Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 pm

With Kyoko getting that close to her, bumping foreheads in the process, Yuki finally threw all caution to the wind. Grabbing her friend's shoulders, Yuki dove in and kissed Kyoko full on her parted lips. For about 10 seconds she held the kiss, before pulling away once more, a fiery blush on her face.

"Sorry, it's just you talking like that was driving me crazy." she chuckled to herself, trying to calm down her rapid heartbeat.

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Kyoko is caught of guard as shes grabbed by her shoulders and pulled in for a kiss. Her shock kept her from actin for the most part though she eventually teturned it before Yuki broke it off, both girls now blushing fiercely from what just happned.

"You barely know me...what makes me so..uh.." She wasnt sure what to say that would make sense, she was confused by Yuki being so taken with her and really wanted to know but she wasnt sure how to put it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:18 pm

"I....." Yuki tried to think, but for the life of her couldn't put her finger on it!

"I don't know....it's just...something about you just drives me wild and I can't figure it out!" she sighed, a bit frustrated at her own conflicted feelings. Kyoko was indeed beautiful, but there was something about her attitude, and confident demeanor that Yuki was naturally attracted to.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Kyoko wasnt comforted by the words Yuki used, claiming to have no real idea why she did what she did. She thought Yuki was cute too but that didnt co pel her to just act off looks alone and she thought she was nice but still...

"I...Im not sure that makes sense, what are you looking for here exactly? i thought you were just being flurty but you clearly want more then just to tease me." She said as she struggled to look Yuki in the eyes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 am

Yuki thought for a moment before letting out a sigh, "Honestly....I'm trying to figure that out as well.....maybe I'm being too forward? I don't know...."

She sat down in her chair, red faced after the full realization of what she had just done hit her full force.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:41 am

Yuki was clearly embarrassed by what had transpired. Kyoko herself didnt really know how to respond to it, it was way to sudden for her to wrap her head around. Either way Kyoko figured they werent going to get it here.

"We could order a few more drinks and head to one of our places. Would give us time to talk and figure things out if you want." She offered the women to see if that would make it easier for her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 am

Yuki started to panic, and after her forward approach, just needed some time to think things over. God why was her brain not functioning properly today?!?! Standing up, she shook her head a little.

"No no....I'm fine.... perhaps we can meet later if you would like to talk. I just....I can't think straight right now." she managed, trying to avert her gaze.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:48 am

She was surprised by Yuki's refusal to chat considering she was the one who brought them out here. Still part of her felt slighted by how abrubt the evening was, she still had nothing to do and the night was still young, so she wasnt exactly willing to let her off that easy.

Standing up she moved in front of Yuki and grabbed her arm. "Well then since you dont want to talk how about a little contest, a good spar always clears my head. You owe me that much Yuki." She said challengingly tightening her abs to show off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:03 am

Yuki bit her lip. She wasn't trying to ignore Kyoko...it was just the evening had become rather too awkward for her. At the mention of a spar, she looked up, "You just wanna mop the floor with me again don't you?"

She wasn't opposed to the idea...perhaps a small spar would clear out her head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 am

"You said so yourself you wanted to have a second go at me. No time like the present, it doesnt even have to be a spar, just a little contest to see whos abs are stronger." She said as she tugged on Yukis arm to goad her into standing up and accepting, the idea was appealing and she was hoping Yuki would just take it.

"I will admit to that eing an fun prospect but trust me it's far better way to end it then like this." She said honestly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next