Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 am

Yuki laughed, "I think we both know whose abs are the strongest. I only just managed to recover from your last beating....not that I'm opposed to the idea of fighting you."

"So you did enjoy dominating me in that ring." Yuki laughed getting up and following her after paying for their drinks.

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:49 am

Kyoko smiled as Yuki just didn't even hide the fact that she knew she had no chance in such a contest. "Well its still the best way to learn regardless so come on." She said practically dragging Yuki off after she payed for the drinks.

"Its more anout enjoyinga fight, I like to prove that im the best." She said as she walked on towards her house since she made the challenge she felt it would be unfair to make Yuki take her to her place.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:57 am

"Ok ok I'm coming!" Yuki could barely suppress a laugh at how eager Kyoko was as she dragged the snowdrop away. She knew straight away how this spar would end, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to trip her up with her superior speed. If there was one thing she had over Kyoko, it was that she was the faster one by far.

"Oh trust me, my stomach knows that." she answered with a laugh

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:06 am

Kyoko moved on with Yuki close behind as they headed towards her house, Kyoko was was excited to get something out of this confusing ordeal. Once they got to her house she proceeded to unlock the door and gesture her in.

Following behind Yuki she jumped the white haired girl and pushed her in to one of the walls putting her hands up above her head and pinning them there. "Alright so now that you cant run tell me what you think we should do, so I can beat you at it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 am

Yuki was too busy looking around to notice Kyoko jump her. She grunted as the taller woman shoved her against the wall, effectively pinning Yuki against the wall.

"Oh? What will you do with me once you "win"?" she asked, trying to keep Kyoko distracted while her body shifted to better repel her new opponent away from her when the moment presented itself.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:22 am

Yuki was clearly caught off guard by her pushing her into the corner and now that she had her pinned she had more control which she very much liked. Pressing her stomach agaisnt Yuki and her face much closer before she spoke.

"Well first you wont avoid the penalty I usally place on this time. And then the rest will vary on what happens." She said before moving closer and pecking Yuki's lips. "Now quit stalling and lets get this started."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 am

"So you're gonna turn me into your personal punching bag?" Yuki asked heart beating rather quickly after the kiss, "Well...let's see if I can pull an upset!"

With that, her knee rocketed upward, drilling Kyoko in her exposed abs hard enough to knock her back. Focusing on a ruthless advance, Yuki ducked down and charged, spearing Kyoko in the stomach and sending the pair sliding across the floor.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:42 am

Kyoko shrugged, "in a way, though im sure you can take it." She said as she oulled away and suddenly felt a knee drive into her belly. "Ouuuggh!" Kyoko moaned as she backed up and then got speared backwards by the opportunistic woman. 

She hit the floor and coughed as Yuki got the best of the initial attack with that surpise but Kyoko wasn't going to make it easy for her just because of that. "Nice try but its nit that easy." She said as she send apunch upward into Yuki's tummy and tried to push her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:56 am

Yuki's fortuitous strike apparently did little to actually faze Kyoko, leaving the smaller girl vulnerable to attack! Before she was able to scramble away from her opponent, a sudden fist came slamming into her exposed belly.

"OUGH!" she grunted, her mouth agape as the air was drawn right out of her lungs. The follow up push sent her into the nearby couch, where she got to her shaky feet, a bit winded but still raring for a fight. As soon as Kyoko would make her way over, Yuki was going to surprise her with a reversal, slamming her back first into the couch before driving a hard, downward punch into her abs.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:16 am

Kyoko got to her feet as quick as a cat to try and beat her opponent up, only to roughly get up at the same time as she did. Rushing in she was surpised by Yuki's swift reversal that sent her down on the couch with little effort.

As she tried to get up she was cut off by her opponent send a downward blow into her exposed abs. "Hhuugh!" She groaned out as she laid on the couch and tried to get her bearings back, putting her hands up in an effort to block any incoming attacks.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next