Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:43 am

"Point taken. Talking helps me get through the pain. Focus on anything but pain, and I pull through.
Yuki replied, taking another sip, smaller this time.

"You seem to have a fascination with belly matches I see. I take it that's your forte in wrestling." she pointed out with a smile, "I caught you sneaking glances at my belly a couple of times when we weren't fighting. See something you like?"

She chuckled to herself, sitting back in her chair.

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:00 am

"But talking cuased you more pain, you would have been better f focusing on things like winning the match. Just saying" she said with a shrug as she offered her advice. She never understood people who like to talk, she could talk a little during a match but she was always careful with it.

"What off it, its part of my nick name because ive learned how to hit and leave people laid out on the floor, so ive naturally grown something towards them, who wouldnt with what I do and how much I do it." She rationalized as she glanced at Yuki's body once again, a smile on her face.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 pm

"Well you certainly have taken a liking to mine," Yuki teased, laughing a bit to herself, "If the match was any indication."

Smiling bright, she leaned in and gave a subtle wink to her, "Perhaps you may be able to get an up close viewing of it sometime."

Laughing, she took another drink, "So your partner Amy seemed really willing to kick my ass in the ring when I first met you....any idea why she's like that?"
To be honest, Yuki had that question on her mind for a bit now, not sure why the blonde seemed to want to take her down in a spar last time.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:43 am

"You were the one who requested the match be what it was not me sweetie if anything you have an interest in mine." She said in retort smugly before Yuki got more flirtatious again. "Oh I got pretty close last time, and Ill do so again whenever you feel up for it."

Her face and mood went down at the mention of Amy. "She likes to fight and doesn't particularly care who, especially here where she feels half the roster isnt worth her time and thenother half is beneath her so your not getting much ground with her on a first encounter, you picking to fight me is going to make that worse, with amy you put up or shut up."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:53 pm

"Let's just say mutual interest then?" Yuki offered, when Kyoko explained Amy's attitude. To be totally honest, Yuki knows exactly what Kyoko was talking about. She ran in to a few people like that before, but they were not quite as forward as Amy was.

"So she's not gonna stop coming for me then?" Yuki asked, "Just cause I picked you?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Kyoko just shrugged Yuki could call it whatever she wanted though she was wondering when and if she was planning to try again or why she brought up Amy in the first place. Still she simply took her drink and continued on.

"Not necessarily shell antagonize you and look for a fight whenever your around her but she wont go out of her way for it, that being said good luck getting her respect otherwise she has none for girls she thinks she can beat easily."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:20 pm

"Well that's what the training is for. Someday I'm gonna be the one pinning you're pretty face to the mat!" Yuki teased, winking. Finishing her drink, she looked at Kyoko with a smile on her face. She wondered whether the room was getting hotter or if it was just her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Kyoko smirked and shook her head, she had to admire Yukis confidence if nothing else. Even if the whole thing was futile, Kyoko never intended to lose to the girl no matter how hard she tried.

"Youll try and lose as meany times as you feel like it, and winking and blushing around me doesnt make me go easy on you, if anything I try harder." She said as she leaned back into her chair confidently.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Yuki's eyes sparked at the challenge, and she leaned closer so they were mere inches apart. No doubt Kyoko would see her own reflection in Yuki's ice blue eyes.

"Oh it will happen Kyo.....and I'm not gonna stop until I got you down and out!" she smirked, poking Kyoko in the stomach. God she just wanted to kiss her right then and there! But it wasn't the right moment yet.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:36 am

Kyoko's repsonse was to get up and bring herslef closer and close the distance, her forhead bumping with the girl in question as she starred her down as well showing how unfazed she was by the woman she had already beat.

"Cute little challenge but just letting you know youll be at it for a long time and even then itll take all the miracles in the world to pull off." She replied before tilting her head as the smirk on her face deepened.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next