Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters - Page 3 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Zoey knew she was fighting an uphill battle, every mistake, any error would be her last in the match. She had to be on the line of being aggressive to wear her foe down while not getting hit. She had to play the perfect boxer, she couldn't rely on lucky hits because she didn't have Lorenza's knock out power.

Zoey cringed when her uppercut missed and the former world champ bobbed away expertly. This was going to hurt, she bit down hard on her teeth and took the hit. It nearly knocked her off her feet. She stumbled back, her one foot left the ground as she managed to avoid a knockdown by planting her foot wide. Zoey chuckled, she had to admit her foe hit like a truck, if the truck was going 300 MPH off a fucking cliff. She looked at Lorenza with a grin, her heart was racing. She was right to think that one mistake would mean the end, the stakes were high and she loved it.

DING! DING!

"Ow... that hurt... My feelings." Zoey said lowering her hands as the bell rang.

She stepped back to her corner trying to put on a brave face but her vision was blurring and her sense of balance had been impaired from the blow. She could feel her cheek burning already as well as her other injuries beginning to swell.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters - Page 3 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:55 am

Lorenza did what she did best: punishing her foes mercilessly for even the slightest show of weakness. In this case, Zoey's overconfidence was her weakness, as the Mexican boxer slid right past her opponent's punch and came at her fast, delivering a punch which her brash foe had no way to avoid. Lorenza's gloved fist smashed into her opponent's cheek, snapping Zoey's head to the side and possibly sending some spittle flying from that big mouth of hers. The girl stumbled back, and nearly fell on her ass, before she managed to swing one of those crazy legs around and plant it underneath her, catching her weight on her back foot just as the bell rang.

With nothing left to do in this round, Lorenza would smirk at her opponent, not letting Zoey think for one minute that her claim that only her feelings were hurt was even the least bit believable. The former world champion spat her mouthguard out and flashed a big, white grin at her opponent, waving a glove at her dismissively. "You go cry in your corner, then, baby girl, okay? Next round, I finish you."

Lorenza would turn on her heels and march back over to her own corner. Once she had found her way there, her team would begin combating the swelling in her cheeks, and try to mitigate the damage done by Zoey's punches to her body. Her blonde cornerwoman wiped her down with a damp towel and talked to her about what she was doing right, and what she could do better. Her coach, of course, was in on that conversation as well, with Lorenza keeping her eyes on Zoey the whole while, glaring at her like a predator watching her prey.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:14 pm

"Oh you want to finish me?" Zoey said grinning as she put on a perfect mask despite the fact her vision was already blurring. "After I beat you, you can come by the locker room and you can finish me on your knees where you belong."

Despite her talk, the Canadian girl knew in her heart of hearts, Lorenza was likely going to win. The world champ clearly had the advantage, she was tough, hit like a truck, had very good boxing instincts, lightning quick reactions and had experience only being a world champ can give you. After a few deep breaths, she smiled at Lorenza spitting into a bucket before her corner wiped the blood trailing from the corner of her mouth. Zoey's eyes was hungry for more, her heart raced, the sweat glazed her perfect skin and she had the widest grin on her face. This was excitement, in the face of defeat, the thrill of fighting such an amazing boxer brought her blood to a boil.

Zoey was too lost and caught up with the ecstasy of the fight to realize that her corner crew tended to her bruises nor felt the ice cold block of metal pressed against her cheek. She stepped to the center of the ring, the seconds coming to a close. Zoey squeezed her hands into tight fists, barely hearing the leather of the gloves crease under the pressure of her hands. On a war path, she would only stop until she walked into Lorenza literally. Forehead to forehead, chest to chest, body to body, toe to toe and face to face, Zoey would wait challenging Lorenza as the bell was seconds away from ringing.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:25 am

Zoey continued to mouth off even after Lorenza had all but wiped the canvas with her broken body. She might have a minute-long break to recover from the beating which she had received during that last round, but Lorenza was more than happy to break down anything that Zoey and her team managed to rebuild during this recovery session. And Zoey could do all she could to hurt Lorenza, as well, but so long as Zoey took more of a beating than Lorenza, she was going to drop first. Lorenza did not mind being injured so long as her glove was raised in victory in the end.

As the final few seconds of the intermission ticked down, Lorenza's team would back up, stepping down off of the ring apron and giving her some space. Once they were finished with their ministrations, Lorenza would ball her hands into fists again and walk forward, marching right up to Zoey and meeting the girl in the center of the ring. If Zoey wanted to confront each other face to face, body to body, then Lorenza had no problem with that. Her heart always pounded a little faster when she faced off with an opponent like this. She loved knocking foreheads with Carmen, and she had done it with one or two other girls since joining AFW. The women who boxed here seemed to enjoy this sort of staredown even more than the boxers on the international circuit. Lorenza stared into Zoey's eyes, not backing down even a millimeter from the challenge which the woman presented her. She pushed her chest into Zoey's, trying to bend the other boxer backwards in these final seconds before the bell rang.

But that wasn't all Lorenza would do. She had heard Zoey's last comment before they returned to their corners, and, though it was nothing more than the inane prattle of a losing fighter, it had stuck in Lorenza's mind. Zoey had opened up a whole new suite of options for Lorenza when it came to taunting her opponent now that she had let her threats devolve to a sexual level. Lorenza would slide her face to the side—still matching Zoey's gaze in a sidelong fashion—before opening her mouth and practically biting Zoey. She didn't put any force into the bite, but she would begin to slowly slide her mouth down the other woman's cheek and onto her neck, scraping her unguarded lower teeth along the flesh, tasting Zoey's sweat on her tongue, letting the stink of her sweat fill her nostrils, before she would slowly pull her mouth away, smirk, and lick her lips.

Lorenza wouldn't say another word before the bell rang.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:34 am

Feeling her opponent's lips graze her skin made her shudder, she felt the chill run down her spine. The predatory way Lorenza take in her scent, and the sensation of her tongue lick her skin, made her toes curl in her boots. She fought back the instinct to tackle Lorenza to the ring and have a piece of her. She felt her heart racing as her cheeks flushed as the prospect of sexual stakes in this match were ever present. She looked back at her foe hungrily, she bit her bottom lip biting back her desires.

Zoey could feel the heat of their bodies as the two women stared each other down. It was clear she was the underdog but she refused to cower in fear, she wouldn't back down from any fight. The Canadian girl tightened her hands into fist as she heard the leather crease from the pressure.

Hearing the bell ring, Zoey wouldn't hesitate and try to shove Lorenza back trying to knock the Mexican girl back with her body, chest to chest. She wanted to create just enough distance to throw a short left uppercut between them trying to catch the Mexican boxer on the chin. She would then follow up with a full out straight right hand as hard as she could throw it, committing fully to it. Resolved to win or lose, she was determined to risk it all in this round.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:24 am

Zoey had issued the first sexual challenge of the match—she had told Lorenza to come and finish her in the locker room on her knees—but evidently she could not take what she dished out. When Lorenza slid her mouth up the side of Zoey's face, Zoey shuddered and blushed. The woman was obviously unnerved at the prospect of this match having a sexual edge to it. She knew that, if she were to turn this match into one involving sexual stakes, that she would finish this fight, either in the ring or in the locker room, with Lorenza's body all over hers, the slightly musky scent of the Mexican wrestler invading her nose and mouth and permeating her whole being once she had been used up. These were the moments which Lorenza never had on the international circuit. It was moments like these, which charged the match with extra incentives for both fighters, which were why she joined AFW.

When the round began, Zoey shoved forward with her chest, and Lorenza would do the same, the two of them mashing their breasts together for a moment before they would both rebound backward slightly. As soon as there was separation between them, Lorenza brought her gloves up and went on the offensive. Zoey was rattled, and Lorenza was about to rattle her even more. Lorenza started her assault with a quick left jab, trying to land it on Zoey's cheek at the same time that her chin was hit by a sudden uppercut from her foe. Though her head snapped upwards, Lorenza would quickly rally, and, seeing the coming right straight, would dip her head and weave to the side, letting it fly past her.

Hoping to follow up on her jab, the Tijuana Tigress would suddenly come upwards and into Zoey, bringing her right fist up to try to land a hard uppercut to Zoey's chin for some measure of retaliation!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Zoey grunted as they exchanged punches, she felt the leather of Lorenza's glove slam into her cheek as she threw the jab. Cursing, she threw her right hand knowing she had lost the gamble before her foe had artfully bobbed and weaved over it. She summoned her resolve and braved Lorenza's uppercut with bated breath and gritted teeth. Her head snapped back, the light in her eyes dimming as the world went black. In an instant, she began to crumple like a marionette who had lost its strings.

The Canadian girl bit her bottom lip so hard that blood trickled from it , trying to force herself back awake. At the last moment, Zoey planted her foot wide able to recover in a very low stance, it took all her will not to use her hands to brace the ground but she used her abdominal muscles and her lower body to keep herself standing. She stuck back trying to throw a hook to Lorenza's liver with her left. Hoping the liver shot would be enough to stun Lorenza, she would correct her posture and unload a quick combination: a left jab, right hook to the body and a left uppercut. Her movements quick and her eyes filled with fury, her heart racing as she was clearly out for blood and wanted to go for the kill.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:33 am

Lorenza's punches pounded mercilessly into Zoey's hot, fit body. The Mexican woman gladly delivered as much pain as she could to her smug foe, hitting her first with that quick jab and then with a hard uppercut which sent Zoey's head spinning. Lorenza had to take a step back as her opponent's body spasmed and she began to crumple. The former world champion would smirk and pound her gloves together, glad to just stand here and watch her enemy go down.

Zoey managed to save herself at the last moment, which was disappointing. A knockdown would have guaranteed Lorenza a victory for the round. As it was, though, she was feeling confident. Everyone had seen how close Zoey came to falling. Everyone had seen the light go out of the brunette's eyes, even if it had been only temporary. And her knees had come within inches of touching the ground. As she rallied, she assumed a very low stance, with her legs spread wide and knees bent at what almost seemed to be a ninety-degree angle.

But that low angle would help Zoey, as she unleashed a combination aimed at Lorenza's body. The Mexican boxer couldn't block those punches, and winced as they tanned her hide. The liver shot, in particular, elicited a gurgling noise of pain from her. She bit her lip and grimaced and endured it. The uppercut was harder to ignore. It snapped her head up, and Lorenza went stumbling back several steps before she could recover again, getting her feet firmly planted on the canvas. Her liver was throbbing in pain. Her eyes were bleary. Her ear was ringing.

Once she was ready, she wouldn't wait for Zoey to come to her. Hoping to catch the other boxer by surprise, Lorenza would leap in and aim a hard right hook right at Zoey's face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 am

Zoey's fists landed with practiced and deadly accuracy. Smiling, she knocked her gloves together and told herself that Zoey Rivers wasn't going to go down without a bloody fight. Dealing with a stronger more experienced opponent was hard but she was confident that in her speed and given with a bit of luck on her side she can out box her opponent. As her opponent leaped forward, Zoey threw a stiff left jab putting her weight on her back right leg. She would use this like a spear against a charging best, so she could counter Lorenza's power against her while pushing her away in mid-air. The right hook, being one of the closest range attacks an Orthodox boxer could use, did not hit it's mark. It looked as if Loreza really wanted another knockdown this round and Zoey was ready in waiting to punish Lorenza for her greed.

The Canadian boxer would keep her left glove in Lorenza's face further blinding her. Zoey would pull back her left, bend her kneed to drop her low and fire a right straight to her opponent's stomach. She would follow up with two left hooks, one to the liver and the other to the side of Lorenza's  head. Zoey wanted Lorenza to be on the defensive as much as possible, the more punches she threw, the less her foe could. As of right now, she wondered how the world Champion would respond if she smothered her with combination after combination, really testing her defenses.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 am

Zoey was able to get ready for Lorenza's charge and, even when the Mexican woman jumped forward before her opponent could get ready, Zoey rallied her defenses with wholly unexpected speed to shut down Lorenza's jab with some practiced blocking and deft dodges. The woman was certainly starting to frustrate Lorenza. There was plenty at stake in this fight, and the Tigress was wholly unwilling to let Zoey win and gloat about her victory. Oh, she would gloat. Gloat and gloat and gloat. Lorenza had lost one boxing match in her life, to a rival with whom she had a very particular connection. She would never lose to a nobody like Zoey Waters.

Zoey pushed Lorenza back as soon as she rushed her, and the two were separated again by a gulf about two or three feet wide, as that left jab hit Lorenza's gloves and blunted her momentum. Zoey kept that left glove there for a moment, before she would bend low and throw a series of punches: right straight, left hook, left hook. The body punches were expected by Lorenza, and she dropped her gloves to deflect them. As the hook came in towards her cheek, she dipped to the side, blunting its effectiveness but still getting hit. Her head snapped to the side. Her knees bent.

As her knees bent, Lorenza would try to surprise Zoey, as the effect of those punches led Lorenza into her counterattack. Bending down, she was now lower than Zoey, who had risen up to hit Lorenza's face, and the Mexican would immediately throw a series of hard jabs at Zoey's stomach, trying to hammer it and force her to back up and rethink her strategy!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next