Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha Empty Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Tasha stood in the middle of the ring in her magenta cloak, crossing her arms under her bust calmly. She had a microphone in one hand, waiting for the crowd to quiet down. When they did, she slowly raised the microphone to her lips.

"Over a month ago, I made a nice comeback to the lovely AFW." She said, to which the crowd cheered loudly. "When I came back, I happened to cross paths with a familiar green haired mistress. We have been talking about a match for a while now. Well, I've played with a few of the girls here, hoping to hear you call me out. Well, she hasn't, so I decided to call her out now. And what better place for a couple of sexy dominatrices to settle a score between each other than in the AFW Pay Per View Arena?"

The crowd then cheered louder. Tasha then turned to look up the ramp.

"Natalia, I cannot wait for you any more. Are you going to accept my challenge of a one on one, or are you backing down?" She asked before lowering the microphone.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha Empty Re: Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha

Post by Kelsea Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm

There was a lengthy pause before finally the lights suddenly dimmed with a slight strobe lighting effect as "Do you think I'm a whore" by kittie started to play. Moments later Mistress Natalia stepped out onto the ramp way dressed in her usual black leather trousers held up by suspenders and the dominatrix hat. She held in her gloved hand a coiled up whip and gently patted it as she watched Tasha, allowing her song to play for a bit longer before speaking into a microphone.

"I thought you might appreciate the wait, makes the anticipation build up... Besides it seems like you I have been in hot demand by you ever since our first encounter, so you should be the one to do the calling out." Natalia said with a smile.

"But enough about that, you asked before for yet another match with me... And now after settling a few things, I can say: ...I accept. My favorite slave is locked up backstage for now, but I do have my favorite whip with me... Perhaps I will all you to feel it."

Search Tags:

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha ELZuoMvMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha OG5hnuaMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha Cg3CzYmMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Tasha seemed delighted at both the fact Natalia had accepted and that she had locked her slave backstage. She then chuckled a little at her challenge. "So.. What shall be the terms of victory then, hun?" She asked her, keeping her arms crossed under her bust while staring down the green haired mistress.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 am

"Hmm.. Seems I have my favorite whip out, how about the loser get tied to a straddle and whipped by the winner until she is content... I assume do have a whip with you..? A mistress wouldn't be without one..." She said, leaving it unclear if she was calling Tasha a mistress or just informing her the way mistresses conduct themselves...

"Also..." She added, bringing the back of her hand to the tip of her chin as she spoke in a soothing voice "Lets not have orgasm as a legitimate fall in this match... You know just how excited I get when holding you in my finishers." She smirked, reminding Tasha of her finishers 'hog-tied' and 'dominate-chick'. Her hand moved slightly in the top of her trousers, rubbing her gloved fingers presumable over her crotch although the view was obstructed by the trousers "Wouldn't want the match to end quickly when I'm enjoying myself so."

Spotlight
characters:
Mistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha ELZuoMvMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha OG5hnuaMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha Cg3CzYmMistress Natalia vs Mistress Tasha 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 am

Tasha smirked a little and pulled the crop whip out of her thigh high boot, showing it to her before putting back in. "Of course I do, hun. I'm the one that suggested that part. As for not making orgasms a legitimate fall, I accept. And will be sure to take full advantage of." She smirked, motioning the mistress towards her with a curl of her fingers, anxious to battle it out with her, and prove who was the stronger mistress. She hadn't felt excitement like this in a long while. She knew she could very much lose here, and get humiliated to boot if she did. She had gone against her twice, and knew what she was up against. Finally. A one on one battle with her, with no chance of interference.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:43 pm

"My my... so eager aren't you..?" Mistress Natalia said softly yet also teasingly as she curled her finger around a loose strand of green hair.

"But you've always been quite keen to get with me... At least you have good taste. But that aside, don't pretend like I haven't already gotten the best of you twice, no matter what you say about it... Interference... Back attack... I still beat you, as I will again tonight" She said, her music started up again and then she walked slowly down to the ring, knowing that as she was taking her time she would be making the eager Tasha anxious to start

Finally she climbed up the stairs and would step in through the middle ropes

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Tasha chuckled softly at Natalia's comment.

"If you beat me tonight, I shall accept the previous fights as losses and move on." She declared. "But that will not happen." She added as Natalia stepped in through the middle ropes.

"I'm ready for you now more than I ever was before, Natalia." She stated, warming up while she stood in the ring, awaiting the bell to ring.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 pm

"Preparing so much for lil' old me..?" She said, seeming to take pleasure in that thought as she circled her gloved index finger around the top surface of her breast.

"Well, we'll see if you prepared enough.." Mistress Natalia moved forwards just as the bell rang, moving towards Tasha with her arms out in a ready position waiting for a lockup

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:08 am

Tasha smirked and moved in to lock arms with Natalia, and try to push her back. She had a feeling Natalia was going to try something lowbrow though, and was keeping her eyes peeled for a shift in her body that would indicate likewise.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 am

As Tasha thought, that was what Natalia had in mind.. Just as their arms came into contact, she lifted her leg and tried to ram her knee firmly up into Tasha's stomach to double her over

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next