinging haymakers, anything she could get in against Kat while she had her in place. No more running around or evading her grasp anymore!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Kat was just trying to shake off the effects of being crushed against the mat when Shauna plopped back down on her. "Urk!" Was the only thing she could manage to say and she stared up with glassy fear as Shauna raised her first fist. She was defenseless against the rain of punches as they slammed into her. She wasn't built like Seele and even if she was a wrestler, she wasn't a brawler. The punches knocked her senseless and with each new fist that beat her down, she was left trying to paw at Shauna as her lips muttered for clemency. Kat was nearly blacked out from the flurry and Seele was irate on the outside.

"You fucking bitch!" She screamed. "That kind of force is completely unnecessary!" Seele shouted from the apron as she pounded it. She did not expect Kat to win, but she also wasn't expecting some Irish cunt to hospitalize her either. Adrenaline was pumping through her body and she was on the verge of rushing in and attacking Shauna right then and there.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Shauna's blood rushed as she unleashed the flurry of punches on her opponent. The girl didn't seem to be able to defend herself and was nearly knocked out by the onslaught. The redhead heard Kat's manager yelling at her from behind but she didn't care. She was doing what she had to do. It was a rough business and everyone would be brought into that realization some time or another. As the girl clawed for relief, Shauna finally stopped the attack. If Kat was ready to give up, then she was ready to finish it.

Shauna got to her feet and took a couple steps back so she was at Kat's feet. She bent over and crossed over the girl's legs. Then, by twisting her arms through Kat's legs for grip, Shauna lifted the girl straight up. Shauna took two steps forward as she lowered Kat back down onto her chest and face while hovering over her in a Cloverleaf submission hold. She was going to finish this looking good. After all her problems, she wanted to finally look like she knew what she was doing. Unfortunately it was at Kat's expense.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 am

Kat was barely conscious when Shauna got off her. She was laying down groaning as she heard Seele yelling off in the distance. She couldn't understand what her sis was saying but as Shauna grabbed and lifted her up, Kat felt like she was practically boneless when her body was limp in Shauna's arms.

When the Irish lass twisted her up like a pretzel, Kat was practically tapping out before the hold was completely secure. She barely knew what she was doing but pain was shooting through her in and instant and she screamed out.

The bell rang out in an instant and that was all Seele needed. She was under the bottom rope and in an instant was rushing towards Shauna to try and swing a double axe handle into her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next