by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 5 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 am

“Oh no Yuto, you’re already back up.” Resa would tease as she didn’t let up on h8m for even a second, smiling as she stared down to his erect cock with glee. “If you aren’t too careful you’re going to cum before I could even consider giving you permission.”

It was a cruel and erotic game, Resa wanting him to completely squirm underneath her as she pushed him to his limits. And as she kept it up, she’d stop her hips and focus solely on pressing her rear down on his moaning face. While she wasn’t aiming on making him cum, she was slowly turning it into a game of whether he’d pass out or burst first.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Resa stopped rubbing her crotch on his face, which actually helped Yuto slightly, but not much. With the woman hand still stroking his cock, he knew it's only a matter of time before he'd reach his limit again. That wasn't the only concern he had as well since being barely able to breath also making his head getting light again, and yet his body only seemed to get excited regardless of his predicament...

At the moment, his air was running out faster then his arousal getting up since he just came not too long ago, but it somewhat looked like it'd be a close call between him reaching another climax and passing out. That was just how good Resa was at stimulating him.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:26 am

“How much longer can you last, I wonder?” Resa asked in amusement as she increased the tempo of her handjob, pressing herself down on his face to further cut off his breathing and sight. At this point she was entertaining the game of seeing what bodily function would take over first for him.

And even if he managed to keep himself from cumming before he was knocked out, it wouldn’t stop her from driving him over the edge to his climax. She was in it for both the KO and the erotic release, and she wasn’t going to stop until she got both.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 am

Yuto tried to stay conscious as he didn't want to keep being knocked out, but Resa had all the control over his body as it was. Whether she wanted him to cum or pass out, it seemed like there's nothing he could do against her whim. He felt more helpless with each passing seconds, and yet somehow it also made him felt even more excited. Being helpless for his mistress, wasn't that a fate of a pet?

Thanks to his attention being directed to stay up, in the end his body gave up in the other department. "Mmmmmhhh.... mmhfff...!" His manhood soon twitching and spasming, before his juices began to splurt out of cock. "Hnnngg..." Yuto moaned into Resa's rear, wriggling weakly under the woman has his head went even lighter, his body starting to limp after the orgasm. He tapped his mistress, begging not to be knocked out if she's was ever so merciful...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 am

“So the pleasure wins this time.” Resa smiled as she watched him climax, releasing his manhood and licking the cum that had landed on her hand off. She was content with just sitting there, but feeling her pet paw at her in a begging manner, she could use this as a way to further humiliate him.

Moving off of his face, Resa instead sat down on his chest to keep him down, allowing him the moment to gain the much needed air that he craved. “So my pet, you failed to contain yourself from climaxing before I gave you permission. That means your test is still as the same as when it started. Do you have an idea on what that’ll mean for you now?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:49 am

Yuto wheezed and panted heavily as Resa gave him some breathing space, his face totally red and looked silly from the mixture of the pleasure and the lack of air. His mistress' words almost sounded echoing in his ears, his gaze half empty as if he's not all there a the moment.

"H-haaa... haaa... I-I'm.... guh... I-I g-guess..." even talking seemed like a difficult task for the poor boy from the look of it.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 am

“Oh you poor, poor boy.” Resa shook her head, moving herself further down to eventually sit at his waist. Seeing his defeated boyhood, she’d poke at it to see how responsive he still was. “You must not be able to tell what’s more important right now, your mistress or your focus.”

She then grinned mischievously as she turned to face him, reaching behind her back as she did. “Which means I’m going to have to remind you where the importance’s lie.” With a simple click, Resa’s bra was removed and her large breasts bounced free once again, a whole night of fun running through her head as she prepared to further claim her pet.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:02 am

The poke on his manhood made it twitch along like the rest of Yuto's body. He moaned from the sensation as well, and when Resa turned around and revealed her full breasts, the boy gave his mistress a timid gaze as he felt a surge of excitement washing his back.

His cock slowly being alive again, his cheeks blushing from the sight even if his body still felt rather heavy. It's as if there's a part of him that just couldn't get enough of Resa's body no matter how drained he was!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:09 am

“Yes, that’s right.” Resa said, seeing his reaction to her stripping. “Your body is meant to serve as my entertainment, and in return I give you the pleasure you so desperately crave.” Without another word, Resa moved down to lie down between his legs, giving his cock a long lick before putting it between her breasts.

“So my pet, this is something you crave, isn’t it?” She asked, letting him feel her naked breasts hug his manhood while looking into his eyes. She was so confident that he wouldn’t do anything that she didn’t take any steps to prevent an escape. After all he’d lose out on getting pleasure from his mistress’ large bosom, how could he pull away?
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 am

"E-entertainment... t-that's..." Yuto couldn't finish his sentence. It's as if something inside him stopped him from arguing with his mistress. "H-haa..." he gasped when Resa licked his cock and put the shaft between her large breasts. "O-ooh... m-mistress..."

The exhaustion on his body aside, Yuto didn't feel like moving an inch either once Resa trapped his manhood. It felt nice to have his length between her soft breasts, and he wanted to feel more of it rather than getting away. The thought about the training gradually drifting away from his mind now as his attention switching to something more apparent in front of him.

"Y-yes... m-mistress..." he answered unwittingly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next