by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Leon let out a little gasp of pleasure as Irene's thigh neared his erect manhood, it was so close as well. But the Frenchman just wasn't going to do that deed just yet, not when everything else had been done. Some things are best savoured slowly after all, Irene seemingly took the hint despite her moan of pleasure.

The young man stayed perfectly still, not wanting to mess things up and scare Irene seeing as how she had been a little hesitant entering the shower beforehand. After all she seemed to be in la la land at this point, so Leon chose not to spoil the fun at this juncture.

Leon trailed his right arm up Irene's back, moving it upwards and away from her back at the top. To gently cup her chin, Leon smirked and said "Hrmmm, well if that's what you wish darling. How about the attire for that match is just our birthday suits hmm? And don't worry, your delightful backside will get the attention it so deserves."

He then moved his hand over to his own chin, and Leon's smirk widened and he went on with "How about once you've done my hair, I shall soap your body. Does that sound fair my dear?" muttering it to Irene as his hair was washed. It wasn't going to look any cleaner, but it was still damm good!

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:33 pm

While Leon talked, Irene's excitement grew. Her face was flush with color, her heart was pounding out of her chest, and a tingling sensation ran through her body at his suggestion that they fight in the nude. In fact, if Leon was interested in being the one to go for broke and have her completely, she wondered if she could meld it into their little fight. Ironically, straight up sex had always bored her, but working a little hentai action into what would be a very titillating fight regardless sounded good to her. Maybe Leon would enjoy that as well.

“If we're gonna fight naked, maybe we could cut to the chase and make it a hentai match,” she suggested, hoping that her suggestion wouldn't scare him away. “Whichever of us makes the other orgasm first is the winner. I know submission holds aren't your forte, and it would be a great opportunity for me to show you a couple...with an erotic twist, of course.”

Once Irene finished scrubbing Leon's head, she removed her hands and waited a moment for the shower to wash everything out. While she waited, something struck her mind with a thud: since arriving, Irene hadn't once attempted to make actual conversation with the man that she was now feeling up in the shower. That realization brought her mood down instantly, reminding her of the general accusation that her actions in and out of the AFW made her a cheap whore. She didn't really put any stock in those claims, and she certainly wouldn't shy away from harmless fun just because stuffy onlookers might not approve. Still, she was now determined to explore Leon in a way that was a little less superficial than what they had done so far.

“Hey, I know polite conversation usually comes before intimacy, but if you're not too distracted by my naked chest, maybe you could tell me a little about yourself while you scrub me. What makes a man with your pedigree want to fight in the AFW?”

In order to free Leon's arms up for their work while still keeping herself from slipping, Irene reached out with her arms and legs, bracing them against the sides of the shower to keep herself firmly rooted to the spot. It had the side effect of rendering her spread-eagled body exposed, so Leon would have no trouble getting to all her dirty spots to clean them off.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Leon gave a little snicker at Irene's proposal, it did sound very enticing. This was what Leon loved, finding new and exciting things. Granted Leon was no stranger to sex, having lost his virginity to a maid in his Father's service at the age of 16. But still to do things like that in such a fashion seemed truly worthwhile, to mix wrestling and sex at the same time.

"Hrmmm, well normally I don't let people try to put me into submission holds darling. But perhaps....yes, for you ma chère. I would happily embrace the offer, but of course do not expect me to just lie down and take it. No matter how good the feelings you bring about on me." Leon grinned and gave a sly wink to Irene, the thoughts of what could happen next wafting into his mind.

After Irene was done washing the immaculate hair of the Frenchman he gathered some shower gel into both of his hands, and waited till Irene got herself ready. Whereupon Leon gently began lathering her body, when she asked her question Leon smiled and said "Oh well you see Irene, I love to have fun. As the son of a French diplomat I believed I was ill suited to the task of my Father, after all no one wants to go down in history for starting a world war over a whoopee cushion. And then I found out about this brilliant place, it's a safari no? So it's a place that I couldn't help but feel like I could truly enjoy myself, I mean here I am with a beautiful woman in a delightful room. What more could a fun loving man ask for no? Your turn now....."

Leon made sure to scrub Irene good, her breasts and rear end in particular had gotten much attention. The Frenchman wanted to make sure Irene got a well and just treatment, something that Leon knew how to do quite well indeed......

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 pm

“Oh my...that's niiiice,” Irene sighed as Leon massaged her orbs and rubbed his hands along her soft rear. The man had quite an intoxicating touch, and Irene found herself closing her eyes and relaxing as he worked her body over with the soap. “D-don't forget to go down low and get the legs,” she whispered eagerly, shaking her hips from side to side a bit. With the shower still going strong, Irene didn't realize that her exposed womanhood was already dripping with anticipation, releasing fluids that mixed in with the falling water. The girl could barely wait for their hentai spar together, but the young woman forced herself to stay focused and make conversation in the meantime.

“My story is a lot like yours, with a considerably more humble background,” Irene said, noting the Frenchman's wealthy status as opposed to her middle class origins. “I'm a bookworm – always have been. It was hard for me to make friends growing up, so I just studied a lot. It got me some accolades and opened up some doors for me, but it got boring if not outright miserable as I grew up. I'm at the University of Tokyo right now, trying to get my doctorate degree, and the other science students are too married to their jobs to care about fun or dating. That's why I came here...to feel alive,” Irene blushed a bit, realizing how corny that last sentence sounded. Still, it was true. She had gotten into some good fights here, met interesting people, made friends, and at least one enemy as well. She had fallen in love and had her heart broken in the span of a single night. It still weighed on her conscience, but at least her life wasn't boring anymore. If only Leon could be the man she finally settled in with...except she knew that the playboy couldn't handle a real relationship. Even if they were both free to sleep with other people despite their emotional bond, she feared that he would break her heart all over again.

Still, for this one night, she was his, and he was hers, and that made the girl feel at ease. Now, she only had to wait for him to finish his scrubbing, and then it would be time for the two of them to have each other in that large bed of his. For Irene, it was her first time, but she felt no apprehension with Leon. She trusted him implicitly, despite his mischievous nature.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Leon's grin widened with hearing Irene's comments, her smooth skin felt good to the touch. The Frenchman obliged Irene's request, soaping and washing her fine legs while he admired her hips. Irene might not have noticed her entrance had become moist with it's own fluids, but Leon assumed it would be considering her reactions to all of this. He himself had become quite erect, Leon knew it was because he had a beautiful woman that was his "Guest" tonight at his apartment.

And Irene's story intrigued Mr La Rouge, and it was roughly what Leon had already presumed of her. A really smart girl who needed a good outlet in her life aside from what she was already doing, the corny line earning a little laugh from Leon. He didn't mind it, only helped to make the mood even more upbeat.

"Well darling I'm glad you made that decision, I believe that's me finished washing you more or less." Leon said as he proceeded to switch the shower off, he knew what was coming next. And was looking forward to it, it was a mixture of things that he couldn't help but enjoy. And not a bad thing could happen either.

Leon would smirk at Irene before exiting the shower, beckoning her to come out with him. He'd then hand her a towel to dry herself, while he did the same. Once Leon was finished and dropped the towel, he'd turn and leave the room and muttering "Ready when you are darling...." Leon then sat himself on the bed, crossing his legs and placing a hand under his chin with a cheeky grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:05 am

Irene blushed eagerly when Leon turned the shower off and beckoned her out. She took the towel offered to her and dried herself off with it, electing to wrap it around her head to dry her hair, leaving the rest of her body more or less exposed. She didn't mind it, not with Leon, anyway. This was going to be quite a night for the both of them, and Irene wished that she could make it last forever.

Once the science girl exited the bathroom, she found Leon's naked form waiting at the ready on his large, circular bed. They hadn't even started yet, but Irene was already excited, practically beaming with ecstatic joy. There were so many things they could do here that they couldn't waste time with in a more serious wrestling match. She had already asked him to give her hiney some swats, and she couldn't say that she woudn't do the same if she got the chance. In fact, if she managed to trap him in a hold, she was probably going to take the time to see if he was as ticklish as she was. Should be fun for both of them.

Irene crawled onto the bed and rested on her knees a few feet in front of her beau. She had never started a fight from a grounded position before, so she wasn't really sure how to start. After making a “ding” noise with her mouth to simulate a bell, she simply crawled forward and offered her arms to Leon, looking for a simple collar and elbow lockup. She figured that the everything would fall into place once one of the lovers had managed to overpower the other.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Leon couldn't recall the last time he had quite enjoyed himself in the company of a female, except perhaps when he lost his virginity to a maid of his Father. But he was younger back then, and eager. Although straight up sex had gotten a tad boring, quite indeed. Not this however, this was something that Leon hadn't done before. He was going to combine wrestling with sex, Leon knew that this was something done often in tension and in friction. Still though he was good in both, but he didn't know how well he was in both at the same time. Still though, time to experiment......

And the new idea intrigued the Frenchman majorly, he was twirling a strand of his hair. Leon had been erect since he entered the shower, his wry smile and twinkle of excitement in his eyes. Mr La Rouge made sure to take in everything that occurred here, document it in his mind so to speak.

Leon couldn't help but find Irene's actions to be cute and comical, the little dinging noise in the back of her throat. The French rouge then licked his lips and accepted the lockup, enjoying the feeling of Irene's bare and smooth skin. In fact Leon was enjoying this so much that in fact once Irene started to push in on the hold Leon would seem to playfully let his guard down on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:55 am

Irene was insatiable as she grappled on the bed with Leon, and when she felt his resistance to her exertions beginning to falter, the science girl pushed toward gaining an early advantage in their little spar. As she pushed forward in their lockup, Irene gave a sudden, much more forceful push as she threw her weight forward, aiming to shove Leon down onto his back with her on top. As she settled in with her hips resting over his, she elected not to stick his manhood inside herself, even though she was in a perfect position to make that happen. It would have been anticlimactic to shift straight into outright intercourse without some buildup first. Instead, Irene shifted her position and reached down to reposition the boy's shaft so that it was trapped between her thighs, rubbing up against her crotch. Finally, the girl would reach down and grab at his head with both hands, aiming to force him into a sitting position so that she could trap his head in a reverse headlock. It wouldn't be a wrestling spar without some actual wrestling moves, after all.

Adding to his pain and discomfort, Irene spiced things up with some mutual pleasure by thrusting her hips back and forth, massaging her crotch against Leon's own to arouse the both of them.

“Feel free to submit if this fight gets to be too much for you,” Irene said with a degree of sincerity. She wanted Leon to have a way out just in case things got too lurid for him. He seemed like the kind not to be fazed by overt sexual gratification, but Irene had lost a potential boyfriend in the past specifically because he wasn't comfortable with her in the bedroom. She didn't want to risk a similar problem with Leon. His feelings were just as important as hers.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Leon was letting Irene have her fun, after all she'd entertained him more than enough thus far. Seemed only right that the Frenchman let her have this, of course that's not to say Leon was just going to let her have this without some form of return from the sneering joker.

That said though, once Irene got in she was handling him rather well. Leon lightly grunted out as his back hit the soft covers of the bed. Irene must have been practising her moves, because she didn't screw up and place Leon's erect manhood inside of her. Instead skilfully trapping it in between her legs, Leon let out a quiet little moan of joy. The women he had entertained in the past usually just went to straight up sex after Leon seduced them, this was something else though.

Leon grunted out a little as he was put into the headlock, squirming ever so slightly in the hold. Still though Irene's words brought the Frenchman some relief, there wasn't much point in really hurting each other considering how in the past Leon did a flying kick to her head.

Mr La Rouge muttered "Hrmmm, well that's goes for you also...." the Frenchman still had his hands free though. And he was going to get to work, as Irene started to move her womanhood against Leon's manhood Leon brought his left hand to her chest. Whereupon Leon would start flicking Irene's nipples and tease them, his right hand would gently spank her backside before moving down to caress the sensitive bare foot of Irene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:48 am

When Leon started working Irene's tender breasts over, the girl gave a soft moan mixed with occasional fits of giggling. She was still ticklish, and the flicking of her sensitive buds sent jolts of ecstasy through her system. His playful spanks didn't do much for her, though, since most of her rear was still buried in his lap, her thighs and hips shifting rhythmically to stimulate his crotch. If she got the chance, she would have to show the boy how to properly spank someone.

Then Leon's hand found one of her defenseless feet and started caressing it, which tripled the ticklish sensations coursing through Irene's body. “Oh you cheeky...stop thahahaht!” Irene laughed, wiggling on top of him as he took advantage of her sensitive spots. Irene still had a dominant position on him and didn't let him go, but the rubbery sensation in her body caused by his tickling did weaken her grip on his head, giving him ample opportunity to escape or counter her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next