Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Carl tells him that he's still new to the parent thing and he's learning more about babies each day. He does say at times they can be very loud, but things so far haven't been too bad so far. It's been mostly an adjustment with them going from being a young couple with the type of work that they do, with now being a family.

Veldaris was getting closer to call it a night, though she does respond to the AI, though her reply was delayed. Everything with the kid was fine and she'll look at the reports later if nothing was super important.

The arrived at a two bedroom basement style apartment, which was where Veldaris lived. Before the baby was born the extra room was mostly for storage and Carl would sleep there if Vel wanted some alone time but they usually shared a bed. Carl lived on site with the royals due to his work with them, but he came by the apartment often. Carl mentions they have been thinking of moving, unsure if the space. With Carl's relationship with the royal family he could easily get more space on site for him, her, and the young one, but he's held off on asking since he isn't sure if the royal palace is somewhere a baby should be raised, given how hectic things can get there at times. As of right now they're fine with what they have.

When they arrive, Vel was about to get up to put the kid to bed when she sees the two guys show up. Vel and Carl share a kiss and Vel teases to Carl "Who's your friend? He's kinda cute." she brushed up against Xerxan in playful-joking manner before sitting back down. "You want to put Valerie to bed hun?" Carl nods but first he lets Xerxan meet their daughter.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 am

Xerxan will be listening while he brought with the baby gifts he worked on with the ships AI's help hoping Vel will like them not sure what was already purchased for the baby. Most of the reports were stuff she could handle at a later time while a couple were messages merchants who were constant customers of her shipping services offering splendid deals on baby supplies and outfits for parents and babies. When Xerxan arrives and Vel gives him the hug and complement she can easily tell he was blushing even if it wasn't as obvious to Carl. He will show her the basinet projector with the hologram shapes of animals along with the soft music that was recorded to play as it spun slowly. When Carl shows him the baby he is even more scared because of how fragil and delicate she is which gets him really wondering how he survived growing up if he was that small and helpless.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 am

Veldaris knew Xerxan was wanting to be helpful with showing her that but she told him to save it for later since it was getting late but didn't mind how it sounded nor what was on it visually, just the hour it was. Before sending Carl off with the kid she would ask Xerxan if he would like to hold the baby for a moment. She would assure him that it would be alright. Regardless if he took her up on that offer not Carl would take the young one to bed, and it would be a bit before he would come back out and join the two.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 am

When Carl takes the tired child back to bed being Xerxan was still too scared about handling the baby to trust himself at the time. He will say " sorry I wasn't around for when you gave birth being I had to go around a few solar storms which ate up the time that managed to calculate with the ships help to get back in time." About ten to twenty minutes after Carl rejoins them the AI will say " a few new jobs were posted including a pick up that was addressed to Lady Veldaris from her family for the baby." The Ai will finish with "I am calculating the safest most efficient route to get him back here so he can relax a bit before any huge jobs show up that he will have to handle."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:18 am

"It's alright, I know you were busy. With that being said I must say I'm amazed with how things have gone with you since you first started." she tells give giving him a complement. Anything the AI said to Vel went in one ear and out the other as she was starting to feel it. Carl notices this and suggest to the AI that it switch off as Vel started yawning and giving the tired blinking, even not wanting Xerxan to worry about that at this hour. Vel got up and while she didn't say anything else she would hug Xerxan, a way of thanking him for what he has done lately, before getting ready for bed.

Carl would mention to him that it was getting late and wondered if he wanted a ride back, or if he wanted to say here over night, mentioning the couch would be his best bet, unless he wants to sleep in the same room as the baby.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:11 am

He will say " thanks I was nervous the first run because I wasn't sure how your normal customers would react to someone different, but the AI sent word to them allowing me to process the orders slowly at first." He will add " the work got easier as I completed more stops on your route I sort of forgot use a loading cart and carried a few of the crates in by hand" as he looks a bit embarrassed. He will Hug Vel when she hugs him before she heads to bed and when Carl asks him about a ride back to the ship he will say " I think that will be for the best if it isn't a problem so I can get this new order handled as quick as I can."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:29 am

With out saying much more about it Veldaris went to bed. She would talk work related matters with him another time, just not at this hour. Carl was about to head out with him when he noticed the rain was coming down, and a bit hard. "Maybe it might be best if you stayed here tonight. Don't worry it's alright." Even though he has before, Carl doesn't feel that he could drive in this weather right now and would get things set up for him here. If Xerxan was concerned about she ship he'd say it'll be fine.

As far as Veronica and Lina were concerned, the two love birds were wrapping up a makeout session, which was pretty passionate. After they recovered enough to fall asleep Lina would tell her, since tomorrow would be the day Veronica was suppose to get a ride back, that to save time and if resources here she would just zap her back, just like how she brought her here and how herself went there to see her last time. Knowing that takes a lot of energy out her Lina told her she had nothing planned for that day and use it to recover. Though if Veronica still preferred a long trip back herself that was ok too. She held her fiancee close and played with her hair softly, telling Veronica that she loves her before drifting off to sleep a moment later.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:09 am

He will nod saying after he notices the rain too" I will just stay here being it looks really nasty out there" as he remembers how nasty the storms where he lived before. He says " I don't require a lot to be comfortable for resting for the night so don't really worry about too much with me. He will then change to just his pants so he can rest on the couch till the morning.

Veronica will say as she cuddles Lina" I got an extra bed set up for your visits and my roomates will only hit on my favorite woman if we both are ok with them joining us in bed." She will say " lets get to sleep my love then we will decide how I will get back to the station" as she snuggles her before falling asleep herself for the night with a content smile on her face.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:49 am

Carl finds him an extra pillow and blanket and leaves it out for him if he wants it before he goes to bed. Usually this is where they may engage in some pre-sleep sex or just some foreplay that would end before anything full blown can happen, but Veldaris was just wanting to take it easy and didn't give Carl any reason to get turned on so they would fall asleep without much trouble.

Just like Veldaris, Lina wasn't in much of a sexual mood at this particular moment but would snuggle with Veronica as they both feel asleep. Before she dozed off she did nod in agreement to what Veronica said about talking about Veronica's return trip in the morning.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon May 04, 2015 9:09 am

Xerxan will say " thanks" as he finishes arranging the pillow and blanket before laying down himself as he listens to the semi muted sounds of the rain as he enters reverie to get his rest hoping the rain will be over in the morning. When the next morning comes around he will wake up and do his morning stretches quietly as not to disturb Carl, Vel, and the baby.

Veronica decides to sleep in past her normal wake up time hoping to keep her love Lina cuddled close and willing to stay in bed for as long as it is possible. If she gets free all Veronica will do is pout as she gets herself ready to take a morning shower. When she gets into the bathroom she will call to Lina that the hot water isn't working as a ploy to lure her close and pull her into the shower with her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next