Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara - Page 3 Empty Re: Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Emi smiled as she saw Zak falling towards the mat but that smile soon disappeared as Zak managed to pull Emi down with him. "Shit." was all Emi would say as Zak's foot sunk into her stomach and she was flipped onto her back. "Lucky bastard." Emi would say as she would roll onto all fours with one hand covering her stomach. "That was a nice move. Too bad i am going to have to hurt you for doing it to me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Zak rolled over onto all four's, and his face tightened. "Do they pay you to talk like that or something?" Sure, she was easy to look at, but he just wanted to shut her up. He could think of plenty of ways to do it...

He lunged at her and wrapped his arm around her neck in a front facelock, and dropped his weight to try to drag her down, and lay her on the mat on her stomach. If nothing else, he could just muscle her around for a while.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:36 am

Emi scowled at Zak as she insulted her "Do you not like my way of talking. Well too bad." Emi would say before Zak caught her off guard with the front facelock. Emi then found herself laying against the mat with Zak in the better position. "Get off of me." Emi would say as she would try to punch Zak in his side from her downed position. "If you think i am just going to let you toss me around you are dead wrong."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm

"It wouldn't be as fun if you let me, babe."

Zak pushed up on his toes, with his chest pressing down on Emi's upper back. He spun around to try to straddle her and reached his hands under her chin. He had never done a camel clutch before, but they seemed simple enough. Just grab an pull, instant hotness. He gave it his best shot.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:25 am

"Well i think i am going to have to make it a bit harder for you then." Emi would say as she would grab onto Zak's wrists as she would try to place her in a camel clutch. "I hope you are ready for some pain." Emi would say before pulling down on Zak's wrists to try and pull him closer as Emi would snap her head back to give Zak a surprise headbutt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Zak lost his balance, and fell face-first into Emi's headbutt.

"UNGH!"

He muscled his hands free and fell back to one side, propped up on the mat with one hand while the other felt his nose to make sure it wasn't broken. He shook his head and blinked to clear his bleary eyes. "Bitch..." He muttered. Why couldn't she just be cool?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 am

Emi rubbed the back of her head after headbutting Zak. "That is not a very nice thing to say about me." Emi said in response to Zak calling her a bitch. "I think i am going to have to teach you some manners." Emi said as she rolled away from Zak and got to her knees. "Now come on, get to your feet." Emi said as she stood up and motioned for a collar and elbow lock up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Zak watched the nimble girl roll away, and while he couldn't avoid admiring her body he just wasn't into her anymore. She was a total bitch. Well, two could play that game.

"So is it weird to fight when you're wet as shit?" He said as he got up. "I think I heard you sloshing around down there. Don't worry, I'll take care of ya right after this."

He couldn't pass up the opportunity to lock up with the girl and muscle her around some more. Getting his hands on her where he could use his strength was a good feeling, and he eagerly stepped forward to meet her in a collar and elbow tie.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:30 am

Emi was taken aback by Zak's comments as he got to his feet. "What was that? I am pretty sure i heard you wrong." Emi said as she moved in to lock up with Zak. "I think i am going to have to teach you some manners." Emi would say as she would try to push Zak forward before slipping her leg behind his to try and push Zak back down to the mat. "You don't have it in you to get me wet Boy." Emi said putting emphasize on the boy part of her sentence.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Zak slid one foot back and kept his muscles tight as he and Emi joined together, each with a hand on the others elbow and behind the neck. In the moment that they stood still, he noticed the feel of her skin, so much softer than he expected. A wrestler, sure, and way stronger than he expected, but still a girl. Even though he had decided he didn't like her very much, she was still pretty hot.

But with a hell of a mouth on her... He did not appreciate her remark, and as she stepped in to trip him he stood his ground, set his feet apart and braced, and when Emi pushed he didn't budge an inch. He looked her in the eye with a little hint of a bitter smile, and didn't need to speak to get his message across.

Is that it?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next