Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Sun May 26, 2019 12:46 am

She was indeed telling the truth, knowing her, she wouldn’t let herself be defeated twice and patch up any holes in her gameplan and technique. Since her time, she observed and used a past lover as a training dummy in order to perfect her knowledge. She could have done well in getting a qualified teacher but Chloe has gotten by with herself. It served her well enough and got her revenge. That being said, she now wondered what had become of that woman? She hadn’t seen her since she left the states. No doubt back to her home in Europe somewhere.
Though that question in her mind would have to wait as it was Luna’s turn to divulge into her worst loss. Chloe chuckled at the notion that Luna never lost a match. Which of course was all a lie. Pretty hard to do so. The bluenette would divulge the secrets and as Chloe listened intently whilst massaging that foot more, her crazy and wild story illuminating so much about the bluenette. Like Luna, she was silent and never wanting to interrupt the story, paying attention to what she said….and hearing every single detail. Shedding light into her history and the fact she once had a lover. Perhaps she had more, especially since the one in that story left her with some stranger she just met!

“Mmmm….wow…” She would say after Luna had finished. “So you are weak to sexfight techniques. Good to know. Wish I could have seen that.” Mirroring what Luna had said to Chloe before about being ‘weak to judo techniques’. “But in all seriousness...that was quite the story. You ever met those two again?” Inquiring her, seeing as that was left into question.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2019 2:47 am

The story stressed Luna out to tell. She wouldn't show it on her face, but she knew a little bit of that tension—the remnant of what had once been a big, throbbing ball of pain and anxiety—would be tangible in the soles of her feet. If Chloe had experience with massages, she would likely sense it. Luna briefly worried, but ultimately decided that those old emotions did not betray any present-day weakness. Chloe's assertion to the contrary did make her laugh, though!

"I should stress that the fight lasted for literally hours, a majority of which we spent smashing our pussies into one another hard enough to send the other flying across the deck of the boat," Luna would add, though she knew the blonde was kidding with her. "I've learned quite a bit since then, too, with the many, many other lovers I've had. As for those two...well, I received a text or two in the months that followed, especially after the Greek bitch dumped her and she begged me to come save her when she was out on the street in Athens."

Luna chuckled and took a long sip of wine, letting that be the last she said of that, keeping her eyes on Chloe's as she let the importance of that sink in.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Some stories are always hard to tell and of course, many prefer to keep any stone unturned. So when Chloe asked of the worst loss to Luna, she expected something deep. Considering they were growing in their relationship, there could be a growing trust here, especially with what they shared having a danger of that getting out. With Chloe's story, Luna had to focus on her body language. For Luna's story, she had another thing. Her foot. Massaging it was one thing but one can also feel a pulse too, something that she noticed.

She might point it out as that's something the ex-commissioner could use. But she decided against that and left it for later. Always something she could maybe exploit at a later stage. Instead, Chloe made her laugh, which had her relax now. And the expected the Bluenette to be smart enough to know she was kidding. "I see. Well it looks like she chose the wrong woman in the end. Too bad." She chuckled the thought that she's now with Luna sitting on a shared table, with the view so nice. That woman must be kicking herself. "So, you very best victory then. I'm sure that would be much more easier for you."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2019 5:27 am

"I consider myself lucky, of course. I avoided what would have been a very big mistake thanks to that tattooed Athenian skank," Luna mused, as she took one more long sip of wine, mostly draining her glass before setting it down, letting the first round of it settle in her stomach, not wanting to fill up just on booze when she had Michelin Star-rated food to look forward to.

Chloe had another interesting question, too, with which Luna had to occupy herself. The bluenette would purse her lips as she took a moment to think about the question. Her hands, meanwhile, would slide underneath the table, and they would find Chloe's foot somewhere near where it had been last seen stroking Luna's thigh. The blonde had been so thoughtful with the massage she gave Luna's foot, the bluenette couldn't bear the thought of not returning the favor. So she deftly, sightlessly undid the strap on Chloe's heel and let the shoe clunk softly onto the floor beside where her own blue footwear had fallen. And then, gingerly, Luna's fingers would slide across her new acquaintance's sole in little circles.

"Mm, well, I could tell you about one of the times I bested my lovely cousin Natasha..." she would ponder. "But you're a professional, so perhaps I shall stick to the professional ring. I do remember one match in particular I am quite fond of." As she paused for dramatic effect, she would press her thumbs a little harder into Chloe's sole, trying to find pressure points.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 31, 2019 5:04 pm

"Indeed. Sometimes good can be found in losses. Sometimes things happen for a reason perhaps." It certainly could be time wasting to think about the past, right now, they are both enjoying each other's company. A company Chloe certainly is enjoying all the more. She could just about settle with the wine alone and Luna. However, there is still the food that she must try out!

She gave a question of her own, which took a more positive route than Luna's previous one. One she knew that the bluenette would like. Chloe observed the look of thought that Luna adorned, all the meanwhile feeling something grabbing at her own foot and raising it up. Slightly having her eyes raised, her mind raced as to what she could be doing with that before she felt Luna's fingers unfastening the strap of Chloe's heel, letting it drop to the floor with a soft, but notable clunk. Instantly, she knew what Luna was trying to do. Returning the favour. Which was much more shown when she felt Luna's deft fingers massage the foot. Sending a massive shiver up her spine, before a feeling of relaxation washed over her, tension released in a slow but constant stream. "Hmm...not bad yourself...done this before?" Chloe purred, closing her eyes for a second, falling silent as she enjoyed the rubbing. Before chuckling at the part where Luna could revisit the times she had bested her cousin Natasha. However, she instead went with the more professional route. Either would have been satisfactory for Chloe.

Whilst they chatter, Chloe's other foot that is underneath the table would move around a bit, seeking to find the shoe of the bluenette, knowing the blonde would have had hers towards Luna. Hooking the heel on the strap she raised it carefully, letting the hand that previously was holding the wine glass grab onto the blue heel, getting a good feel of it from under the table. Meanwhile, the other would focus on Luna's foot that is rested on her lap, her thumb moving to where the plantar fascia would be and massaging there. "Well do tell..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Luna didn't notice whatever Chloe might be doing with her blue heel under the table, as the blonde managed to keep from slapping the footwear into Luna's leg or arms and the European aristocrat focused her attentions on Chloe's foot, intent on both returning the favor of the foot massage—and outdoing Chloe's efforts, giving the cute American only the most relaxing, stress-relieving experience possible. Luna just smiled and winked when Chloe asked if she had done this before, enjoying the sound of the blonde's moan, pressing her thumbs into Chloe's sole underneath her pinky and big toes, trying to stimulate two different nerves.

Chloe wasn't giving up on her own massage, either, and Luna couldn't help but smile and sigh as she felt those wonderful sensations traveling back up her leg and warming her whole body.

"Mm, well, I suppose this story isn't quite as dramatic as my last," Luna would admit, pondering for just one more moment on how and what to tell her companion, "but perhaps my most satisfying victory inside of the ring came against this German bimbo who had spent the year prior verbally attacking me, my family, and France in general. So of course, when we were finally set to fight in the ring, we did it in national flag bikinis, in a ring that had a map of Europe painted across the canvas." Luna chuckled at the memory. "It was all very melodramatic, but worth it to turn the woman into a pretzel with submission holds, tie her up with her own flag bikini, fuck every available hole on her body more than once, and finally make her beg me for mercy...in French, of course."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 31, 2019 11:30 pm

Her movements masked by Chloe seeming to adjust herself on the chair as she waits to hear the story that Luna would tell, all the while deftly picking up the blue heel. Placing it on one thigh and Luna's foot on the other, but not very close to each other. Letting her thumb brush on its insole lining, feeling the absolute quality of them. They must have cost a fortune. Wouldn't have been surprising, given who this person is. Like Luna, she was able to compartmentalize and focus on so many things at once. Even with Luna's lovely massage, Chloe wouldn't stop, making sure it is as thorough as it could be. She didn't get a worded answer to her question, only a smile and a wink. Which does says a lot indeed.

But now it was time for her to hear Luna's story, which was short, but very special, considering the stakes there were. Nationalistic pride can sell any match and Chloe knew that well as a former commissioner and booker. True in that it wasn't as dramatic, but it was very good to hear. The blonde looked like she was paying attention, even as she let the toe of the high heel underneath her expensive dress and letting it brush up onto her pussy. A smile grew bigger, as she would tease herself, unbeknownst to the bluenette.

"Ooo La La..." She chuckled once Luna finished her story. "I suppose she would be talking in two different languages after that.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 am

There were quite a lot of balls in the air for both girls, juggling three, four, or even five things at once. But both of them handled it with aplomb, to the extent that not a single other table of hungry patrons, nor even the ever-attentive staff, had any idea that anything was going on underneath that table between the two gorgeous wrestlers.

And, indeed, there was even a little something going on underneath the table that Luna didn't know about, as she told her story to an attentive blonde audience. Chloe seemed to enjoy the tale, and it was a much easier one for Luna to tell than her last one, though she had a feeling that she undersold it a little bit. "Oh, of course. It took me a while to wear her down, but after we traded the first few orgasms and tried to choke each other with our bikini bottoms I got the better of her and pounded that German arsch good."

Luna would move her thumbs a little further down, pressing them into Chloe's heel from both sides, trying to work that tougher part of the sole to get at any hidden stress. "Your turn again, Miss Mason. Tell me about your greatest victory."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:44 am

Nobody needed to know what was going on underneath that table, and perhaps that was the fun and exciting thing about it. Stuff that could be frowned upon by a couple of people, masked by the table cloth, even staff and security couldn't tell. They have something good, Chloe doing quite a lot of things at the moment, but showing off how good she can be juggling so much stuff. Especially one that is hidden to her newest companion like Luna.

Luna's thumbs pressed to relieve any stress that could have been hidden on the hardest parts of her sole. Really doing her magic, Chloe made sure that tissue was thoroughly massaged, knowing this particular tissue can cause heel pain when inflamed. Luna would ask the same for Chloe, and the American had to think a bit more on that. There were so many that choosing one was hard enough. But there was one that did stuck out however.

"Mmmm...my turn it is. I can't say that this one I was fighting for my country in the middle of a map...but I'll try to impress."
The ex commissioner would then place the insole part of Luna's high heel, letting it gently rub up and down her crotch. Enough to stimulate it slightly, not going full force with it so that her actions are still masked underneath the table. "My most satisfying victory followed from another event, so I'll prelude it a little. My first ever match was made because my father, who was a commissioner before, wanted to instill 'humility and teach me a lesson'. I was a bit of a troublemaker back then. Long story short, faced a big woman that threw me around and tried to break me. But...once I got this planted on her face..." Chloe would wriggle her foot a bit to show what she meant. "...She was smothered out and I ended up winning. Turns out that same woman carried a massive grudge. So much so that when she came to the federation that I was the commissioner for, she started to terrorize my wrestlers. Brought along like four other people with her and goaded me to face her again, but this time with her posse. By then I was a lot more trained so I added a little stake there: if I win, they will perpetually serve me. Being sure of their victory, they agreed."

"So it was a gauntlet style match. They didn't realize how good I gotten and by the time I floored the first person, they knew they made a big mistake. But I made sure that they couldn't escape ringside. One by one, they fell, leaving the leader for last. I took my time with her... before I got bored and finished her for good."
Telling that story had her quite hot, easily could have gotten carried away and kept rubbing Luna's high heel to the point sone droplets started to seep into her panties. She managed to keep a convincing, straight face throughout though. "Oh, that foot you're massaging? Used to take so many orgasms that you could fill buckets. So they continue to serve me, fully broken in mind and body, just sluts that crave my feet."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:52 am

Luna's thumbs worked in deep, finding the subtle grooves in Chloe's foot where hard bone and tight muscle gave way to yielding avenues which sent electrical signals of relief and arousal deep into a woman's insides. Chloe, in turn, was doing an absolutely amazing job on Luna's foot, the bluenette unable to keep herself from letting out a few choice purrs, moans, and even an open-mouth pant as those hands worked their magic.

And while she did, she got to enjoy quite the interesting story from her golden-haired companion, a story which demonstrated well how skilled Chloe was at what she did. Luna smiled as the blonde told it, and couldn't help but have an impressed look on her face when Chloe mentioned that those sluts were still serving her to this day. "My, my, very impressive. And a much more affordable way to hire servants, I should say," Luna would muse. "It is almost as if your foot has special powers, hmm? Very interesting."

The waitress would return then, asking them what they wanted to eat tonight. Luna would give the server a disarming smile, then turned her head to Chloe. "I believe I'll let my lovely dinner date place her order first."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next