by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Leon had the inkling, and then he just had the confession. And that was all the incentive that Leon needed, and Leon's face had a wry smile on it. Hook line and sinker, Leon knew now. And now it was time to play with Irene's weakness, in a nice way of course.

He was silent for a couple of seconds, one hand twirling a strand of his hair. Leon smiled as Irene placed her other foot into his lap, giving Leon extra reason and extra play potential.

"Tell you what Irene darling, I do a lot of walking myself. Do this for me. I want you to lay back on the pillows, close your eyes and let yourself feel good....I promise that you'll feel good." Leon muttered. He then took the held foot and placed a small kiss on the ball of her foot, moving up to then take the three smallest toes of Irene's foot into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:51 pm

Irene was hesitant when Leon asked her to relax some more. She knew he had a reputation for some harmless pranks, and there was a possibility that he was setting her up for something playfully mean. Still, she did as she was told, scooting back a bit and resting her head and shoulders down on the collection of soft pillows that were bunched up around the edge of the bed. She even closed her eyes for him, trying to let her cares fade away.

He started with another kiss on her foot, nothing too extreme. But then Irene feels her three small toes enter the warm, moist environment of Leon's mouth, and she jolts with surprise. “Uhh,” she stammers, not knowing what to think of this. She's not entirely sure what he's up to, but she knows Leon's tongue is in there, and whether he plans to tickle or do something pleasurable to her feet is a mystery to her. She waited with a grin on her face, eager to find out.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Leon was admiring the beautiful feet of the science girl, it was rare for him to actually do something like this. Namely because he hadn't really worshipped and pleasured a woman's feet before, a massage and that sure a couple of times. But this was a new ball game, and to be honest the Frenchman rather liked it.

Irene's reactions only gave Leon more of an incentive to carry on, which was fine by him. He let his hands gently trace the skin of her foot, with a part of Irene's toes in his mouth. Truth be told Leon wasn't actually certain what he'd do next, but he wanted to explore this and see what Irene liked. Sure he liked to do a prank on people here and there, but at the same time Leon was also perfectly capable of being a gentleman. So what to do? Leon chose to start taking licks up her foot, his tongue covered in saliva. Surely this would tickle, now to just wait and watch.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Irene sighed and melted into the soft bed as Leon worked her feet over. The warmth of Leon's mouth over the toes he was sucking on was quite relaxing, if a little titillating. She had only been here for about ten minutes, and already Irene was enjoying it far more than the last time she'd let a guy try to show her a good time. This Leon had some real charm hidden behind that rich playboy exterior, and she was happy that he was showing it to her.

But then, Leon got a little cheeky, and started caressing her sole with the tip of his tongue. Caught between pleasurable and ticklish sensations, Irene really didn't know how to react. The foot he was holding started wiggling in protest, while the foot in his lap started to spasm playfully as well, causing her toes to rub against his bare stomach. However, Irene stayed where she was, and didn't make any sincere efforts to push him off.

“Hey, knock it off, you...ha ha ha,” Irene started to laugh as Leon kept teasing her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Now it seemed like Irene was relaxing, that was a sign that Leon was making good progress in his mind. After all it meant that he was being a good host, and Leon had to also admit that he was quite enjoying this. This was a whole new thing, and Leon would have to make a note to see if he could do it to his next female opponent in the ring.

Leon's teasing caresses of Irene's foot garnered a response from her, and now she was jerking around. The Frenchman let out a little laugh as Irene's spare foot tickled his stomach lightly with her toes, his bare skin accepting the touch of it.

He then removed Irene's foot from his mouth, Leon decided it was best to stop now. After all it may get boring, and besides he had the rest of the science girl to have to himself, better get to it then. With that in mind Leon took hold of Irene's leg instead, and began kissing up her shin and knee. The night might be young now, but Leon wanted to get each and every detail right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 pm

After Leon and Irene had both gotten some laughs out of their system, the Frenchman pulled her leg up even higher and started trailing some tender kisses down her shin. As his mouth approached her knees, slinking closer and closer to the rest of her body, Irene started panting with delight. “Oh...oh, that's...” her voice trailed off, as Irene didn't really have the words to describe what she was feeling right now. Whatever it was, the girl loved it, and Irene didn't try to hide this from him. She willingly spread her legs a bit, inviting him to explore further. “Oh please, don't stop.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Leon was a bit surprised by Irene's reaction, perhaps this field was sensitive to her. He was admiring the softness of her skin, Leon would also privately admit her skin might even be smoother than his! Perhaps she had some kind of super serum that made it so, mental images of it wafted into the mind of the French rouge.

But to his present moment, a wry smile appeared on Leon's lips. He leaned closer and continued trailing up the inner thigh of Irene, Leon half shut his eyes and continued kissing up her leg. Taking the chance to admire it all.

Leon then stopped where Irene's panty line would be, and then he slinked up to her neck. Whereupon he began lightly sucking on it, in addition to kissing it. "Heh heh heh......" Leon muttered as he wondered what effect this would have on Irene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Sedated by the charming Frenchman's treatment of her leg, Irene just lied motionless on the bed with a euphoric grin on her face, enjoying his work in silent. He came closer and closer to the junction between her legs, and her womanhood started tingling with anticipation.

Naturally, although Leon was a bit straightforward with his desires, he wasn't tasteless enough to immediately invade the more intimate parts of her body, nor would she ask him to. She was happy enough when he came back up to her neck and planted some more generous kisses on it, coating the spot on her neck with a layer of saliva as his mouth enveloped her skin. “You know, for a guy with so much raw striking power in the ring, you're awfully gentle when you want to be,” Irene cooed with affection. She started to giggle as Leon worked her neck over with his mouth, sending some tingling sensations coursing down her body. As she had done before, the girl rolled her head to the side, allowing his mouth to migrate across her neck more easily.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Leon was enjoying the neck of Irene, he wasn't going to just tackle the private parts of Irene. Their was no fun, no joy in that. Not when the foreplay was like this, hell Leon loved this stage more than anything usually. Even more so when his partner was talking to him, as it let Leon gauge their reactions.

The young rouge stopped as Irene rolled her head to the side, whereupon he smiled and lay down on the bed. Leon then hugged the science girl from behind, his arm slinking around her as he pulled her close to him.

The Frenchman sighed and put his nose close to Irene's hair, his arm wrapped around her belly. Leon then responded to what Irene had said to him earlier with "Well there's a time and a place for everything no? Now is the time for je ne sais quoi....fun, speaking of which Irene darling...." he muttered as Leon then slinked back down on the bed.

And he then hugged the lower body of Irene, with his head placed near her rear end. "I'm just seeing all of the places you have, you could say I'm a researcher. Intent on learning about all there is to know! About love....." he purred out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Leon kept up his sensual massaging of Irene's features, before moving around to lie on the bed and press his body into hers, embracing her from behind. Each warm breath of his that coursed over Irene's head felt lovely to her. The girl was completely subdued by what she was feeling, and didn't think any input on her part could make things better. The man knew what he was doing, and aside from moaning softly to let him know how amazing it all was, Irene just closed her eyes and relaxed, feeling safe and secure in his arms.

Irene had been anticipating that he might start initiating some more overtly sexual advances, but as Leon continued his light-hearted play, she realized that she didn't need him to. He could, if he wanted to go that far, but Irene would be perfectly satisfied solely with what had happened between them so far.

Slowly, Leon moved down and embraced the lower half of her body in a similar manner, and those warm breaths of his massaged her sensitive rear. A little unsure of what he was getting at, Irene pulled herself out of her trance and lifted her head off the bed, turning it to look down at him. Whatcha doing down there, jokester?” she asked with a curious smirk.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next