by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 7 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oof...!" Mio let out as she landed on top of Odessa.

With her risky splash attempt succeed, Mio felt that she could contain her opponent now. She shifted herself on top of the dark skinned beauty, straddling Odessa's stomach before starting to crawl her way up slowly to apply a schoolgirl pin. To try keeping the girl down, her hands would reach for those luscious chocolate breasts of her opponent, squeezing them lightly until her rear could sit on top of Odessa's chest.

"You're done now..." Mio would say between her panting as she moved her way up towards Odessa's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Odessa had deflated like a popped balloon over the last couple of minutes of the match, as first a lucky kick, then a risky but very successful splash, took their toll on her. “Aaaaahhmm…” she moaned, shaking her head back and forth as she felt Mio shift into a straddle on top of her, before beginning to slowly scoot forwards towards Odessa’️s head.

The dark-skinned woman opened one deep, clear lime-green eye, glaring up at Mio as the girl perched herself atop the two great chocolate mountains of Odessa’️s chest. She was not finished yet. All she had to do was figure out how to get out of the schoolgirl pin Mio was slowly putting her into…

“Unnngh…” Odessa groaned. “G-get off of me…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Hearing her opponent's moaning and groaning tempted Mio to tease the girl some more, but she didn't. Taunting was never her best aspect, and she felt like the most important thing right now was to defeat Odessa. Then she could try rubbing it all over her face, if she felt like it. For now, a small smug expression should be able to express her feeling better than words.

"Yeah, sure... after I win this match..." Mio replied with a smirk on her face as she shifted closer to trap Odessa's head between her legs while also pinning the girl's arms under them.

The brawler was confident that she could win this pretty soon. Her opponent didn't seem like resisting anymore at this point, and with her pinning the dark skinned beauty, the ref soon slid in again to start the count.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 am

Odessa needed to escape, and soon, as the referee was already sliding in beside them to begin the count. Unfortunately for her, her options were rather limited—legs largely useless, arms immobilized. All she could really do was wiggle around, trying to force Mio off of her with those small movements of her body left and right.

Well, that wasn’️t going to work. There had to be another option, right?

Slowly, a smile spread across Odessa’️s face. There was another option, and it was a fantastic one, so long as she could crane her neck far enough forward…

As the referee called out “One!,” Odessa would lift her head and try to poke her face beneath Mio’️s cute, short sailor skirt. Then, as deftly and expertly as she could, Odessa would begin lapping at the brunette’️s crotch, her tongue trying to dart around any underwear the smaller girl might be wearing to get at her naked pussy. If she was lucky, this would be shocking enough for Mio that she would have no choice but to get off of the otherwise hopeless dark-skinned beauty…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:37 am

Hearing the first count, Mio didn't think she'd meet any resistance until she felt something brushing her covered crotch. The brawler's body twitched as she let out a surprised yelp, her back slightly arched before she bent forward, her hands pushing on the mat to prevent herself from falling down.

"W-what are you... ahh...!" she let out a suppressed moan with a slightly reddened cheeks. "Nnngh..."

The lapping between her legs continued, and as much as she wanted to maintain her pin, her hands slipped, causing Mio to tumble forward with her legs still on the sides of Odessa's head not long after the count moved to two. The brawler would attempt to roll away while fuming inside her head. Another close call disrupted by dirty trick! She swore she could have kept the girl pinned if it wasn't for the surprise element!

"Grr... I'm going to gag her first next time..." she muttered with an annoyed expression as she lied on her back, not too far away from Odessa.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Odessa’️s cunnilingual attack was desperate, but, thankfully, it was totally successful. Mio twitched, and slipped, before finally tumbling forward, releasing the dark-skinned beauty just as the referee’️s count hit two. Odessa breathed deeply, relieved that she had once again avoided a disastrous early loss in this match.

Still, she did not feel good about how this fight had progressed. She did not feel good at all. With her size and power advantage, she should have been having a much easier time of this. And yet, she had already let this smaller girl get two fantastic pin attempts, and had only escaped from them by stooping to attacks of a more sexual nature.

She intended to turn this thing around, however. With her opponent laying on her back not far away, Odessa would get up and try to throw herself down on top of Mio, trying to deflate the smaller girl beneath her larger frame.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

With two close chances she had at this point, Mio felt that she should be able to wrapped it up next time. Third time's a charm after all. Her confidence was rising, though unfortunately her stamina was depleting. Having used a lot of her energy in being aggressive throughout the fight, the brawler had to take some time to adjust her breath as she's lying down on the mat. Her chest was rising up and down as she panted, not really realizing what Odessa was up to. Mio was just about to raise herself into a sitting position when the dark skinned beauty suddenly entered her sight... throwing herself onto her just like she did a moment earlier.

Crap.

There's a loud thumping sound as the brawler's smaller figure was splashed by the bigger Odessa, loud enough to cover her surprised and agonized cry. As for the impact, Mio was left stunned and crushed under the dark skinned girl, her eyes closed momentarily as she tried to gasp for air.

T-this is bad... she thought to herself as she slowly opened her eyes, letting out a weak groan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Odessa landed hard on top of Mio, savoring the nice, reverberating smack of their bodies connecting, and the agonizing cry of the smaller girl as she was crushed beneath Odessa’️s larger, heavier frame. Just like Odessa had been a short while prior, her opponent seemed stunned by the successful splash, and, seeing that the girl seemed to be weak, the dark-skinned girl was tempted to go for the pin right here and now.

But her opponent had had two failures when she had tried to finish Odessa off without ensuring that she could not find a way to fight back. Odessa would not make the same mistake—no, she would make sure that Mio could not resist by the time she forced her shoulders down into the mat for the pin.

Getting up on her knees, Odessa would smirk as the girl below her groggily opened her eyes. “It’️ll be over soon, dear,” she taunted, before trying to slam her fist into her opponent’️s stomach, intending to leave her breathless.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 am

Mio was panting heavily under Odessa, sucking as much air as she could the moment her opponent got off her. The dark skinned girl's taunting didn't make her feel any better but unfortunately she was still a little too groggy to fight back or reply. Her exhausted expression turned into a half glare, wanting to tell Odessa that she could still fight. That didn't seem like a smart option, however, as the next thing that came her way was the dark skinned beauty's hard first, driving into her stomach.

"Guagh...!" Mio cried, her body slightly jumped up before slumped onto the mat again.

The brawler writhed and curled, her hands immediately covering her sore stomach as a bit of her drool flew out from one corner of her lips. Taking one of those punches when she was fresh was painful enough. It should go without saying that Mio was stunned even more as the result of that punch.

"...b-bitch..." she muttered weakly, one of her eyes closed while the other narrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 am

The small brunette didn’️t even seem to see the punch coming, and, when the fist made hard contact with the girl’️s already sensitive stomach, Odessa got the feeling that this match was just about ready to be wrapped up—in her favor. Her opponent was flat on her back, almost too groggy to keep her eyes open, muttering baseless insults under her breath. The dark-skinned beauty knew that it was risky to try to finish the job before she was a hundred percent sure the victory was hers—such attempts had failed for her opponent twice, now—but she could not help being confident and forging ahead.

“Honestly, dear, you put up a good fight, for someone at such a profound disadvantage,” Odessa cooed, with the same tone as a mother talking to her child. “Ultimately, though, you’️re better off facing opponents your own size!”

She would climb back on top of Mio, pressing her bigger body down against the girl’️s small frame. But she would go for the indisputably most humiliating pin possible, and, slowly crawling up towards the girl’️s head, Odessa would hold her opponent’️s arms down before attempting to lower her breasts over the girl’️s face for a smother pin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next