by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

“Getting enthusiastic, aren’t we?” She asked rhetorically at his attempts to buck her off, knowing full well that it wasn’t him intentionally trying to hump her back. But, that still wouldn’t stop her from continuing the grinding, running her crotch up and down his manhood with nothing but their clothes stopping a full connection.

Eventually though, Resa would slow down the grinding until she was just sitting on his lap again, holding him firmly between her breasts. “Now that you’re slowing down, your opponents might add in something to humiliate you further, something like this!” And then without warning, Resa began to swing her shoulders left and right, her boobs smacking his face like light punches as a result. They certainly don’t hurt much, but the disorientation would keep him from fighting back and with him getting an occasional breath the smother would be prolonged.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Yuto let out more muffled protests that barely affected his struggle with Resa refusing to let him go. If anything his own bucking only made him getting more aroused because of the frictions between their crotches. As Resa eventually stopped her grinding, his lower half followed suit as he's starting to get tired. Even his pushing barely got him anywhere.

To make his predicament worse, Resa then decided to emphasize his helplessness by smacking him around with her breasts, causing him to grunt and squirm around cutely. "Nnggh...! Mmmhhff...!" his resistance became even weaker as he grow exhausted from the smothering, a part of him seemingly quite resigned to the possibility of being knocked out by his mistress' tits again.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Continuing the breast slaps for a few minutes, Resa would eventually feel her pet grow weaker and weaker in the confines of her boobs. She would continue to hold his face in her bosom, but she stopped the pummeling so that he could enjoy a sweet KO.

“This won’t be the end Yuto.” She promised, pulling him deeper between her breasts to further smother him out. “We’re going to be testing all of your weaknesses. I’ll be knocking you out, pleasuring you, and humiliating you until you understand that you’re all mine. And then, you’ll completely be my pet, following my every order.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Yuto couldn't do much as Resa kept him smothered. H-huh...? Are those the reasons for this training again...? he wondered as his consciousness was slipping away, seemingly couldn't really remember the purpose of this little match he's having with the woman.

What Resa said didn't sound all that bad for some reason, though. It looked as if his mistress wanted to make him a better pet so they could have more fun together. He couldn't think too much as he'd soon blacking out after letting out a muffled grunt.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:20 pm

“And lights out.” Resa would comment as she felt Yuto pass out between her large breasts. The smother had done more than it’s part in knocking the poor yo out, which meant she’d have all the more oppurtunity to mess around with him.

And since there were no rules to break, she wouldn’t have to wait for her pet to wake back up before moving on to the next move. Releasing him from her breasts, Resa would move around so that she was still laying down on top of him, trapping him between her legs in a headscissors. “Better wake up soon Yuto, I’m sure you don’t want to miss the fun part.” She’d say as she laid her chest down, placing her boobs over his covered manhood before pushing down on it, tightening her legs around him as she did.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:33 am

Somewhat fortunately for Yuto, his consciousness returned rather quick. Perhaps the sensation between his legs also contributed to it. "Nnghh... uughh..." he moaned as his eyes slowly opened, only to find Resa's thighs around his head, squeezing it. More importantly, however, he felt his covered manhood being pressed against something squishy, which he quickly figured out as his mistress' breasts.

"Uaah... m-mistress... w-what are yyou... nnnhh..."

The covers on their respective parts didn't really make him go wild or anything, but it's still arousing nonetheless, especially with Resa had been teasing him occasionally since they started this so called training. It didn't take too long for his shaft to start stiffening under the pants he's wearing. He didn't really put up a resistance until Resa tightened her legs around him, in which he'd then frantically trying to pry away those thighs to no avail.

"Nnngh... uugh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm

“I’m testing you, obviously.” Resa responded, pressing her chest down more on his groin as she did. “You have to know how to avoid getting so aroused by a woman’s chest. And I think I know just the way to do it to.”

While keeping him locked between her legs, Resa would begin to move her breasts across his covered cock, running his full length before going back and starting the pattern. “I’ll make sure you can only be aroused by my pair, that way you won’t have to worry in other matches.” Obviously, the strategy was extremely flawed since it would do nothing to strengthen himself against other women. But as he’s gathered by now, this session is anything but training and just an excuse to further humiliate him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:53 pm

"W-whaa... i-is that... even p-possibbllee..." Yuto questioned between his moaning as Resa sliding her breasts back and forth on his covered groin to make him more aroused. "Uaahh..." despite his attempt of diverting his attention from the arousal by thinking of something else, the boy just couldn't really resist from getting turned on from what his mistress was doing.

His hands barely pulling on the woman's legs after a while as his manhood now getting fully erect underneath the clothes. He's definitely getting addicted to her body if that was her intention, but would he really develop some resistance to other women? Yuto had to say he seriously doubted it...

S-shiitt... t-this is too good... and to think we still have our covers... uughh...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:06 pm

“It never hurts to try, who knows you might be one of the lucky ones that do.” She teased as she began to speed up the movement of her breasts, feeling his arousal grow more by the second. Along with that, she had loosened her legs around him a bit, readying herself for the next step.

As she kept rubbing his girth over and over, Resa would shift her legs to hook around his head. And in a swift move pulled his cute face to her crotch to silence him. “You have to not be so vocal Yuto, you can’t let your opponent know just how much they got you. It’ll only make things harder for you in the long run.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:20 pm

"L-lucky..." Yuto's suspicion only growing as Resa didn't seem to bother concealing her intentions too much. He didn't get to say much more, however, as the woman then shifted her legs to hook around his head, before using them to pull his face right against her crotch! "Mmmmm...!" he let out a surprised yelp that was muffled by the covered womanhood of Resa, his struggling renewed because of the initial panicking.

It didn't take too long before he's calming down, however. Not only because Resa's breasts on his cock making his attention quickly pulled back to his growing arousal, but also because he could smell the scent of his mistress again now, albeit just a little. His cock seemed to get even harder just from having that little doze, twitching inside his pants.

"Hnnnngg...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next