Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Right now, it would be a massive challenge to keep the few choice purrs, moans and pants that the women would let out every so often, both clearly knowing how to use their massage to send relief and arousal. Any louder and it could attract unwanted attention. Though the secrecy of it all made it all the more erotic.

That being said, Chloe was nearing the line as she sought to pleasure herself whilst going through with that story. Of course, that story is just for Luna's ears and she doubted she would catch the attention of someone nearby. It was Luna complimenting her which was surprisingly the trigger for her to calm things down, keeping it to a minimum so she doesn't really lose herself in front of the bluenette. That and Luna doesn't yet know she was even using her shoe. Best keep the mess to a minimum.

"I guess you could say that." She would say, taking a deep breath to compose herself. "And they have gotten used to that role well enough.. though there was an adjustment period." It never was easy. Nothing ever is. But things earned made it all the more sweeter. "Perhaps you could see for yourself these special powers." The blonde would muse.

She managed to calm herself as the waitress would return, nodding her head when Luna now gave Chloe the honours this time. "How very kind of you. I think I'll have a...Black Cod Butter Lettuce...and Lobster Tempura to start with. And you?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 am

Luna was going to be shocked to learn that her tablemate could do something so dirty, so sexual, right under her nose, without her knowledge. They were already hiding so much from the rest of the restaurant, but this encounter just kept getting steamier with each passing second.

"Oh, certainly, there is always an adjustment period when such a major life choice is made," Luna would say. "And those special powers do sound very much intriguing. But what works on brutes like those you described may not work on someone such as myself. I have always sought out the strangest and most potently powerful women."

Now, it was her turn to order food. She was really starting to feel hungry, though how much of that was for the world-class food and how much was for the world-class blonde, she couldn't be sure. "Let's add the Squid Tempura as a starter," she said. "And I would like the saffron noodles with the scallops and uni as my entree, please."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:13 am

She kept the naughty stuff to a minimum, all the while they would order the food, finally being able to dine on the nice food ICON has in store for the both of them. Part of why they came here. Though of course, meeting each other in such a chance meeting has turned to be the icing on the cake. Chloe was good, the fact that Luna and the waitress weren't suspicious at all spoke about how good she is of hiding things. She figured Luna wouldn't mind at all but best to keep it a secret.

"A fine choice. That would be all for now." Chloe would dismiss the waitress as she went with the order, before turning towards the Bluenette. "So you say they might not work on you..." Her foot would move away from the hands of Luna and draw a line on the thigh with her toe. "I reckon you'll be plenty surprised."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

The two of them having ordered, the waitress beat a hasty, slightly embarrassed retreat from the table. She didn't know the extent of what was going on underneath the covered table, but she could feel some of the simmering sexual tension between the blonde and the bluenette, and the shy girl could not quite take standing in this aura for too long.

Luna was ready for her tablemate to try to use some of those "powers" upon her, that foot pulling away from her hands and beginning to draw across Luna's thigh. The French woman would pause, press her lips together for a second, then let the corners of her mouth turn up into a smile. "Let me amend that previous statement. They may work on me to an extent." She would soon enough, however, extricate her own foot from between Chloe's hands, and would slide her toes across the other woman's thigh, from outside to the inner, most sensitive part of that thigh, like a paintbrush.

"But my own powers would more than compensate. Should they be put to the test, dear."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:25 am

Now with the waitress out of the way, the two would eventually get back to what they were talking about. And already things were getting even more interesting as time passed. She was amused in her mind, Luna somewhat doubting Chloe's "special powers", catching that gauntlet thrown. She went for a simple stroke, but enough to have the Bluenette retract and amend it. Which brought a smile to the blonde.

"Sure, an extent." Chuckling lightly, she drew circles around that thigh, using the big toe just to stroke the supple skin. Apparently, Luna has her own "powers" which she is willing to demonstrate, extricating her own foot from Chloe's hands, the freshly massaged foot would move across Chloe's thigh. Only that she would go from the outer to the inner parts of said thigh, sending a little shiver down her spine. With the secret naughty stuff that Chloe has done, this had a bit more of an effect, frozen for a moment, meeting with a bigger smile. "Mmm...I reckon they should. See what you say is true." Underneath the table, she would switch the blue heel to the other hand, now not having to massage Luna's foot, she can pull it out from underneath the table, letting her elbow rest on the edge of the table, her chin resting on her palm.

What Luna wouldn't know is that Chloe could also take a wiff of the aroma on her fingers from that heel and also from massaging that foot, taking it in and letting it invade her nostrils. But as the toes would start to stroke right along near the intimate, and sensitive part of the thigh, Chloe was edging closer and closer to that crotch. "Because I'm very certain that mine works on you. Much more effectively than you think, dear."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:33 am

Luna still was not aware of what was happening with her blue heel. All she knew was that their dance was getting more erotic, as both of them were stroking the other's thigh with their toes, the digits creeping closer to the warm spots between both pairs of legs.

For an instant, Luna thought her nose could pick something up when Chloe's hand emerged from underneath the table, but it was so faint she could not be sure—she did not forget the faint whiff, but it only planted a seed of suspicion in her mind, no concrete assertions about anything that the blonde might have been up to. And those suspicions would be quickly forced to the back of her mind as both marauding feet approached each other's womanhoods.

"Well, of course it works on me. I would not deny that. But I know that my influence over you will be stronger," Luna would challenge, before her toes would finally close that last small gap and press firmly right up against Chloe's panty-clad crotch, finding it already quite wet! Luna raised an eyebrow, then smiled. "Or perhaps I have had the desired effect on you already."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:42 pm

She would be curious as to how Luna would react, though of course, she came up with some answers in case if she was getting very suspicious.  If the bluenette was to ask about the certain aroma, the blonde could easily point out the time where she was massaging her feet, which was something she would have gotten regardless if she picked up her heel or not. With that already set up, she would focus on the toes that are getting dangerously close towards her womanhood.

Chloe would tease for a bit, just to stir her even more, looking to tease and show Luna her magic. It is only until she would feel those toes pressing right up against her panty-clad, already wet crotch. Gasping softly, feeling the blue-nailed toes rubbing across her crotch. Chloe seeing that Luna thinks she has gotten the desired effect already when, unbeknownst to Luna, Chloe did most of the work for her already. That is when she has a pretty clever idea. Just to have a little fun over the bluenette.

“Oh?” Her eyes would briefly look down before looking straight back up towards Luna. “That is surprising. I didn't know you also have that magic too.” Chloe would say, as her own toes would move to the tender spot and already seeking to make landfall on her womanhood. At the same time, Chloe would run her big toe down one pussy lip and the index toe down the other, beginning to stimulate them even through those lovely panties. She was much more curious now. Especially once she felt Luna’s own crotch. “Perhaps…we both have.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:33 am

It was somewhat surprising for Chloe to be this wet before Luna even touched her, but it was not unheard of. Luna enjoyed toying with girls, finding new ways for them to experience sexual pleasure beyond simply fucking them. She had managed to make some partners this wet simply through her words—and, of course, through her near-flawless appearance.

Chloe almost seemed surprised by her own wetness, as she pondered whether Luna had "that magic," as well. The bluenette would chuckle as she let her toes press a little more firmly against that sex, keeping them in one place for the moment. "Magic, perhaps. Or some might simply call it skill. Whatever it is, I have spent years honing it on women like you."

The blonde was not without her own charms, and she would get confirmation of that when her toes found Luna's crotch, the French woman's own sex already damp just from the teasing and the massaging. Not nearly as wet as Chloe's, but enough to show her interest, to prove her arousal. Luna smiled and tilted her head as she began stroking her toes in slow, lusty circles across the front of those already wet panties. "So, to put it in simple terms, we are both skilled, and we are both wet right now. I am happy to admit that. But I believe I am much more skilled."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Suspicions seems to have been put on the back burner, both women focusing on having as much fun as they can underneath the table. Even with doing the work for Luna, Chloe certainly can't deny that the words and near perfect European beauty was enough to get any woman wet. It is possible without any stimulation down there, that much Chloe knew. Certainly adding more to her cover story.

She purred more, feeling those toes pushed into her sex. It was perhaps childish to call it magic, rather than just pure sexual skill but it certainly could feel like that. Not to say Chloe's wasn't having an effect on the bluenette as she felt her pussy damp, showing arousal. She let the aroma stuck on her fingers invade her nostrils more, normally breathing in but serving to arouse her more. She smiled, admiring Luna's compliment. Thought inwardly amused of her belief to be more skilled. Still, it wasn't something she could deny when it comes to Luna's own skill right now.

"Mmm...I suppose we both have been practicing and honing our craft." She would say whilst massaging and teasing her sex lips. The other hand underneath the table would run her fingers on the insole padding of Luna's blue heel. "And women like me? Oh Luna... and here I thought I was special." She teased, getting her reply at an interval where she could keep her voice even. Her lower lip trembled, throat tensed just to keep normal for others but around her.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:33 am

This was fun, but now Luna was starting to get competitive, as her foot pressed into Chloe's crotch and she felt the blonde's stroking across hers in return. Luna did not intend to antagonize Chloe—beyond a bit of harmless taunting, of course—but now that it seemed they were in direct competition with each other she simply could not take it lightly. She was ready to lay her cards on the table, as she did, and try to get a peek into what Chloe was thinking right now.

Luna calmly drew in a deep breath through her nose, held it, then exhaled slowly, remaining outwardly calm even as she was being stimulated. Chloe was similarly hiding her arousal, though now Luna had to wonder just what it would take to make the blonde's face match what was happening underneath the tablecloth.

"Oh, don't take it that way, dear," she would say, a teasing smile seemingly permanent upon her lips now. "Here, allow me to make it up to you." With that, Luna's foot would slide down to one of the leg holes of Chloe's panties and wiggle inside of it, stretching the underwear slightly, feeling the fabric snug against the top of her foot as her toes and her sole would press directly down upon Chloe's bare sex!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next