by rhooney Today at 4:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 1:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm

"Your on then!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she held nothing back and started to grind her body against Ty's with her speed advantage, Rainbow Dash kept grinding her body some what faster than Ty lee.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Ty lee would keep grinding her pussy against Dashie as she leans forward trying to grab Dashie breasts so she can fondle them as she looks Rainbow in her eyes.
''You think your so good don''t you dashie but i know for almost 100% you can never beat my pussy in a tribbingduel little filly''taunts Ty lee not noticing Rainbow still got the key to the cuffs

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:06 am

Rainbow Dash did even noticed she had the keys but Ty lees words sparked her competitive side, "Oh yea then how about we settle that right now." Rainbow Dash said with no signs of standing down.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:03 am

''Anytime anyplace miss Rainbow Crash ''taunts Ty lee as she opens her legs waiting for what Dashie will do next.
''Beside only a little filly like you would run away whit their tail stuck between their legs'' Ty lee would say as the crowd started chanting ''Trib the little filly down''

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:20 pm

"I am gona make you squeal like a pig Ty."Rainbow Dash would go in and starting fingering Ty lee pussy with her magic fingers while at the same time trying to get her body as close as possible to Ty lee, so that she could also rub her pussy on hers. Rainbow Dash would also ignore the crowed cheering for Ty lee but a few still cheered for her.

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm

''Cheater it was a tribbing duel no use of your fingers Rainbow'' Ty lee would scream as she falls on her back in the mud as the crowd starts booing at Dashie for breaking the rules.
''Dashie because you broke the rules i like to be free from the handcuffs '' moaned Ty lee as she was close to the ropes as she hoped she would get the key so she could handcuff Dashie to the ringropes so she would be in one place

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

'Ah ah my bad!" Rainbow Dash would pull Ty lee up until she heard the words of the Ty lee, "Alright then..." Rainbow Dash would unlock the hand cuffs as she garbed the key and unlocked them. From their she would return to her corner and sit down as she thinned about what happened her mistake but the crowed booing at her quickly ended that. "Ugh one simple mistake and the whole crowed hates me." Rainbow Dash would lay down giving the middle finger to the crowd as she waited for Ty lee attack her.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

''Well the people hate a cheater so be ready for the pain''taunts Ty lee as she runs towards Dashie trying to tackle her hard into the corner as she forgot that her opponent had the cuffs and keys as she tries to stop her tackle but she could not as she hoped to hit Dashie as hard as she could so she would be cuffed to the ropes and be open to attacks from Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:42 am

Rainbow Dash felt her hand be hand cuffed to the rob. "Wait what!" She would turn her head sharply and gaze as she saw her arm hand cuffed to the ropes. "Oh you son of a bitch!" Rainbow Dash gritted her teeth as she looked for her key hopping Ty lee had dropped it, but for now she was left open for attacks to be dealt on her,

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Ty lee would have dropped the key near Dashie as she tackled her into the corner but forgot to pick it up.
''Should i gaspeddel her to a orgasme everyone''screamed Ty lee as the crowd started chanting ''gaspeddel the little filly''

Ty lee would bend down and try to grab both legs of Dashie and then spread them before starting to rub her feet up and down on dashie pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next