Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:22 pm

"Tis a shame. But we've met eventually." Chloe pointed out. Shoe would have loved to have her as her companion touring the vineyard but there's always a chance for that later on. From the looks of it, it seems possible. Especially as they bond over their love of wine.

True, it was supposed to be a tradition for one to sample the wine but with the way things are going, Chloe thought to change things up a little and include the Bluenette. Wierd, but the night was special. So why not?

"Oh I do." She replied, smiling as the two hooked arms around each other. The two gave a nod and the waitress would pour the wine to their respective glasses. Chloe giving a slight flex of her forearm onto Luna's as a tease but not so that she would be disrupting or making the wine spill out of the cup. With the two glasses filled, Chloe went through something that was printed in muscle memory. See, swirl, sniff, sip, savor. The five "S'" steps.

Carefully and slowly, Chloe would lift and tip the glass back, passing her ruby lips and down her throat. Everything is how she remembered. Nothing beats fine, rich wine. Though the warmth down her throat and stomach wouldn't be the only thing she would feel, even on her thigh, the same as Chloe did. With the glass now empty, she set it down. "Indeed. Such a great taste." The American replied.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Luna felt that flex and would return the gesture back to Chloe, just showing off her muscle tone, not trying to wrestle Chloe's arm down or anything. Especially not while the wine was being poured. And then, there was the small ceremony before drinking: Luna examined the way the liquid stuck to the glass, watched it as it moved, then drank slowly, letting it mix with air in her mouth to release the utmost amount of flavor.

With both women finishing that initial taste and seeming pleased with the wine, the waitress would pour each of them a full glass, set the bottle down between them on the table, and then depart with a smile and a quick little bow to the two. She would be back soon for their food order, but for now, it was just Luna, Chloe, and an excellent bottle of wine.

Luna took another slow sip as her foot continued to gently massage the supple flesh of Chloe's thigh, the bluenette feeling the blonde's toes continue playing keep-up down there. "So..." Luna sighed. "Where were we?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 pm

She chuckled as soon as Luna flexed her forearm back at her, all before they would take a sip off that wine. With both being pleased with the taste, the waitress would indeed pour more into their respective glasses. The bottle would be left, just in case they want more, which they do, and the waitress would take her leave, no doubt coming back for the food later.

So it was now back to just being Luna and Chloe, with the new guest that is the bottle of wine. The sunset looking very beautiful out there, adding to the scene as the rays radiated their skin. "Mmmm~ Yes. We should definitely go to the vineyards once again. Maybe together." Leaving that option open for the Bluenette. She felt that foot still massaging her supple flesh and Chloe decided she wanted a bit more than that.

Her other hand would move down to Luna's foot before taking a caring hold of it and moving to her lap. Her fingers would deftly unhook the strap around her ankle before she would slip off the heel, letting it fall to the floor. Those fingers would then begin to massage that foot, thumb pressing the arch and sole, working from the top to bottom. "I figured I had asked much about you so how about you ask me something for a change?" Chloe said, all the meanwhile taking sips of her wine.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:23 pm

The two of them were alone again, relatively speaking, seemingly lost in their own world as the sun hit the horizon, turning the ocean gold, a cool breeze coming off of the water that tousled golden and sapphire hair. As they sipped their wine, Chloe encouraged Luna to ask her a question, something which the European woman had to ponder for a moment—it wasn't exactly her style to ask questions the way her blonde companion had of her. She was an inquisitive woman, to be sure, but not in that way.

"Well, if you insist..." Luna would say, settling on a question at last. But before she could ask it, Chloe grabbed onto her foot, and Luna's eyes widened slightly, her head tilting to the side with a look of confusion on her face...before she felt those fingers press firmly into her sole, sending a shiver up her spine, before a feeling of relaxation washed over her, tension releasing in a slow but constant stream as those fingers worked hard on the unexpected massage. "Mmm...not bad..." Luna sighed, closing her eyes for a second, falling silent as she enjoyed the rubbing.

"Why don't you tell me about your most embarrassing loss?" Luna asked suddenly, a smile gracing her face as her eyes remained closed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Something to merely keep the conversation going and also giving Luna a chance to ask. Although they could have done it organically, it was best to get things back on track. But of a habit, but something that helps. At the very least, the two wouldn't have less to talk about.

Perhaps a bit bold, especially when she saw that quizzical look of Luna when she grabbed her foot, but it would turn out to be something for good intentions. A massage. Turns out she liked that one. It wasn't something she does all too often, considering she usually has people massaging hers, but with Luna...there would be a special occasion. Mostly using her thumb just to with hard to undo the knots, knowing the tendons, the muscles and nerves that make up that particular body part.

Of course, that question would indeed come. And it brought a chuckle to the blonde. "Aha, well...I'd need a lot more of that if you want me to say it." Chloe joked as she swiveled the wine in her glass. "I'd like to say I never lose but that would be disingenuous. I do remember one that might be embarrassing though, back in the States..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Luna just kept her eyes closed and let the eager blonde's hands work their magic on her foot, relaxing the European bluenette immensely as she brought her wine glass to her lips and took another small sip between soft sighs. As she set it down, she would open her eyes again and lean forward, chuckling at the way her companion hemmed and hawed about answering what was a relatively simple question!

She finally admitted she might have an answer, though she mentioned she might need a bit more to drink before telling it. "Well then, Miss Mason, drink up!" Luna teased, bringing her hand forward to the bottom of Chloe's glass and pushing up, jokingly pressing the brim against the blonde's lips to encourage her to down more of the lovely warm vino. "And once you're nice and tipsy, tell me the story. And spare no details! I'll be able to tell if you're leaving something out."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Course, she tends to have others tend to hers but she knows how and where to massage, adding to her stretch routine. Just so she's not stiff. Explains how she takes care of her body. She never missed a beat, between holding the foot in one hand and holding the wine glass in the other. With the way Luna let's out those soft sighs, she was going a great job.

"And here I thought this would distract you."
She jokingly said. She felt the glass being pushed up and Chloe moving it out of her lips, making sure she doesn't spill it or take too much. Laughter was to be had. "Alright, alright! I'll tell you...I mean, I like wine but I'd rather not drown in it if you know what I mean."

She didn't need to be tipsy, she could just say so. Perhaps a little hesitation since this is a humiliating loss! "It was a long time ago and was going through my...punk phase. My uncle had owned a nomadic wrestling league. Not big, quite small. It was after I won my first match there. And I was perhaps very cocky. So cocky that I didn't think a 4'11 redhead was going to beat me...turns out that redhead was a black belt in Judo and was best friends of the person I first took out."

"I got my butt kicked. Hard. Like one of those cartoons when something small throws around someone big. It was like that. And she had quite the aptitude for this as well..." Her thumb would tap on the sole of Luna's foot just so she gets what she meant. "I thought I was good with them, she was something else. Had me cumming like a fountain, stripped and had to serve her for a while. She ended up teaching me some stuff. And was the first time I wore a collar that wasn't for fashion. Got my ego checked. In a big way." She took a deep breath...those memories. It wouldn't be the very worst. But it was up there. But Luna doesn't have to know about that.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2019 3:50 pm

"Oh, trust me, it is distracting me," Luna would reply, smiling and letting out a soft sigh as that hand continued to work her foot, thumb pressing firmly into her sole to help Luna release some of her pent-up tension, of which there was quite a lot. "I am just able to easily compartmentalize things, you see. It's important in all my many lines of work..."

She would soon fall silent, however, as she was not about to interrupt the story she had coerced her American companion into telling! The two of them were having quite the pleasant time together, but that didn't mean there weren't still mind games to play and dominance to settle, and Luna wanted to hear every word that Chloe said—and what she didn't say. And it was a fun story, anyway!

"Mmm...so you are weak to judo techniques. Good to know," Luna would say, giving Chloe a wink. "That is a wonderful vision, by the way: you on all fours in a collar, crawling around as her personal bitch. Wish I could see it."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu May 16, 2019 4:16 pm

She wondered when was the last time she had a massage. Probably quite a while ago. Especially with the tension she was at least releasing. "Wonder if you could easily compartmentalize when you have wine shoved down your throat." She mused in her mind.

She managed to tell the story, and she saw how invested Luna was. Probably wouldn't hear the end of it all, but it was just her that she's talking to. Only a few knew about the story too. The bluenette picked up a few things here and Chloe raised an eyebrow, before taking a sip of wine again. "Well Luna, that story was a very long time ago so I'm not weak to those techniques any more, I'm afraid." Having to curb that notion first. "I'll admit, wasn't the best time. But in a way, it helped. I learned a lot from observing the style and it serves me in battle. So it's not a total loss. Plus I...returned the favor, so to speak." Her lips curled into a sly smile.

"So, that's my most embarrassing loss. I wonder what yours might be?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Chloe was quick to try to dispel any notion that the weaknesses which might have led to this most embarrassing loss still persisted for her. And, of course, she might be telling the truth here. Luna knew that if she had suffered such a humiliating defeat, she would not rest until she had shored up the gaps in her knowledge and technique and exacted her revenge. Still, she was sure that the story, in the way Chloe told it as much as in the actual details, illuminated many things about the blonde woman.

And, of course, Chloe wanted to hear about Luna's most embarrassing loss, as well. "Oh, I don't believe I've ever lost a match," Luna said seriously, letting that hang in the air for a few seconds before she smirked and shook her head. "In all seriousness, my worst loss was probably one which occurred outside of the ring. I had just turned nineteen and received a brand-new yacht from my parents as a birthday gift. So I decided to take a girl I had been seeing on a little whirlwind tour of the Mediterranean."

"When we went ashore in Athens, we lost each other in the crowd for an hour or two, and when I found her again she was making out with some Greek slut who was telling her to forget about me and stay for a few weeks. I was a little tipsy, so maybe I acted more brashly than I should have...so the three of us ended up kicked out of the club and back on my boat. My girlfriend wanted us to fight for her affection, so we made a wager, and, being young and impetuous, I upped the ante: winner gets the girl and the boat. So we beat each other with our fists until we collapsed from exhaustion, then slapped, scratched, and pulled hair until we were too exhausted for even that. And finally we ended up pussy to pussy, fucking each other all around the boat...and it wasn't until hours in when I realized the girl I had spent so much time on didn't want me to win. I was literally fucked off the side of the boat, and the last I saw of them the two of them were arm in arm, laughing at me as they left me floating naked in the marina. I had to swim back to shore like that and call my parents for money to fly home."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next