Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 16 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am

natsu looked at the creature "can you speak?" She said. Wanting to hear if the voice had changed. Ayako looked at Lisa "want to cuddle" she said saying five more minutes would be excellent

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 16 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 am

Masaki would softly say, "Yes, I can, baby. Why? How do I sound?"

Lisa would smile as she swam over to Ayako and cuddled with her. "Alright, but it better not be too long, I'm getting kind of hungry myself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:35 am

"it sounds almost like you're singing… But then again you are a whale do you mind if I play with you?" Ayako would forget where she is for a second as she kissed her like a sister but then deeply apologise

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:01 am

Masaki would smile as she said, "Oh, of course, Natsu! Let's enjoy our time together while it lasts." She would blow some water from her blowhole almost like a signaling whistle to play.

"Don't worry about it," said Lisa. "We already know, so we're okay with it now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 am

"what's with the water?" She said as she played with her mother splashing her and laughing she then would get an idea half way up her mothers back she would ask if she would be able to hold her while sitting like a human because she wanted to see if she could inspect her body for any bruises. Meanwhile Ayako asked Lisa "could we do more things the counter?" As she felt like she was not talking to her the March and maybe it would strengthen the bond between them "I have always wanted to tell you this" said the younger one "you make me feel happy to be alive… I would be honoured if you want to turn into any animal form or person tonight when we get ready to sleep."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:30 am

"Well, I'm a whale! What else was I supposed to do to play with you?" Masaki would laugh and splash Natsu quite playfully before she felt her climbing up her back. Since her fins were a little small, she did her best to keep Natsu seated behind her back for the time being. "Do you mind if I just remain as your caring and loving mother? I just want to be me again. Playing pretend with people and animals is fun, Natsu, but I want to be loved for who I really am."

"What do you mean?" asked Lisa. "What else do you want us to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am

she shrugged. "More than happy to have you as my mother. But what do you mean playing pretend?" She said not fully understand Ayako then said something about wanting to do more things with the girls individually" natsu then said something along the lines of "if you want to remain as a human then you can the shape shifting covert only be for special occasions or when you feel like it." She then would say that it will be good to get reacquainted with her original form and she was quite youthful looking "by the way the there were the chocolate is" she would ask then accidentally cutting herself on a flint of rock she was crying out in pain

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

"Oh, you know. Me transforming into the animals and people of your choice. I enjoy being them, but I want to also be myself in the process. I promise to transform again whenever we have free time." Before asking about chocolate, Masaki would hear Natsu cry out in pain from a cut on one of the rocks. Immediately, she would pull her daughter out of the water to safety. "Oh, baby. Baby, what happened? Are you alright? Where did you get cut?"

"Anything in mind," asked Alice, still relaxing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:47 pm

"it was my shoulder." She would a whimper and want to be held comfortingly Ayako who was looking at Alice said"maybe one day you could take me to a shrine and Lisa could take me to the more haunted locations" she said, both of the girls were really in to the paranormal

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 am

Luckily as a caring and cautious parent, Masaki had brought along her medical kit in these kinds of situations. She would get out some bandage tape and some cotton with alcohol. Putting just a little on the cotton as she said, "Now, hold my hand tightly, honey. This is just going to sting a little bit and then I'll bandage you up." With that, she would wipe Natsu's cut with the alcohol first and then she quickly wrapped the bandage tape around that shoulder.

Lisa and Alice would find Ayako's request to be a bit awkward. Those were mainly haunted areas and Ayako was a big sucker for them. Alice would say, "I think we can do that. Should I bring a video camera or EVPs also?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next