» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 13 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Ryan carried on walking alongside Conza, taking in parts of the town. Jay had occupied Ryan's mind a bit as well "That guy is a piece of work." he thought to himself.

Once they arrived at Conza's place Ryan would say "Don't worry about me, I kept track of where I'm staying for the night. Maybe we can do something sometime. Catch you later."

With that Mr Knight would rush back to where he was staying for the night, even though he had the body of a child it was trained to it's physical limit. But he was a bit out of breath after arriving again at Anampo's windmill "Man I'm spent, where am I sleeping again?" he'd asked after taking a deep breath to relax himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 am

Conza's grandmother,elderly though strong,opened the door and let him inside. "Thank you for walking home with him.You are a kind child." She patted the young Ryan's head.Conza smiled at Ryan. "Hey,John.Don't worry too much about J.He'll get what's coming to him"

He would've offered him to stay,but it seemed he already had a place.Anamp jumped in fear a bit,hearing Ryan run up the stairs. "W-Well,Cougra and I set up some cots for you and here u-up here....I hope that's okay." She looked down a bit,shy.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 pm

"It's fine Anampo-san, I'm just going to flop into my bed and wait for the sun to rise." the young man said with a laugh at the end.

Before leaving Mr Knight wasn't able to hold himself back, he quickly moved in and wrapped his arms around Anampo for a hug.
Memories of him doing this with her adult self sprung to his mind, he shut his eyes and then quickly opened them again.

"Umm, see you." Ryan stammered out as he left the room to retire for the evening. Making his to his cot and entering it without a word. His eyes were still open so if Cougra wanted to start conversation he would reply to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:40 am

Anampo wasnt expecting the hug from Ryan.Her whole face filled with emotion that she could only comprehend as the feeling of becoming sick;bitten with the love bug.She was barely able to lift her hand to point to Ryan's cot.It was actually just across the girl's circular room. "Over...T-There..." She then faces Cougra. "Um,goodnight.I'll see you tomorrow.Im...Im going to go to sleep."

Even if he was still in the room,overbearing feelings took the young girl over and she fell back onto her bed.Anampo,as a nine-year old,had no idea what love was.But what she did know,was that Ryan was somehow apart of it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Cougra couldn't help but smile as she saw Ryan hugging Anampo. The bunny girl looked sick from the hug, which is a common thing when you're attaining affection from someone you love. When Anampo turned to look at her, Cougra also hugged her and said, "Goodnight, Anampo. Nice job. A hug is before the kiss so just sit tight. He really likes you and don't give up on your feelings."

The cat girl then walked over to Ryan's got and whispered in his ear, "I think she likes you."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Ryan's eyes glanced over to Cougra, he was silent for a few seconds and said "When I'm an adult the pair of us are lovers. Did she ever tell you about me?"

Ryan still remembered that shit Cougra tried to pull with Deathbird and the leech, but he won in the end there.
He merely rested his head above his arms and waited for Cougra's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 pm

In hearing Ryan's question, Cougra looked back at Anampo who was sleeping for a few moments before looking back at Ryan. "Well, all that she told me was...she liked you because you were more peaceful than most of the others and you care for them. Plus, you weren't a smart-ass like...Nick Solem."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Ryan smirked a little in response to Cougra "Nick's alright, just too much chocolate gives you spots. Just kidding that's been debunked." he said in response.

Then he thought about what Cougra said about him being peaceful and all that "Well really? I guess I am peaceful, like I'm in touch with the world or something like that."

"That Alibaster guy....You met him before? Take my advice, keep him at arms distance." Ryan said, he didn't want to mention the time when Alibaster kidnapped Anampo. If something bad were to happen Alibaster might thumb his nose at them and leave them here.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 am

It was late....Alibaster still wasnt asleep,as he had all the data he could muster up in one large stack of paper.Almost as tall as he was at this age.Much of it was numbers and equations.But,there were pages upon pages of scribbles and notes.He raised his hands up to stretch and yawn.This was only half the research.He now had to figure out what would happen when time jumped to another point along the continuum.

Even in all of the excitement of the past few moments,Anampo fell asleep rather quickly.The day has been one of the greatest.And,it would inadvertently be the day she would begin to blossom socially.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm

"No, I haven't," said Cougra as she seemed intrigued to know that Ryan knew about Alibaster quite well. "Why? What did he do?" To her, it's important she has to know about these kinds of people. Who knows if they are subject to turning against her especially.

If Ryan wouldn't answer, then Cougra wanted to change the subject back to Anampo. "Hey Ryan? If you get the chance...Anampo needs to know if you really like her. Can't you kiss her?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next