by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler - Page 4 Empty Re: Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 am

Dark savior kept himself atop Celeste, his back covering her belly and an arm draped over her shoulders.
The ref girl slapped to 2 as the pin went on.

But if all Celeste needed was a second to catch her breath then now would be a very good time to kick out.

Back to top Go down

Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler - Page 4 Empty Re: Cage match! Dark savior vs Carpathian impaler

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 am

Celeste would start to squirm under him, but because of her right arm bruised from him landing mostly on it she would put up one hell of a fight. The ref watches slaping the mat for the count of three right before she tries to raise her left shoulder off the mat.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 am

The savior's pin had worked, Celeste was just a little off the mark and so she couldn't break out the pin in time.
With a sigh of relief he flopped himself off of her, and laid on his belly next to her.

After a few seconds of resting he'd get back to his knees, his gaze would turn to Cel and he would mutter "You'll never guess this....."

The savior would remove his mask a little, just enough to reveal the face of who the savior really was. It was someone who Celeste had met quite recently.....

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

The Bell rings as she relaxes knowing the fight is now over knowing both her and her opponent are tired from their hard hitting match. When he goes to remove his mask a little to reveal himself she whispers to him " I know it is you Ryan you have a few unique movements that I remembered from our spar." The ref girl motions for The Dark savior to stand as best as he can so can raise his arm in victory.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:58 pm

The savior slotted his mask, or what was left of it back on.
"Winner! Dark savior!" the announcer yelled out.

He stood up a little, knees slightly wobbling as he did so.
The ref girl lifted his hand up, the savior kept it there until the ref girl let go of it.

He'd then go back to Celeste and help her up, he'd bring his mask close to her face and say "I would really appreciate it if you kept this identity of mine to yourself, there's a lotta people out there that'd love to know all that."

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 pm

She would start getting to feet after she replies to him so only he can hear" don't worry if they can't figure it out the way I did then they will just have to keep searching the way they been for your true identity." She will struggle to her feet exiting the cage through the now open door heading to medical center to get herself checked out then get a shower so she can head back to her room to rest.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4