Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 3 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:31 am

Sam made a nearly inaudible gulp as he heard Tea's words, just before he felt his face get pounded by the panda's fists. only capable of dodging a few, the rest striking his delicate face and bruising it. The honey that suddenly struck and stung his face elicited a minor yelp from Sam, as the sticky substance pained his cheek.

Of course, what truly terrified him was the hand that now began to touch his cock, feeling it toy with him. This alerted him to the fact that he had to escape, lest Tea turn him into little more than a sextoy for herself. He began to move his entire body, trying to find a way to escape. Knowing full well that it would likely lead to more pain for him if it failed, he used his free hand to try and strike Tea's exposed breasts, hoping that this would give him an opportunity to escape.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 3 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by Gnihton Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:46 am

Even if Sam's yelp was only minor, it was music to Tea's ears, "Awww, make that noise for me again would you?" she continued to talk down to him with a level of malice which wasn't often prominent from her.

As soon as Sam began to twist and turn his entire body forcefully Tea had no other choice but to use her free hand to balance herself, she should have perhaps removed her other hand from inside Sam's trousers, but she wished to get him as hot and flustered as possible so decided to keep on playing around, doing her best to retain balance with her singular hand.

Out of nowhere Tea suddenly felt the neko's free hand come crashing into her exposed breast, alike to Sam earlier Tea let out a yelp of pain, clutching her injured breast immediately with the hand she had been using to balance herself. "You fucker!" she spat angrily, completely oblivious to the fact she was no longer keeping herself balanced in any way.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Sam quickly took the opportunity that arose to try and escape once again. He increased his struggle, continuing to struggle and twist his way into freedom if he could. He now knew that he was most assuredly a dead man if his little gambit failed, seeing the reaction that Tea gave when her lovely breasts were smacked. At the same time, he knew he had to start concentrating on what really mattered, her lovely womanhood hidden beneath those shorts of hers, something Sam had yet to remove.

"Well, I do enjoy me some fucking." He joked, at the same time using his freed hands to try and push Tea off of him, hopefully so that he can be on top of her once again. "Would this make you the fuckee once we're done in this match?"

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Tea was too busy concentrating on the searing pain in her breast to realise she had left herself in a vulnerable position, with a shocked "Ah!" she was pushed off of Sam and back into the dreaded honey, causing yet another small splash. Realising that if she stayed down for to long Sam would be able to gain an edge Tea quickly pulled herself up from the sticky liquid, brining some of it with her as she leant forward, trying to grab the lower half of Sam's outfit to remove it.

If she was successful in doing this it would most likely cause her to fall back into the honey, but is would also leave Sam's most sensitive area vulnerable, it was a risk that she was definitely willing to take. "By the time this match is over, your going to be begging for release!" she spoke, trying to sound confident whilst pulling back on his attires lower half.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 am

Sam, finally free, immediately began to get himself up from the sticky floor, unaware of Tea's final strike. Thus, when he felt a tug followed by a sudden burst of air into his loins, it had come as a sudden surprise. He found his now fully erect member openly displaying itself proudly, one of the few parts of his body not covered in the everpresent honey.

"Well, looks like little sammy wants some time in the sun." He kept at it, before attempting to deliver a kick from his bare foot to Tea, hoping to knock her down onto the floor once more.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 pm

With Sam's trousers now in hand Tea felt as if the two were doing equally well in this fight. Needing both hands to be free she threw the trousers to the side, only to be confronted by another kick from Sam seconds later, reacting quickly she managed to dodge the attack with a swift back step, only to trip up and fall back down due to the infuriatingly thick honey.

"You. Stay over there!" She shouted over at Sam in a futile attempt to stop his movements whilst she tried to make it back up onto two feet.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 pm

"I'd rather not." Sam replied as he heard Tea try to ward him off. Wanting some retribution, he immediately moved in to try and rip Tea's own shorts off, intent on leaving her nude.

Of course, moving in would leave him on top of Tea , at which point he finally planned his finishing move. "You know, we're covered in honey, kicked eachother's teeth in, and could probably keep hurting eachother quite badly darling. . . Or we could finally settle things here and now in a 'fun' way if you catch my drift. . ." It was clear what Sam wanted at this point, he wanted both to finally finish off Tea and have himself a fun time doing so, believing he could hold out against her in the simple 'fun' he envisioned.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:50 pm

"Hands off!" Tea complained as Sam came closer with the obvious intention of removing her shorts. In retaliation she kicked at him, moving her legs around as much as possible, but no matter how much she struggled, the end result was still the same. With her last piece of clothing now removed Tea's face lit up yet again as she paid close attention to Sam's words.

All of a sudden Tea was filled with feeling of uncertainty, she wasn't sure if she could outlast Sam in a battle of pure sexual endurance, but none the less she felt it her best chance of obtaining victory, "W-well.. In that case.. lets settle this!" Tea spoke out, doing her best to sound as confident as possible, looking up at Sam with metaphorical fire in her eyes.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:17 am

Sam, already feeling the sexual tension get to him as he lay on top of Tea, felt her next few words be akin to music to his ears. Finally he would get to do what he did best to his opponent, already staring her back in the eyes, a seductive yet competitive look on his face.

"Let's" was the only words that came out of his mouth before he decided to french kiss her, a seemingly hidden amount of passion all of a sudden unleashed upon Tea with the kiss. At the same time, Sam began to move his hips slightly, as his erect member, its tip already pressing itself lightly against Tea's fur, now found itself pressing gently against her womanhood, seemingly waiting either for approval or something else before truly beginning the final 'move' between Tea and Sam.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:04 pm

With the same amount of fire in her gaze Tea accepted the kiss, trying to return it with equal amounts of passion whilst doing her best to keep her eyes on Sam. She could tell within an instant that this was something Sam was rather experienced in, this did nothing to help remove her feelings of doubt, but never the less Tea didn't back down.

As the tip of Sam's erect member found itself brushing lightly against her womanhood Tea felt a shiver run its way up her spin, not wanting to let on how nervous she really was Tea broke the kiss, "H-hope your ready to lose!" she blurted out in hopes of distilling some fear from her opponent before what happened next.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next