by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 39 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:44 am

Jay sat on his bed and waits for Lina to make all her calls.Boy,for her to do that....She must have really put some trust into Jay.He waves to Sion before he left.

Already inviting Diasuke in to sit down while he came by with several scrap pieces of paper that had all sorts of designs on them.He spoke to her. "Right,right.These are the various plans.I didnt catch if you chose any animals,so these are just the base mechanical constructions and fortifications."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 am

While Daisuke does her thing with Nick, and with Sion eventually catching up to her, Lina waits for Jay to suggest something for them to do. She didn't really have a preference at this point.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am

After Sion left,Jay sighs slightly and stands up. "So,Lina.Tell me about yourself.Why did you go on to become a manager instead of a wrestler here?" Walking out of his room slowly,he grabs her hand to lea Lina out of his room and to sit down on his couch outside in the living room.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 am

After sitting on the couch she tells him "Awhile back Sion was in my position, though for a different reason. Originally he wanted to make sure Daisuke was alright as he heard there were, and still are, a lot of sick fuckers here. Plus he also wanted to try a different road in wrestling, rather than go down the same path his mother did. While he did ok with just a few people that he knew, as you can see he has a pretty complicated life now. I wasn't doing anything so I figured I'd give it a go. I mean how hard could it have been? Boy was I in for a surprise. Luckily I was able to learn quickly and being a manger in wrestling is all about. As for why I am not a wrestler." she then gives a small grin. "Let's just say how I'd win I fight I legally cannot do here. Plus I'm more of an adventure than a wrestler. But I like what I do."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:37 am

"Sion used to be a manager?" Jay would ask before getting the answer that he wanted to protect his wife,Diasuke. "That sounds about right....There are a lot of power-hungry,mega huge,sexist guys around...." He then takes a look at himself mentally.Was he any of those? Did he have any of those qualities? Maybe....But not like those guys.Jay was much more controlled.When he wasnt angry,at least.

"What do you mean? H-How illegal are we talking?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:00 am

She shakes her it "It was mostly from the women. Yeah some sicko girls too but a lot of the women on the roster at the time, and now, just want a good fucking and only take matches where they have a chance to get off themselves or to do the deed to someone. For the most part he did well, just politics got in the way. I'm sure if he ever wanted to give managing a try again he would do very well."

When he asks her what he meant by that she grins. "Do you really want to find out. Well here's one trick I can do. Look closely or you'll miss it." For a fraction of a second a small flame appears on her hand. Then a few seconds later, also for a fraction of a second, a small shard of ice. "See what I mean? Now then, you said you wanted to do something with me? Well what were you thinking? Pick something and let's do it." From what he said earlier she had an idea of what he might say.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 am

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?!

Is what Jay thought to himself when Lina briefed him that the girls were just as sick as the guys.All he saw on television were simple fondles and the rare nip slip.....But nothing like she described.Lina could see that his mouth was agape from hearing that.

When the fire and ice appeared,Jay moves back a bit. "Be you a Kazar?" The Kazar-Pyros and the Kazar-Aquam were two races that he had met which could control fire and water respectively.She changes the subject. "O-Oh yes....Would you like to go out to eat somewhere?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 am

She looks unsure of what Jay asked about her. "What's a Kazar? I'm human just like you." She then double checks Jays ear and tail out to be sure about her statement. "I can assure you I am human, don't be alarmed." Lina's eyes then light up at the mention of food. "I'd like that. I should mention though, it might not look like it sometimes I can eat a lot."

During Jay's time on the other planet he might have her someone talk about Lina's appetite. If he did he would know that she isn't joking. Though from what Lina is saying by sometimes she means she can control herself. "I'll try to keep take it easy if you're buying." She gives him a very cute look to score a free meal. Either way she asks him where he wants to and follows his lead.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:39 am

Nick gives Diasuke a warning. "Remember,these are VERY sensitive to emotion...."

He gasps softly when she felt his ears.Lina could see his tail begin to move in a comforted way.The ear that she wasnt feeling twitches slightly. "I-Im a human...." Jay swallows softly and tries to continue. "Well,if you're the type that loves to eat,I'd better take you to a buffet,then right? We'll head out in an hour or so." He sees her cute smile. "W-What?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:24 am

"I know, Jay mentioned that. Hopefully it won't overload if one of 'em gets a bit hyper for what ever reason. Most of the time it's not an issue but they are kids after all." She mentions.

Lina continues that look, trying to get in that cute girl look even more, seeing if he could give in and pay for her food, though after a while she stops when he mentions it might be an hour before they head out. "What are we going to do in the mean time?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next