Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session Empty Training Session

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:11 pm

After a more than steamy Hentai match against Yuto, Resa had “offered” the boy some special one on one training. While the implication could’ve been taken as an actual deal, anyone watching knew clearly that she had a clear intention of playing with her new pet more.

She was still able to continue the fun, evident as she carried him all the way back to her place for the training. Once in her room, she’d set the unconscious boy down on her King size bed, heading over to her bathroom to ready herself.

“Don’t go anywhere Yuto.” She playfully said, whether he was conscious for it or not. Even then, she was sure to lock the door so he couldn’t get out even if he wanted to. She then closed the bathroom door, changing into something fitting for their coming session.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Training Session Empty Re: Training Session

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Yuto was unconscious for quite a while as he's pretty exhausted from the match. It didn't help that Resa smothered him out again at the end even when he's already defeated. At the very least, he could now regain some of the energy drained out of him by the woman in preparation for the "training" she offered him. The boy remained in slumber while Resa was changing, an evidence of just how much his mistress had worked him over in the match.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:32 pm

After a few minutes on debating what to wear, Resa would eventually come out wearing her preferred bed-wrestling attire. There wouldn’t be anything better to chose as she wanted to once again work the boy hard in a truly testing “training” session with him.

Spoiler:

Exiting the bathroom, Resa would see that Yuto was still knocked out. Perhaps knocking him out after his domination was a bit much, but frankly she knew deep down the boy enjoyed it. Heading over, she revealed a pair of wrestling shorts in her hand and in a surprising show of sportsmanship she put the shorts onto the boy.

And once she was done, the busty wrestler would mount the boy’s waist and look down to him. Starting with a tap on his nose, Resa would attempt to raise the boy up. “Oh Yuto, are you good?” She asked, smirking as she then flicked him. “Your mistress wants to speak to you.” If her attempts wouldn’t work, the woman would then turn to slap his cheek, seeing if the slap would wake him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm

"Nnnh..." Yuto showed a weak reaction to the flick, similar to a sleepy person refusing to get up in the morning. His consciousness was slowly returning, though. What Resa did after made a better impact as the bit of sting he felt from the slap made his eyes blinked abruptly.

"W-wha... what the..." he blabbed, still looking groggy, not fully realizing where he was. The boy saw Resa straddling his waist to add into his confusion, and his eyes blinked again. "M-mistress...?" the word left his mouth just like that. H-huh... why I... uh... Yuto was a little surprised by what he just said, still gathering his thoughts together. He ended up blushing while looking the woman who's straddling him, looking rather confused.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:30 pm

“There we go Yuto, up and at ‘em.” Resa would smile as Yuto Would final begin to wake up, the slap having done its job. “So then my pet, did you sleep well?”

Waiting for the answer, Resa would then place her finger on his cheek in a teasing way. “So as I’m sure you’re aware, our match ended in a rather resounding victory for me. And as I noticed, you clearly need some further development in dealing with attractive women.” Slowly trailing her finger down, she’d give his now covered groin the faintest touch before rising it up her own figure, ending it on the end of her lip. “So I’ll be sure to get you nice and well aware of everything you’ll encounter like a good mistress.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:35 pm

"Eh... uh... I guess..." Yuto responded to the question rather unsure.

He didn't know how long he's been out for, but his body did feel better compared to the last time he was conscious. He blushed deeper as Resa reminded him of the match while trailing her finger from his cheek all the way down to his nether region teasingly. The faint touch on his groin made him twitched a little.

"Ugh," the boy gulped. "A-and how are we going to do that...?" he asked curiously.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:53 pm

“By wrestling, of course.” Resa responded. “No better way to train than going right into the action. And of course since you seem so distracted at times by beautiful women, I’m going to have to test and see just how rooted that weakness is.”

She’d then get off of him, although staying to his side and watching him while she crossed her arms under her breasts to emphasize their size. “Normally I’d never give much freedom to my pets, but I’ll extend you a fair deal and allow you to pick a type of match you’d want.” She’d then wink down to the boy, aiming to get him excited. “It can be anything you want, no matter how naughty it is. But no matter the circumstances it’ll be with hentai, so keep that in mind.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:00 pm

"O-okay..." Yuto was quite nervous as it seemed that he'd have to tussle around with Resa again, mostly because he's still remembering what the woman had done to him in their encounter not too long ago. Seeing Resa crossing her arms under her chest didn't help him to calm down either, her mind already distracted by the breasts which had knocked him out cold earlier.

He shook his head lightly then glanced around. They're in Resa's bedroom, which didn't offer him too many options, but it's not like he's in the state where he could think too much either. "Um, well... seeing we're already here and all... I guess we can just do a bed wrestling..." he rolled his eyes, averting his gaze as her wink made him a little flustered. "It goes on until one of us can't continue just like before, sounds good?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 pm

“Hmmm, it certainly sounds good to me, my pet.” Resa would hum, loving the boy’s embarrassed expression. She’d then wait for the boy to get up to his knees, showing fairness as she wanted him ready. After that however, he wouldn’t be getting much mercy from her.

Once he was up, she’d hold her hands out for a test of strength, wanting to see just how much of the boy’s strength had come back. The competition would allow her to gauge how much she’d be able to play with her pet, and perhaps lead her to a good start of the steamy session to come.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:14 pm

A bit sluggishly, Yuto shifted around and got up to his knees as Resa after agreed to the terms. He then locked hands with the woman and began to push her. The boy wasn't expecting too much given that he should still be in a worse state compared to his mistress, especially since he couldn't even beat her when he's in the best condition. He's actually more curious about how exactly Resa was going to train him.

"Nnghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next