Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 6 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:21 am

“Good pet, I believe you deserve a reward for that.” She’d say, beginning to rub her breasts up and down his girth. Keeping direct eye contact with him, she would keep a watchful eye to each reaction he gave for the whole time, measuring just how much pleasure he was feeling.

And in the rare instants where his cock’s tip would pop from her cleavage, she’d give it a erotic kiss before trapping it back in her soft prison. She was working him, giving him a high amount of pleasure but keeping back enough so that he wouldn’t cum and squirm in desire. “Remember Yuto, you don’t want to cum unless I tell you too. Of course though, this kind of attention is all you really want tonight, in which case we’ll see how much you can take.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:31 am

The way Resa's breasts rubbing his cock, and the way her eyes staring at her, Yuto instantly felt like melting in his mistress' presence. Whenever she gave his tip a kiss, the boy twitched and rolled his head back slightly, but his eyes kept returning to see that alluring gaze of the woman.

His arousal was being stirred, but not quite enough to go much further. It was enjoyable at first given that he's recovering, but eventually, it's getting to the point where it's slightly frustrating. With him no longer thinking about the training, Yuto's body began to wriggle around in a mix of ecstasy and desperation.

"H-haaa... m-mistress... p-please..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:35 am

“Oh? Please what?” Resa taunted, now going even slower with her erotic treatment. “You have to explain to me what it is that you want Yuto. Or else I might not be able to give it to you.” She was enjoying watching his squirm, the excitement it gave her getting her ready to have her own fun with him when it came.

But of course she wanted him more dominated before that, so she’d keep up the playful taunting. “You wouldn’t be happening to ask that I pleasure you to another climax would you? Even if I haven’t given you the permission too? It won’t stop if you do, I’ll be making you cum all night if you can’t help yourself for much longer.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 am

"Ugh..." Yuto gulped, stopped in his track by Resa's taunting as he's reminded that he needed her permission to cum. The way his mistress kept rubbing on his trapped length, however made it almost impossible for him to think straight anymore. Even his lower half had begun to slightly move back and forth to hump those bountiful breasts!

"H-haaa.. b-but... I... oohh..." he kept moaning, his mind split between holding back and begging her to milk him dry, although the result of that internal struggle probably wouldn't surprise Resa at all. "P-pleasee... m-make me cum m-mistress... I-I c-can't... a-anymore... oohh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:00 am

“Very well, but this won’t count for your assorted training because you begged.” And now with increased vigor, Resa began to rapidly move her breasts up and down his girth. At the same time, she squeezed the large boobs around his cock to provide the extra friction to further set him over the edge.

And still without breaking eye contact, the busty wrestler was set on making him cum. She wouldn’t stop for even a second, the tempo never slowing as she pushed her pet over his edge like he asked.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:40 am

"Oooh... oohh...!" Yuto was too busy moaning to even pay attention about Resa slightly reminding him about the training. He bucked himself some more, getting every bit of extra stimulations to further push his arousal over the peak while his mistress expertly working on his manhood with her splendid tits. It didn't take too much longer from that point.

"M-mistress... h-haaa... c-cuumiingg...!" the boy cried in bliss, his body tensing and quivering, his cock soon spew out more juices, coating Resa's breasts. "H-haaa... oooohh..!" Yuto kept moaning until his climax subsided, limping on the bed afterwards, arms and legs spread out, his body twitching while he's breathing in and out heavily. "Oohh... t-thank you... m-mistress... nnhh..." the words just came out from his mouth without him thinking too much about it.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:30 am

“You thank me, but you should know better my pet.” Resa said as her breasts released his manhood. She then began to crawl up his body, her tits rubbing his body until she was right over him, sitting on his waist. “You’ve gone and came again, all while I didn’t give you permission. You’re train8ng is going to suffer because of this.”

And then the busty wrestler pulled him up to sit properly, giving him a second before shoving his face back into her breasts. “Now you need some time to recover, so take a nap and allow me to prep you body for our fun.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 am

"E-eh... b-but..." Yuto tried to argue, but in the end all he could let out was only muffled moans as Resa then smothered him with those breasts of hers. "Mmmhhfff...!" He squirmed, trying to actually push his mistress off him, but of course his effort only ended up in one result; failure. His struggle further draining his physique, eventually sending him into another unconsciousness.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 am

“Oh, don’t worry my pet.” Resa smirked as she felt him struggle, not giving him any room for escape. “You won’t be out for too long. Our fun will be too good to pass up for you to sleep through.”

After feeling the boy pass out again, Resa released and dropped his unconscious body back on the bed, remaining mounted on him as she looked down to him. Eventually she’d move back a bit, taking a hold of his manhood and pressing it against her still covered crotch. “First, we need to get you standing again, my pet.” And with slow, methodic moves from her hips, Resa began to grind against his cock, trying to harden him once again.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Even if he had passed out, Yuto's body was still responding to Resa's teasing as it turned out. With the woman grinding her crotch against his shaft, his manhood gradually starting to harden again. It'd take a while given that he just had an orgasm and knocked out, but it's only a matter of time until Resa got what she wanted from him.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next